The Losers of Lordaeron

Dubayoo

Actually no. Partisan is from Hogwarts, a paperless alliance so no connections. Shiho I believe is from Pantheon, remember an alliance that was on the other side of Lordaeron during the war so I don't think there's much friendship there. Think I've seen a few TKR members also disagree with you and again Lordaeron and TKR were just at war with each other. The Pink Hippo of Mensa also stated they use this policy and thinks its useful, again an alliance who was on the opposite side of the war of Lordaeron. Hell several players who admit to not liking kastor don't agree with you. So no, I don't think they're defending this because they're friends. They just believe your thinking is flawed. It happens. Rivals can agree to something.

Did you just assume my connections?

• Upvote 6

os9LcJK.gif

This boy should join the NPO FA department, his debating skills would fit right in

(Luv u npo)

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

Counter or no counter, a pirate will always be a pirate... The countering is the best part of piracy and i see no point people out here think it's a shot fired at arrgh. But the difference will be when you send a dumb to counter a pirate lord and see what will really happen!!!

If you play games like this for "Why not?" then you're wasting your time.  There are much better things to do for the sake of chaotic creativity.

I never stated that I played this game for "why not?"

I stated "why not?" as the reason for Lordaeron implementing counter measures to being raided.

Missing-Brains.jpg

• Upvote 1

I'm a little late to this soiree and didn't read the whole thread in it's entirety.  So in the OP, he's a little pissed about the over reaction of the AA that stood up and defended one of its own.  Being a 20 year retiree of the U.S. Navy made me think of this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maersk_Alabama_hijacking.  So, by the OP's logic, IRL, the U.S. obviously over reacted, obviously down declared and basically force deleted some nasty folks because they thought they could pick on an easy target.....oh well....the world is now a little bit better without them.

X4EfkAB.png

I feel like this forum thread is way more of an overreaction than my counter raid was. It's not like I sent people with 10+ cities after you, Argotitan. The people who declared on you had one, two, and three more cities than you, and I've seen much bigger downdeclares than that for much more trivial reasons. My recommendation to you would be that you just nurse your wounds and move on. Infra can be rebuilt. Military can be rebought. The loving paws of Alpha Doge, though, can only be experienced once, maybe twice in a lifetime. <3

Ceterum censeo Arrghinem esse delendam

(Furthermore, I consider that Arrgh must be destroyed)

Wew this thread is interesting

Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Actually no. Partisan is from Hogwarts, a paperless alliance so no connections. Shiho I believe is from Pantheon, remember an alliance that was on the other side of Lordaeron during the war so I don't think there's much friendship there. Think I've seen a few TKR members also disagree with you and again Lordaeron and TKR were just at war with each other. The Pink Hippo of Mensa also stated they use this policy and thinks its useful, again an alliance who was on the opposite side of the war of Lordaeron. Hell several players who admit to not liking kastor don't agree with you. So no, I don't think they're defending this because they're friends. They just believe your thinking is flawed. It happens. Rivals can agree to something.

Actually, Partisan and I discussed this on Discord...

...and he agreed with me there.  

As for Shiho, Pantheon hasn't been at war with Lordaeron despite being on opposite sides in the ovearching war.  Can rivals agree?  Of course... when they're pinning their friends up against each other.  

Hippo also didn't respond to my response to him which suggests he didn't give a comprehensive outlook.  If anything, he realized there's something bigger going on here that he doesn't want to admit. 

The bottomline is the "agreement" in this thread proves the problems of appeals to popularity.  Just because many people share an opinion doesn't mean their opinion necessarily applies.  

Hippo also didn't respond to my response to him which suggests he didn't give a comprehensive outlook.  If anything, he realized there's something bigger going on here that he doesn't want to admit. 

False.  I just didn't care to continue on the conversation.  I already said what I wanted to say.  The fact you're hung up on some personal issue with the situation isn't any fault of mine or anybody else's.