Sanctuary Pulls Out

beans_47

1 minute ago, hidude45454 said:

Weak. Pulling out early in the war against Goon Squad, pulling out early in yet another war against micros and getting kicked for being not good enough for Holy Sea (how?), and now pulling out against Clock, it's almost like you live for the clock block at this point lmao.

Learn how to get better at war, or start seriously thinking about your future as a serious ally in Orbis.

The pull out method works

most of the time

*write that down*

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

Just now, hidude45454 said:

Weak. Pulling out early in the war against Goon Squad, pulling out early in yet another war against micros and getting kicked for being not good enough for Holy Sea (how?), and now pulling out against Clock, it's almost like you live for the clock block at this point lmao.

Learn how to get better at war, or start seriously thinking about your future as a serious ally in Orbis.

Probably would have quit the war we had with Arrgh if it lasted long enough (seeing as they cried about their treaty obligation to us back when we were connected).

Cowardly Alliance, would not expect much better. 🥱

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

15 minutes ago, RandomHyuga said:

I wish you good luck on the rebuild, But you need to work on yourself, And not pull out like this war and Mediterranean Sea Raids, And leave your allies out to dry.

This is a good take from you

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Joe Schmo said:

lmao you gave up round one when arrgh sent a few bozos your way. how tf do you expect anyone to take you seriously after that? After that mess, you're really one to call people cowards.
Btw don't pull any "pirates are different" bs again I had to fight off a mass raid from arrgh and they peaced.

It was a mutually agreed upon peace. 

Pitiful to see you being unable to have reading comprehension. 

A Deadly Duo with being on the forums.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

3 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

This is one of the most utterly pathetic things I have ever seen.  Why would anyone want to be your ally?

7 minutes ago, Pascal said:

Why would anyone want to be CoA's ally ?

wdym? it's Rose-sphere, the sphere that has been shrinking since Cam left where aa's have been leaving for nearly the same reason each time due to there ever stagnant change of politics & attitude.

3 hours ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Making me wanna rewatch Avatar the last air bender again

go back to the retirement home old man, you forget to take your dementia pills again

• Downvote 2

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger