War Stats: Global War 14

Guest Frawley

@Mitsuru why should Animation Domination be added? My impression was that they wanted to stay out of the war at all cost, because they got rolled by Arrgh, just a few days before the war broke out. The majority of their members should still be in beige. 

Edited by Zim

tenor (1).gif

1 hour ago, Zim said:

@Mitsuru why should Animation Domination be added? My impression was that they wanted to stay out of the war at all cost, because they got rolled by Arrgh, just a few days before the war broke out. The majority of their members should still be in beige. 

If they wanted to stay out they wouldn't have entered.

XLL3z4T.gif

7 hours ago, Zim said:

They entered the war though despite this. Not with many wars but I think they can be considered big enough to add them.

1 minute ago, Mitsuru said:

They entered the war though despite this. Not with many wars but I think they can be considered big enough to add them.

Arrgh is de facto on Chaos KERTOG side, what with their heavy militarization and focused, organized destruction of BK-sphere protectorates.

1 minute ago, Inst said:

Arrgh is de facto on Chaos KERTOG side, what with their heavy militarization and focused, organized destruction of BK-sphere protectorates.

Why do you quote me to tell me anything about Arrgh? Was I talking about Arrgh? If you want Arrgh added, ping Frawley.

Edited by Mitsuru

Just now, Mitsuru said:

Why do you quote me to tell me anything about Arrgh? Was I talking about Arrgh. If you want Arrgh added, ping Frawley.

Arrgh has already been added on the Chaos KERTOG side. It's more that Arrgh attacked AD, and if Arrgh is considered part of the Chaos KERTOG coalition, however ambiguously, Arrgh dragged AD into the war already.

6 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

@Frawley Add Code of Honor and United States of America pls

The 2nd one has been there for a while but there's a slightly bigger alliance missing, I wonder which one. :ph34r:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

Nice. Thank you.

I'll do it manually when I'm bored for the majors... So as of right now here's my rough formula for "Weighted performance".

-snip-

While I personally can't come up with a reasonable solution, I fee like there should be an emphasis on units destroyed rather than straight net damage. Potentially make it more weighted towards that and less towards infra?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Cypher said:

While I personally can't come up with a reasonable solution, I fee like there should be an emphasis on units destroyed rather than straight net damage. Potentially make it more weighted towards that and less towards infra?

In a perfect world, yes. I can only utilize the stats collected though. :P 

6 minutes ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

In a perfect world, yes. I can only utilize the stats collected though. :P 

This page is what you are looking for. Infrastructure values are displayed there for sake of visibility, but are not counted towards the Unit Killed Value column.

3 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

This page is what you are looking for. Infrastructure values are displayed there for sake of visibility, but are not counted towards the Unit Killed Value column.

Lovin it, thank you. :)

Dunno if these alliances have already been mentioned here, but here ya go:
https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=5491
https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=5343
https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=5482

Edit: Might as well throw NPO on there too.

Edited by Venom
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

Guest Frawley
1 hour ago, Venom said:

Dunno if these alliances have already been mentioned here, but here ya go:
https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=5491 - I dunno if a random war with Arrgh and NP counts
https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=5343 - Added
https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=5482 - Added

Edit: Might as well throw NPO on there too. - Was already there

3 minutes ago, Frawley said:

Thank you, regarding the top one, while the damage is insignificant, I think them being a Frontier Records protectorate and attacking members of Coalition A is enough to add them, but up to you. Appreciated regardless.

Edited by Venom

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

Guest Frawley
3 minutes ago, Venom said:

Thank you, regarding the top one, while the damage is insignificant, I think them being a Frontier Records protectorate and attacking members of Coalition A is enough to add them, but up to you. Appreciated regardless.

image.thumb.png.9f0a66f7612a81876e7805205f77faa0.png

the North Point one is the only relevant war, and people have actually asked me to remove them from Coalition A already.  I'll keep an eye on them though for more wars.

1 minute ago, Frawley said:

image.thumb.png.9f0a66f7612a81876e7805205f77faa0.png

the North Point one is the only relevant war, and people have actually asked me to remove them from Coalition A already.  I'll keep an eye on them though for more wars.

Alright thanks again

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg