Jump to content
Trajan

The Peaceful Viking

Recommended Posts

o/ 

Friends become friends

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, evilpiggyfoofoo said:

O what fresh hell is this.

Fighting and Pacifist

Now: Peaceful and Viking. Pick one already. 

ox·y·mo·ron
ˌäksəˈmôrˌän/
noun
1. a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction (e.g., faith unfaithful kept him falsely true ).

http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/Oxymoron_War

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Warm congratulations to both parties :) 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting treaty theme, even if it is nonsensical. I can't really say I'm a fan of more paper and more sphere consolidation though. Even so, good luck. o/

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Malichy said:

more sphere consolidation though

please explain how these two were even remotely connected prior to this treaty? (not the dreaded ODP!)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Gabranth said:

please explain how these two were even remotely connected prior to this treaty? (not the dreaded ODP!)

My thought was on their mutual ties to Rose but calling that "sphere consolidation" is inappropriate in retrospect. So I withdraw that thought.

There are an awful lot of ODPs floating around, aren't there?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Malichy said:

My thought was on their mutual ties to Rose but calling that "sphere consolidation" is inappropriate in retrospect. So I withdraw that thought.

There are an awful lot of ODPs floating around, aren't there?

What if everyone's plan is to sign ODPs with each other, rendering all those treaties useless? :huh:

Edited by Anneal
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Anneal said:

What if everyone's plan is to sign ODPs with each other, rendering all those treaties useless? :huh:

It's not as bad as if everyone signed NAPs with each other. That'd just be awful

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Anneal said:

What if everyone's plan is to sign ODPs with each other, rendering all those treaties useless? :huh:

What about the "Non-Aggression" part of ODPs?

Unless you are talking about global peace. :P

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to working with you guys over at Ragnarok! Cheers!

On 9/11/2017 at 2:05 AM, evilpiggyfoofoo said:

O what fresh hell is this.

Fighting and Pacifist

Now: Peaceful and Viking. Pick one already. 

ox·y·mo·ron
ˌäksəˈmôrˌän/
noun
1. a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction (e.g., faith unfaithful kept him falsely true ).

Y'see, it's TFP's new passive defense mechanism. I won't get too much into specifics, but it relies on people being too confused at it to mount a coordinated attack at us! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.