DANGER SALT DANGER

Vilktakis

😉

8 hours ago, Kurdanak said:

giphy.gif 

Extremely disappointed in all the bidders supposedly going for Rose. Were we not worth it, Firwof? :(

Yo my nagger, what's up!? Y'all of recently have always & continue to be worth it as long as being like increasingly more mentally disturbed Kardashian's hooked on Death Wish coffee mixed w/ Spirytus Vodka, & anything w/ high concentration of nicotine amidst being sexually confused seems to stay attractive on y'alls behalf. I personally ran into irl issues since I moved, settling in a new home even job, takes time. Plus dealing w/ other ppl's ignorance which was as painful as dealing w/ yalls eccentric backroom dealio's as well provocative collective hivemind. 

Full Video in Description / minecraft :: dance off :: games :: gif (gif  animation, animated pictures) / funny pictures & best jokes: comics,  images, video, humor, gif animation - i lol'd

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
gif reeeeee; Just cuz it aint this time, doesn't mean there aint a next time
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

23 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Yo my nagger, what's up!? Y'all of recently have always & continue to be worth it as long as being like increasingly more mentally disturbed Kardashian's hooked on Death Wish coffee mixed w/ Spirytus Vodka, & anything w/ high concentration of nicotine amidst being sexually confused seems to stay attractive on y'alls behalf. I personally ran into irl issues since I moved, settling in a new home even job, takes time. Plus dealing w/ other ppl's ignorance which was as painful as dealing w/ yalls eccentric backroom dealio's as well provocative collective hivemind. 

Full Video in Description / minecraft :: dance off :: games :: gif (gif  animation, animated pictures) / funny pictures & best jokes: comics,  images, video, humor, gif animation - i lol'd

Have you just copied and pasted the lyrics to ‘Stan’?

Edited by Harry Flashman
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Harry Flashman said:

Have you just copied and pasted the lyrics to ‘Stan’?

Lovely song but I fail to see what you see, I assume it's another Rose pareidolia

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
Also seems you lack creativity to think for oneself, yet again you are in Rose

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

1 hour ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

29 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Lovely song but I fail to see what you see, I assume it's another Rose pareidolia

giphy.gif

Good to see you decided to invest the money from your failed bid attempt into a nice dictionary, really getting your money's worth out here.

(at least someone is amiright)

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

2 minutes ago, Kurdanak said:

giphy.gif

Good to see you decided to invest the money from your bid attempt into a nice dictionary, really getting your money's worth out here.

(at least someone is amiright)

1. I invested in a free thing called Google & my own lunatically fueled mind.

2. Unlike Rose diplomacy strategies, me & my accomplices always have a different way sooner or later. 
3. The only moneys worth being used is y'alls output towards building yo (higher tiered) members ya lot in gov have favors for, specially yourselves in gov that have most "approval". That alongside antidepressants, puberty blockers, coffee, & pain killers (most likely to mask pain from one getting (a) injury/injuries from hurtin oneself through ones own stupid ideas( Ex: Over-thinkin too much leads to migraine from processing low celled ideas turned into what's supposed to sound higher celled but truly is lowered).

5yfikj.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

And I thought the one's being attacked were supposed to be the salty ones. I can see that TKR and Rose live rent free in the heads of Deulos and Firwoof respectively (but we already knew that).

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

2 hours ago, Deulos said:

It's a joy to know after 6+ months I'm still on the shit list of one of the most powerful alliances in the game.

You act like this is a bad thing.  As @KillzBob rightfully pointed out, we keep our heads in our asses too.  We're right there with you.

And I'd just like to say... my butt smells wonderful!  

5 hours ago, Deulos said:

It's a joy to know after 6+ months I'm still on the shit list of one of the most powerful alliances in the game. Is that an accomplishment or what? @Alexgive me an award on my nation page please 

We'd have to think about you at all for you to be on a shit list. I legitimately can't tell you and Firwof apart since you're basically the same person and you're both basically just an edgier Inst.

2 hours ago, Cooper_ said:

You act like this is a bad thing.  As @KillzBob rightfully pointed out, we keep our heads in our asses too.  We're right there with you.

You are so weird. 

Edited by Adrienne
Typo >.<
  • Haha 2

BrOQBND.jpg

I'm pretty sure one of the core clauses of the #tkarrgh secret treaty is that one of us has to declare on the other at least once per year, so this tracks

(please send someone at my defensive slots - there's nobody in range I can hit ;_;)

Edited by Dalinar
  • Like 4

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

1 hour ago, Cooper_ said:

hey man dont be just dragging my name into your rants! TKR does suck tho

2 hours ago, Kyubnyan said:

And I thought the one's being attacked were supposed to be the salty ones. I can see that TKR and Rose live rent free in the heads of Deulos and Firwoof respectively (but we already knew that).

Oh my dearest apologies, where's my manners?! Guess I cant shit talk back since yall cant handle any clapback, should have considered how yo ppl would have acted out emotionally so I didn't "heavily mentally" scar someone. Probably should let ya be with those egotistically self projective behaviors attitudes ya lot can never do anything wrong, NOTHING I SWEAR! Def a good idea to let only a certain group of ppl not be a butt of a jk or just criticism only cuz they are PURRRRFECTAAA!!! Alll of this cuz they are self proclaimed to be the best at what they do where all should follow there talent, DEF takin there words, not by actions, bad to judge (even rationally) by actions. Don't trust strangers either, mhmm, even if their piece of info sounds a bit informative/intriguing/funny, it is a stranger judging/commenting on someone they barely know based on their own bias, AND THAT BAD! Must. Remain. Positive. And. Only. Positive. That is good, along with enforcing others by my mood since I & my buds matter most, not people whom barely know me. 

image.png.2fe41477c6d736e7dec9e30591e5f7c2.png

2 hours ago, Adrienne said:

We'd have to think about you at all for you to be on a shit list. I legitimately can't tell you and Firwof apart since you're basically the same person and you're both basically just an edgier Inst.

Who has been able to appear in more vcs furthermore actually be in the vc's vocal convo's itself? Who actually puts themselves more at risk in situations to stand there ground rather give up/in?

Shrug GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Oh my dearest apologies, where's my manners?! Guess I cant shit talk back since yall cant handle any clapback, should have considered how yo ppl would have acted out emotionally so I didn't "heavily mentally" scar someone. Probably should let ya be with those egotistically self projective behaviors attitudes ya lot can never do anything wrong, NOTHING I SWEAR! Def a good idea to let only a certain group of ppl not be a butt of a jk or just criticism only cuz they are PURRRRFECTAAA!!! Alll of this cuz they are self proclaimed to be the best at what they do where all should follow there talent, DEF takin there words, not by actions, bad to judge (even rationally) by actions. Don't trust strangers either, mhmm, even if their piece of info sounds a bit informative/intriguing/funny, it is a stranger judging/commenting on someone they barely know based on their own bias, AND THAT BAD! Must. Remain. Positive. And. Only. Positive. That is good, along with enforcing others by my mood since I & my buds matter most, not people whom barely know me. 

Who has been able to appear in more vcs furthermore actually be in the vc's vocal convo's itself? Who actually puts themselves more at risk in situations to stand there ground rather give up/in?

Shrug GIFs | Tenor

Okay, Firlos.

BrOQBND.jpg

7 hours ago, Deulos said:

It's a joy to know after 6+ months I'm still on the shit list of one of the most powerful alliances in the game. Is that an accomplishment or what? @Alexgive me an award on my nation page please 

Didn't you change your name and try to pretend to be someone else? Tbh I had forgotten you existed and I like the game better that way.

• Haha 1

On 12/19/2021 at 2:44 PM, Firwof Kromwell said:

Shrug GIFs | Tenor

this is literally illegible

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, WarriorSoul said:

this is literally illegible

Take the crayons that you left in your ears from your childhood since you wanted to attempt to hear color, that's probably what is affecting your ability to hear clearly as well process more smoothly. Might I also recommend taking a class on comedy, especially paying attention during the sarcasm unit.

On 12/19/2021 at 2:16 PM, Adrienne said:

Okay, Firlos.

The more you dig into assumptions and lies that sound like truth you'd rather accept based on your views, the farther from reality you become as well the harder it becomes for you to deal with it later on for how acquainted you become with such belief. 

Let me also remind you that he almost always when he is in a VC feels uncomfortable to actually talk while usually in the opposite, you should know that from the past VC's we have been in Adri. Also notice that I tend to be quite a bit more active than him by a long shot. I also tend to write longer posts like this one here. Just the first and last point alone is something that is very similar to analyze with minimal interaction even minimal watching, just requires more thought/consideration process. But even with me attempting to ask a question that would have helped answer your curiosity, you still lept back to your assumption, so I don't know if you do have enough power for that. Well, then again, you're a woman who's proven to be quite more emotional(ly judgemental) as well seem like the blonde type. Ignorance must be bliss, aye?

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Take the crayons that you left in your ears from your childhood since you wanted to attempt to hear color, that's probably what is affecting your ability to hear clearly as well process more smoothly. Might I also recommend taking a class on comedy, especially paying attention during the sarcasm unit.

The more you dig into assumptions and lies that sound like truth you'd rather accept based on your views, the farther from reality you become as well the harder it becomes for you to deal with it later on for how acquainted you become with such belief. 

Let me also remind you that he almost always when he is in a VC feels uncomfortable to actually talk while usually in the opposite, you should know that from the past VC's we have been in Adri. Also notice that I tend to be quite a bit more active than him by a long shot. I also tend to write longer posts like this one here. Just the first and last point alone is something that is very similar to analyze with minimal interaction even minimal watching, just requires more thought/consideration process. But even with me attempting to ask a question that would have helped answer your curiosity, you still lept back to your assumption, so I don't know if you do have enough power for that. Well, then again, you're a woman who's proven to be quite more emotional(ly judgemental) as well seem like the blonde type. Ignorance must be bliss, aye?

You read far too much into things.

BrOQBND.jpg

My main man Firwof, dont forget to update your alliance status on the forums since it looks like you were removed from ATC a few days ago.

Can you please hurry up and pick up another 10 cities or so, so I can accept you into grumpy and then kick you out.  I am feeling a little left out, seeing all the many alliances you have been removed from.

• Haha 2