War Stats: Global War 14

Guest Frawley

On 6/17/2019 at 8:23 PM, Micchan said:

Do you have the nation count divided by tiers? I don't remember who was doing that

Here is one, also shows the counts of what each alliance currently has military wise and the tiers tabs will show the stats you're looking for.

http://www.openhousegames.com/warstats/

• Upvote 2

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg 

Guest Frawley
38 minutes ago, element85 said:

Here is one, also shows the counts of what each alliance currently has military wise and the tiers tabs will show the stats you're looking for.

http://www.openhousegames.com/warstats/

9 hours ago, chanel said:

@Frawley the stats have been locked saying they're updating for the past hour

It's kinda funny, the reason it was down is I was adding a feature basically exactly like that last night.  Once we finish testing it, I'll drop a link here.

1 minute ago, Frawley said:

It's kinda funny, the reason it was down is I was adding a feature basically exactly like that last night.  Once we finish testing it, I'll drop a link here.

Good, yours will be so much better.

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg 

On 6/17/2019 at 6:22 AM, Frawley said:

https://npowned.net/pw-war-statistics/conflict/12

Please use this thread to add alliances.

Frawley do you think you could add some "weighted" categories so we can better see alliance performance? The larger alliances taking huge raw numerical damage are always going to be topping off stats.

So say add a category that divides net damage by number of nations and call that weighted net damage. Etc. You could get more complicated but just an example that would be neat to add to your stats.

Edit: You could also use Net damage divided by alliance city count as perhaps an even more accurate "gauge".

Edited by Bartholomew Roberts

@Kriegskoenig - Uh, thanks?  Making it easier for me man.

Imperial Liason Kriegskoenig of Kriegstaat ordered an airstrike upon your nation of Vanaheim. The attack was an utter failure. Imperial Liason Kriegskoenig's forces lost 193 aircraft, while your defenders lost 131 aircraft. You used 180.00 munitions and gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Falay.

• Haha 1

@Buorhann

That's nothing.

06/19/2019 03:50 am

Empress Quantum Leap of Quantum ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Dunkingham and eliminated 0 Resistance. The attack was an utter failure. Empress Quantum Leap's forces lost 157 aircraft, while Baron Bopolo's defenders lost 47 aircraft. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Pretzl.

06/19/2019 03:55 am

Empress Quantum Leap of Quantum ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Dunkingham led by Baron Bopolo and eliminated 0 Resistance. The attack was an utter failure. Empress Quantum Leap's forces lost 5,214 soldiers and 100 tanks, while Baron Bopolo's defenders lost 296 soldiers and 3 tanks. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Pretzl and 0 improvements. Empress Quantum Leap stole $0.00 in the attack.

06/19/2019 03:51 am

Empress Quantum Leap of Quantum ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Roman Empire and eliminated 0 Resistance. The attack was an utter failure. Empress Quantum Leap's forces lost 269 aircraft, while Emperor Trajan's defenders lost 50 aircraft. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Numantia.

06/19/2019 03:52 am

Empress Quantum Leap of Quantum ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Lyevland and eliminated 0 Resistance. The attack was an utter failure. Empress Quantum Leap's forces lost 315 aircraft, while King Lyev's defenders lost 50 aircraft. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Begemot.

06/19/2019 03:53 am

Empress Quantum Leap of Quantum ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Lyevland led by King Lyev and eliminated 0 Resistance. The attack was an utter failure. Empress Quantum Leap's forces lost 75,371 soldiers and 0 tanks, while King Lyev's defenders lost 3,544 soldiers and 18 tanks. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Begemot and 0 improvements. Empress Quantum Leap stole $0.00 in the attack.

Also, thanks for helping me secure the #1 spot in aircraft killed?

06/17/2019 11:37 pm

Supreme Ruler grosskev of New Sturgis ordered a dogfight airstrike upon the nation of Movania and eliminated 0 Resistance. The attack was an utter failure. Supreme Ruler grosskev's forces lost 304 aircraft, while Papa Bear Memph's defenders lost 103 aircraft. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Port Arthur.

06/18/2019 03:53 am

Supreme Ruler grosskev of New Sturgis ordered a dogfight airstrike upon the nation of Movania and eliminated 0 Resistance. The attack was an utter failure. Supreme Ruler grosskev's forces lost 327 aircraft, while Papa Bear Memph's defenders lost 92 aircraft. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Port Arthur.

Guest Frawley
2 hours ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

Frawley do you think you could add some "weighted" categories so we can better see alliance performance? The larger alliances taking huge raw numerical damage are always going to be topping off stats.

So say add a category that divides net damage by number of nations and call that weighted net damage. Etc. You could get more complicated but just an example that would be neat to add to your stats.

Edit: You could also use Net damage divided by alliance city count as perhaps an even more accurate "gauge".

Long run I want to add a ratio's page that does this, but refactoring the website to make it quicker and more extendable has been my priority this last week.

When we release v2, we will definitely have a feature like this.

2 hours ago, Frawley said:

Long run I want to add a ratio's page that does this, but refactoring the website to make it quicker and more extendable has been my priority this last week.

You should consider have a chart that tracks plane count per day.

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

I think even without my assistance, there is a good chance for BK Sphere to turn this around; as their side likely has the most potential to keep growing. So I’d maybe bet on them I guess.

Going one war to next without rebuilding first was an interesting tactical move at least, guess we’ll see how it turns out.

5 hours ago, Frawley said:

wh6OABZ.png

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, element85 said:

I don't know, I don't question what comes out of Alex's API.. seems it was corrected with a recent API fetch..

It's almost certainly because KT is cheating. You heard it here first.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Frawley said:

Nice. Thank you.

I'll do it manually when I'm bored for the majors... So as of right now here's my rough formula for "Weighted performance".

Alliance: [{(Net Damage / average city count)+((attacks made/number of nations)*10,000,000)}/ 10,000,000] = Weighted performance index.

KT:  122.94

Grumpy:  73.01

TGH:  70.00

Guardian:  66.36

Rose:  54.57

Arrgh:  44.16

TKR:  43.72

T$: -1.49

BK:  -23.58

Acadia:  -36.02

tCW:  -83.80

So you kind of roughly get the idea. Average city count being accounted for when factoring net damage, as well as a flat bonus for war contribution, all divided by 10m to make the index legible.

I played with the formula a bit but I think this is probably the best happy medium to get a true "feel" for how each alliance is truly contributing to the war.