Jump to content

[DoW] The Mystery You've Been Waiting For


Cooper_
 Share

Recommended Posts

Apparently @Cooper_ missed the memo that all war decs must be made strictly in bold font. Otherwise who else would know we have no actual case to join an already lopsided war?

  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

wait do i get a forum to shit on SCX again?

let's fricking goooooooooooooooooo

 

12 minutes ago, Ramona said:

What SCX? I only know old BK. 

there's old BK (Yoso/myself v1), SCX (leo being roq's bottom boy), new BK (yoso/myself v2)

this isn't rocket science

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The OP seems like satire, but it all checks out... So... Uh, at least you're honest with yourselves... That's... That's a plus? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Suyash Adhikari said:

I mean... look who they have in TFP
image.thumb.png.47ca83a27f99b58ed4a743df386a93e5.png
Sorry, not sorry @Velyni Vas

Haha. Velyni can answer for himself, but as one of the facilitators of TFP I can confirm that he wasn’t a member of NPO in this game.   Has no allegiance whatsoever to the NPO we knew here.   And he had no part in anything that happened here in P&W.   They were all long gone for over a year when his nation was founded.   

We vetted him thoroughly I assure you    He was in NPO in some other game and wasn’t aware of their history here when he joined us all in the Orb.

You’re barking up the wrong tree on this one.   

Edited by Kaz
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Kaz said:

Haha. Velyni can answer for himself, but as one of the facilitators of TFP I can confirm that he wasn’t a member of NPO in this game.   Has no allegiance whatsoever to the NPO we knew here.   And he had no part in anything that happened here in P&W.   They were all long gone for over a year when his nation was founded.   

We vetted him thoroughly I assure you    He was in NPO in some other game and wasn’t aware of their history here when he joined us all in the Orb.

You’re barking up the wrong tree on this one.   

It's a joke, they're both NPO NS iirc

BrOQBND.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Adrienne said:

It's a joke, they're both NPO NS iirc

Fair enough.  So much nonsense flies around the OWF that it’s sometimes hard to differentiate.  

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I mean Pacifica is a feeder region in NS with like 10,000 nations so tbqh a lot of guys are NPO. It's also like a 10 year old political faction.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Kaz said:

Haha. Velyni can answer for himself, but as one of the facilitators of TFP I can confirm that he wasn’t a member of NPO in this game.   Has no allegiance whatsoever to the NPO we knew here.   And he had no part in anything that happened here in P&W.   They were all long gone for over a year when his nation was founded.   

We vetted him thoroughly I assure you    He was in NPO in some other game and wasn’t aware of their history here when he joined us all in the Orb.

You’re barking up the wrong tree on this one.   

...Im kidding lmfao, me and Velyni are friends... I literally brought him into NPO in the 3 games he plays with them 😂. Velyni full knows what NPO did here at the time he joined you, it was the first thing I educated him on when he became head of FA for me, After his burnout he wanted to troll and shared what he did with me lmao.

Edited by Suyash Adhikari

User Images

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Suyash Adhikari said:

...Im kidding lmfao, me and Velyni are friends... I literally brought him into NPO in the 3 games he plays with them 😂. Velyni full knows what NPO did here at the time he joined you, it was the first thing I educated him on when he became head of FA for me, After his burnout he wanted to troll and shared what he did with me lmao.

I think he meant at the time I joined Orbis I wasn't aware.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Velyni Vas said:

I think he meant at the time I joined Orbis I wasn't aware.

You didnt have that theme when you joined Orbis though, it was much much later you rebranded :P 

  • Upvote 2

User Images

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Ducc Zucc said:

Classic fake BK trying to take the acronym from Real BK

cumfire isn't here, you don't need to throat him anymore

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Ducc Zucc said:

Classic fake BK trying to take the acronym from Real BK

Were you dropped on the had as a child? I'd like you to see who founded BK in its 3 iterations, here you go:
http://forum.project-terra.com/index.php?/topic/4009-black-knights-doe
https://forums.cybernations.net/topic/125811-black-knights-doe/
https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/4209-black-knights-stopping-by-again/

What do these all have in Common? Yoso. Not Curu nor Leo

I cant decide if you're dumb, or just plain stupid.

 

  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

User Images

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.