Jump to content
Azazel

A plea to all

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Roquentin said:

*Snip*

Doesn't change that you're doing stuff you feigned to have a problem with. You're merely trying to shift the blame on it (which is irrelevant if you want to claim actual high ground on it, nor accurate anyways, because such rhetoric that you're exaggerating only came after your own actions. Before then, you had people willing to work with you, and even considerations to intervene on your behalf in the case of an opportunistic hit mid split. Those aren't indications of permanent, undying hatred). You don't get to have your cake and eat it too.

The rest is fluff (though, I chuckle at the claims of arrogance and entitlement).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, namukara said:

Does your coalition have anything to offer than whataboutism? Explain why you think it's acceptable to try to drive hundreds of players from the game, or explain how your actions do not equate to that.

They are free to individually surrender. If they choose the option of quitting that's on them.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

As for the rest of your post. You have already been proven wrong about gov on your side pushing for and endorsing deletions (see the various logs and posts). By the time this is over, you will be proven wrong a couple more times, I suspect. If you're willing to recognize it, that is.

I haven't been proven wrong a single time, no.

 

The logs Kastor posted is showing what you want to see. I can't remember not being at war with whateversphere (TKR and slaves) and at this point, if running you guys so deep into the ground that you consider quitting is what will give me peace, I'm fine with it.

 

No. I don't endorse forcing people to quit, but tbh this state of constant war is imo better than a fragile peace.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Elijah Mikaelson

I would like to know one thing, if BK 100% believe Gorge stole 5,005,000,000 then why 11/11/2019 04:44 am did BK loan Gorge 145m in cash, 110k food, 10k coal, 10788.48k oil, 4497.46 lead, 10k gas, 10k munitions, 9k steel and 18265 Alu? 

Also as I am the person who received 5,005,000,000 that BK claims gorge had stolen I wish to clear up a few thing if I may.

1) BK/NPO has never once proven to me that Gorge stole 5,005,000,000, all they have shown me is Gorge claiming that he has 10,000,000,000 missing and has no idea where it is.
2) Seeker messaged Alex about this missing money, Alex gave Seeker information on deleted off shore bank logs. I will point out that these bank to bank transactions was not public.
3) Alex gave Seeker my nation link and my bank transaction to show Seeker where gorge sent 5,005,000,000
4) Alex also told Seeker that 1,650,000,000 was sent to active alliance but wont give the name for privacy/fairness (yet did not take him long to point to seeker where the 5,005,000,000 went,) then went on to say that 1,400,000,000 was sent to  GoG bank.
5) Alex point out that 9,029,354,170 was missing and not 10 billion as gorge thought.
6) Gorge has claimed from day one that he put 5,000,000,000 from his bank in to the BK bank and they are just lying to get more cash
7) When I asked for proof like the tenth time, I was finally told that Gorge nuked the bank records, this tells me they are unable to prove that Gorge did or did not steal funds at this time. all they would say was the money sent from BK offshore to me was un sanctioned in the end.

I was given screenshots that showed Alex had told Seeker where the cash had gone, So i had a chat with Alex. 

Seeker-and-alex-from-Alex5.jpg

Now when i talked to Alex he gave me screen shots of his chat with Seeker,  he also said I could share them.

Seeker-and-alex-from-Alex4.jpgSeeker-and-alex-from-Alex3.jpg Seeker-and-alex-from-Alex2.jpgSeeker-and-alex-from-Alex.jpgSeeker-and-alex-from-Alex1.jpg


Do I believe Gorge stole 5 billion, NO I do not, I agreed to pay the 5 billion as gorge was paying me back

Agreement.jpg

Now I would like to point out this is not an aggressive act, nor a plot against BK/NPO


Now when I was in talks with NPO's point person on this issue I will say this, they clearly stated that once an agreement was in place they would start peace talks with gorge, keep in mind that at this point only gorge was at war. however within one week of me agreeing to pay all of Demacia is hit, when I asked Leo why he stated that gorge had been leaking in formation and was warned, now until yesterday no logs had been leaked publicly that I had known of.

Also I should add this I guess.

I do have the logs of Keshav, Roquentin, Leo the Great, Underlogic talking about how they will raid me until I run out of cash, how they will force me to delete, and if i ever re-roll will keep hitting me until I quit for good.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, King Olafr of the Faroes said:

I haven't been proven wrong a single time, no.

 

The logs Kastor posted is showing what you want to see. I can't remember not being at war with whateversphere (TKR and slaves) and at this point, if running you guys so deep into the ground that you consider quitting is what will give me peace, I'm fine with it.

 

No. I don't endorse forcing people to quit, but tbh this state of constant war is imo better than a fragile peace.

No, you have been but you just refuse to acknowledge it.

 

 

Well, that was quick. Here's one:

9 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

I would like to know one thing, if BK 100% believe Gorge stole 5,005,000,000 then why 11/11/2019 04:44 am did BK loan Gorge 145m in cash, 110k food, 10k coal, 10788.48k oil, 4497.46 lead, 10k gas, 10k munitions, 9k steel and 18265 Alu? 

Also as I am the person who received 5,005,000,000 that BK claims gorge had stolen I wish to clear up a few thing if I may.

1) BK/NPO has never once proven to me that Gorge stole 5,005,000,000, all they have shown me is Gorge claiming that he has 10,000,000,000 missing and has no idea where it is.
2) Seeker messaged Alex about this missing money, Alex gave Seeker information on deleted off shore bank logs. I will point out that these bank to bank transactions was not public.
3) Alex gave Seeker my nation link and my bank transaction to show Seeker where gorge sent 5,005,000,000
4) Alex also told Seeker that 1,650,000,000 was sent to active alliance but wont give the name for privacy/fairness (yet did not take him long to point to seeker where the 5,005,000,000 went,) then went on to say that 1,400,000,000 was sent to  GoG bank.
5) Alex point out that 9,029,354,170 was missing and not 10 billion as gorge thought.
6) Gorge has claimed from day one that he put 5,000,000,000 from his bank in to the BK bank and they are just lying to get more cash
7) When I asked for proof like the tenth time, I was finally told that Gorge nuked the bank records, this tells me they are unable to prove that Gorge did or did not steal funds at this time. all they would say was the money sent from BK offshore to me was un sanctioned in the end.

I was given screenshots that showed Alex had told Seeker where the cash had gone, So i had a chat with Alex. 

Seeker-and-alex-from-Alex5.jpg

Now when i talked to Alex he gave me screen shots of his chat with Seeker,  he also said I could share them.

Seeker-and-alex-from-Alex4.jpgSeeker-and-alex-from-Alex3.jpg Seeker-and-alex-from-Alex2.jpgSeeker-and-alex-from-Alex.jpgSeeker-and-alex-from-Alex1.jpg


Do I believe Gorge stole 5 billion, NO I do not, I agreed to pay the 5 billion as gorge was paying me back

Agreement.jpg

Now I would like to point out this is not an aggressive act, nor a plot against BK/NPO


Now when I was in talks with NPO's point person on this issue I will say this, they clearly stated that once an agreement was in place they would start peace talks with gorge, keep in mind that at this point only gorge was at war. however within one week of me agreeing to pay all of Demacia is hit, when I asked Leo why he stated that gorge had been leaking in formation and was warned, now until yesterday no logs had been leaked publicly that I had known of.

Also I should add this I guess.

I do have the logs of Keshav, Roquentin, Leo the Great, Underlogic talking about how they will raid me until I run out of cash, how they will force me to delete, and if i ever re-roll will keep hitting me until I quit for good.



 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also lol @bK only having 31bil for them and their allies.

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

Doesn't change that you're doing stuff you feigned to have a problem with. You're merely trying to shift the blame on it (which is irrelevant if you want to claim actual high ground on it, nor accurate anyways, because such rhetoric that you're exaggerating only came after your own actions. Before then, you had people willing to work with you, and even considerations to intervene on your behalf in the case of an opportunistic hit mid split. Those aren't indications of permanent, undying hatred). You don't get to have your cake and eat it too.

The rest is fluff (though, I chuckle at the claims of arrogance and entitlement).

Just the war continuing on doesn't do what you describe. If I was genuinely trying to make it completely inhospitable and give no quarter ever, then yeah you might have a point, but that's never been what's described. Your mind is made up. If you feel you had the purest of intentions and your good will was burned, then I'd feel sorry, but we're at where we're at either way. Not much to be done here.

idk what you expect me or the other people to say. "Yeah, we're killing everyone off and it has nothing to do with anyone else's willpower or endurance."

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, James II said:

Also lol @bK only having 31bil for them and their allies.

 

BK why so poor? Also I always think this alliance is Basketball Ninjas? Conflabit 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, James II said:

@Alex shame on you for aiding a group of people beyond the information anyone else has access to. Your continued bias is disheartening. Also, shame on the leaders of Coal B for once again demonstrating, they don't care about the rules of the game, and that they will employ any method or tactic necessary to run people from the game. 

Maybe Alex is intentionally trying to kill the game so he can make PnW 2.0?

I'm sure his different versions of PhP on test and standard will make it happen when he breaks the game again.

James is right by all of this and as for all to Coalition B that the Jig is up and your evil deeds/schemes need to end. Coalition B has been caught Red Handed for all of their Trickery and needs to give into Coalition A's Demands instead and let us have the Win and if you think that's the wrong idea then please, show yourselves the VM and Delete Buttons and don't let the door hit you on the way out or just continue this endless war till all of your resources are gone and wasted our time for Coalition B being bullies in the school hallway.

Edited by Madden8021
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They know Gorge stole (more than) 5b because Alex checked the game logs and verified it.  He can do things like that.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ComradeMilton said:

They know Gorge stole (more than) 5b because Alex checked the game logs and verified it.  He can do things like that.

Sure, if he want to contradict his own self standards right as he KNOWS competition to his already niche game is coming.

I personally don't think Alex is moronic enough to do that on purpose with said circumstances, but that's just me I suppose. 

This is what happens when your admin doesn't actually know how to moderate and keep unknowable information unknowable.

Edited by Akuryo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Roquentin said:

idk what you expect me or the other people to say. "Yeah, we're killing everyone off and it has nothing to do with anyone else's willpower or endurance."

Or, you know y'all could just present the terms in full and start giving us some good faith to work with.  Because "Yeah, you're killing everyone off and it has everything to do with coalition B's tactics and desire for unopposed hegemony." 

I honestly expected more from y'all given your responses to Sketchy, but unfortunately it seems you just deal with morality in the currency of convenience.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

This is what happens when your admin doesn't actually know how to moderate and keep unknowable information unknowable.

It's been confirmed that it happened as BK expected by the owner and administrator of the game. You're basically admitting here you believe George stole the money.

  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

They know Gorge stole (more than) 5b because Alex checked the game logs and verified it.  He can do things like that.

@Alex verify?

26 minutes ago, ComradeMilton said:

as BK expected by the owner and administrator of the game

BK expects the owner to use their power to help them directly?

 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, ComradeMilton said:

It's been confirmed that it happened as BK expected by the owner and administrator of the game. You're basically admitting here you believe George stole the money.

What I believe is irrelevant to the fact that Alex has a history of overstepping the very bounds he claims to abide by because he doesn't understand when to shutup and what information should not be given.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

I would like to know one thing, if BK 100% believe Gorge stole 5,005,000,000 then why 11/11/2019 04:44 am did BK loan Gorge 145m in cash, 110k food, 10k coal, 10788.48k oil, 4497.46 lead, 10k gas, 10k munitions, 9k steel and 18265 Alu? 

Also as I am the person who received 5,005,000,000 that BK claims gorge had stolen I wish to clear up a few thing if I may.

1) BK/NPO has never once proven to me that Gorge stole 5,005,000,000, all they have shown me is Gorge claiming that he has 10,000,000,000 missing and has no idea where it is.
2) Seeker messaged Alex about this missing money, Alex gave Seeker information on deleted off shore bank logs. I will point out that these bank to bank transactions was not public.
3) Alex gave Seeker my nation link and my bank transaction to show Seeker where gorge sent 5,005,000,000
4) Alex also told Seeker that 1,650,000,000 was sent to active alliance but wont give the name for privacy/fairness (yet did not take him long to point to seeker where the 5,005,000,000 went,) then went on to say that 1,400,000,000 was sent to  GoG bank.
5) Alex point out that 9,029,354,170 was missing and not 10 billion as gorge thought.
6) Gorge has claimed from day one that he put 5,000,000,000 from his bank in to the BK bank and they are just lying to get more cash
7) When I asked for proof like the tenth time, I was finally told that Gorge nuked the bank records, this tells me they are unable to prove that Gorge did or did not steal funds at this time. all they would say was the money sent from BK offshore to me was un sanctioned in the end.

I was given screenshots that showed Alex had told Seeker where the cash had gone, So i had a chat with Alex. 

Seeker-and-alex-from-Alex5.jpg

Now when i talked to Alex he gave me screen shots of his chat with Seeker,  he also said I could share them.

Seeker-and-alex-from-Alex4.jpgSeeker-and-alex-from-Alex3.jpg Seeker-and-alex-from-Alex2.jpgSeeker-and-alex-from-Alex.jpgSeeker-and-alex-from-Alex1.jpg


Do I believe Gorge stole 5 billion, NO I do not, I agreed to pay the 5 billion as gorge was paying me back

Agreement.jpg

Now I would like to point out this is not an aggressive act, nor a plot against BK/NPO


Now when I was in talks with NPO's point person on this issue I will say this, they clearly stated that once an agreement was in place they would start peace talks with gorge, keep in mind that at this point only gorge was at war. however within one week of me agreeing to pay all of Demacia is hit, when I asked Leo why he stated that gorge had been leaking in formation and was warned, now until yesterday no logs had been leaked publicly that I had known of.

Also I should add this I guess.

I do have the logs of Keshav, Roquentin, Leo the Great, Underlogic talking about how they will raid me until I run out of cash, how they will force me to delete, and if i ever re-roll will keep hitting me until I quit for good.



 

Post the logs. I want to see how quickly Coalition B can spin something without it catching fire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2019 at 1:07 PM, George (James T Kirk) said:

 

It took you this long to figure this out Gorge?

I guess you had to take a break from enabling them to be a hero or something?

The one true joy of this war has been watching IQ roll their former allies one by one while each of them go "Huh what!?" like this is a shocking revelation.

And when the war is over and the dust settles, bet your ass half these geniuses will march right back there thinking it will be different this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Sure, if he want to contradict his own self standards right as he KNOWS competition to his already niche game is coming.

I personally don't think Alex is moronic enough to do that on purpose with said circumstances, but that's just me I suppose. 

This is what happens when your admin doesn't actually know how to moderate and keep unknowable information unknowable.

iirc there's a way to view total money over time without giving out any special info. It's for VIPs.

Idk if I"m supposed to say the above, but anyone could just get VIP access easily. 

Anyway if the money was deleted, then it'd have shown a downturn when it was supposed to be deleted. A separate incident was the smoking gun.

  

4 hours ago, Sketchy said:

It took you this long to figure this out Gorge?

I guess you had to take a break from enabling them to be a hero or something?

The one true joy of this war has been watching IQ roll their former allies one by one while each of them go "Huh what!?" like this is a shocking revelation.

And when the war is over and the dust settles, bet your ass half these geniuses will march right back there thinking it will be different this time.

No he had to take a break between bank heists and loan defaults.  XFD

Edited by Roquentin
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Roquentin said:

No he had to take a break between bank heists and loan defaults.  XFD

I mean, is Gorge really competent enough to even pull of a bank heist?

And what does that say about the people who let him do it lmfao if true.

If I was BK i'd be ashamed to admit the guy who merged into Cornerstone also stole my bank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sketchy said:

I mean, is Gorge really competent enough to even pull of a bank heist?

And what does that say about the people who let him do it lmfao if true.

If I was BK i'd be ashamed to admit the guy who merged into Cornerstone also stole my bank.

Well I was talking about Pantheon and the Cynic thing before that. This was more of embezzlement to settle other debts. You do have a point there. -\ 

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Roquentin said:

iirc there's a way to view total money over time without giving out any special info. It's for VIPs.

Idk if I"m supposed to say the above, but anyone could just get VIP access easily. 

Anyway if the money was deleted, then it'd have shown a downturn when it was supposed to be deleted. A separate incident was the smoking gun.

  

No he had to take a break between bank heists and loan defaults.  XFD

Ye, that's the world graphs. I don't recall seeing any spikes last time I checked it where Solar and I didn't laugh in VC because it was Wampus buying a city. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2019 at 12:59 PM, Roquentin said:

The guy who brags about how his investments from stealing Pantheon's bank will be paying off big trying to moralize about game health and  it's the same guy who wanted to keep BC's bank that Cynic stole. Awesome stuff Gorge. 

Did you ever object to what Leo the Great said in the screenshots you've leaked? Anyway,  the point missed its not that people give up because they get hit hard or whatever. It's that people in softer alliances will stop doing much under pressure if they are accustomed to having an easy ride and most of the alliances experienced it earlier on. All Leo anticipates is that people who haven't had to fight hard in a few years aren't going to be as willing to stick it out and thus deflate tS' stats.  

The only difference between this and trying to do multiple hits on the same people in a short span is it's just more of a grind. Coalition A has tried to financially cripple alliances before and brags regularly about its wealth, so there is no reason to see them as downtrodden victims and only the naive don't see it.

Still going for the revenge angle. Abbas told me a while ago that you're someone who always will hold a grudge, no matter how long. Guess it was proven correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Roq, why not address the central points George made about the nonsense of this continuing war?    It’s not like anyone here really has any love for him, but most of his points have some merit    

Your deflecting to his wrongs to IQ is doing nothing more than highlight BK’s own banking ineptitude for the rest of us to see.  Handle that matter internally and nobody is going to care one way or the other.  Now kindly stick to the initial points, and keep rolling George on the side until his score is low enough where I can hit him too.  Might be the only place in this war where we agree.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.