Black Knights Stopping by... "again"

Yosodog

MTddOSO.png

It has been about two weeks since the Black Knights announced our presence to this world called Orbis. We came in with a bang and had quite a bit of fun, but at the same time we showed this community that we were here to troll and not to be serious. I would like to offer this community our sincere apologies for coming into this world in an inappropriate manner.

In order to become a more formidable alliance, we have chosen a proper government, proper forums, and a proper charter. The current government is as follows:

Yosodog – King

Lord Strum – Queen

Magicboyd25 – Lord of Defense

Supercheese – Lord of Foreign Affairs

Jaguar – Lord of Internal Affairs

Flubb – Lord of Coin

Our new charter is simple and efficient. It can be found here. Which brings me to my next point, our forums are at http://bkpw.net Come and get an embassy while they’re still hot. You can also come and hang out in our public IRC channel at #bk.

Also, just because I’m saying that we’re serious does not mean that we’re all of a sudden lame. We definitely know how to party. You could consider this our proper Declaration of Existence if you would like to see it that way.

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Don't underestimate the BK's.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

I love BK

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Soooo disappointed that this wasn't another DoW :P

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win