The war so far v4

Avruch

lolz...i'm not asking you're stats chumpion, it was for hodor. if you're in rose, then you suck. stats can easily be padded.

hahaha. what rolled? i'm profiting. i've only been defeated once in my last 100 wars or so.

meh, you don't even have the guts to join an AA and fight from the frontline you are kind of cherry picking ZM targets and defeating them which is not a big thing. Also, don't comment about someone whom you do not even know properly As for your fighting ability try to have a round with rook xD 

also "Stats can be easily padded" yeah basically thats what you are doing right now picking ZM target and trying to prove yourself a "great fighter". 

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

I don't think you get that pirate king isn't in NPO. He even said as much. I don't know him. If you guys want to jump on it and attribute his posts to us rather than seeing it for what it is: someone who isn't involved much in the game commenting, that's too bad. I mean, you know all he isn't in NPO,so it's just typical posturing from you and grasping at any straw you can.

I just thought you'd have some interest in keeping the record straight in this instance.

Sure, he might not be a member (yet) but he certainly has some strong opinions about your alliance.

Just seems like the sort of thing you'd want to weigh in on. No?

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

I liked this better when we were talking about me. Please correct the course of this thread.

giphy.gif

They don't know you enough and Roq is too sensitive to let his members know who you are.

So what? That doesn't mean he's in the alliance. He's not been masked. He hasn't formally applied.  It's pretty clear your side is looking for any gotcha. He always refers to NPO in the third person. We haven't purged the applicant list lately.

Well at least you're aware of the extremely simple way to end this misunderstanding.

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

Still genuinely surprised that BK and Zodiac suicided their upper tiers basically (attempting) to fight NPO's war for them.

What can I say, L Roq Hubbard is just that brilliant. He couriered T-Aranetics to Curu and next thing you know all of BK was under his spell. Hail L Roq Hubbard.

What can I say, L Roq Hubbard is just that brilliant. He couriered T-Aranetics to Curu and next thing you know all of BK was under his spell. Hail L Roq Hubbard.

friday_night_seitz_breaking_bad-slide-8.

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

friday_night_seitz_breaking_bad-slide-8.

I can send you a copy to if you want. It will truly show you the path to victory on our Roqboat. After all to join the Sea Ord, is the highest honour in our Church. Sailing the world with our captain, there is no greater honour I swear! 

in fairness NPO nations has been here way late than your nations...lolz

bragging something just because you plyed the game way earlier than them is laughable. try play (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and do that...hmmm you played (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)?  ah right, you must be a member of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) alliance who's been constantly stomped by them. i know some of your leaderships in HW who can't forget getting constant;y stomped by them.

last time i checked most of them are a year younger than yours with the handicap of having been targeted since their alliance inception in the game.

NPO's lack of cities are all due to their own choices though ?

Untitled.png

meh, you don't even have the guts to join an AA and fight from the frontline you are kind of cherry picking ZM targets and defeating them which is not a big thing. Also, don't comment about someone whom you do not even know properly As for your fighting ability try to have a round with rook xD 

also "Stats can be easily padded" yeah basically thats what you are doing right now picking ZM target and trying to prove yourself a "great fighter". 

haha...been playing the game since the start and continuosly get myself updated in OWF and occasionally browsing in the alliances and d conflict pages. i deleted my previous account bcoz of RL reasons. 

what? i'm not flaunting my stats bebe more like i'm showing off my profit from this war...basically, that's what i'm telling stats can easily be padded. you can say just use all air to pad your stats in so many ways, you can pad by sitting out from a losing war and let yourself be beige ASAP w/o losing much military and infra, you can pad ur stats in just a single world war,etc.

Edited by King Monkey D Luffy

NPO's lack of cities are all due to their own choices though ?

actually it's more on because...you (and your gang)  didn't let them or because daddy tS doesn't like the new kid on d block. i can still remember u were allied w/ them and yet you still choose to stab them at their back at their "first tym". amIright? it's like u left them w/ no other choice...they're late entrants to the game so they can't expect to surpass you economically.

Edited by King Monkey D Luffy

actually it's more on because...you (and your gang)  didn't let them or because daddy tS doesn't like the new kid on d block. i can still remember u were allied w/ them and yet you still choose to stab them at their back at their "first tym". amIright? it's like u left them w/ no other choice...they're late entrants to the game so they can't expect to surpass you economically.

Nonsense, there are a few nations in NPO of a similar nation age as I am. A few used to be in range even not so long ago...

The lack of larger NPO nations is solely a result of their own policies.

Untitled.png

-snip-

By the way, you don't need to post four times if you're quoting multiple people. Copying quotes on mobile isn't that hard. 

• Upvote 1

Z98SzIG.png

The game being shittily balanced and some group attempting to exploit that fact in some way aside...

The Roquentin thing is just really repulsive.

The game being shittily balanced and some group attempting to exploit that fact in some way aside...

You will see the great wisdom in L Roq Hubbard's teachings. 

Are you talking about the same NPO that asked Alex to add the city deletion option so they were able to lower the score of their top nations?

It's more the fault of Sheepy being a lazy ass because airplanes haven't been changed and have remained a tank killer since Silent War. IQ alliances aren't the first to use it; in fact, Syndisphere had formerly used it during the Silent War to gain an advantage. For many weeks people have asked Sheepy to balance planes. The test server is finally experimenting with it, however, halving tank losses from airstrikes and buffing tank damage and ground control. 

I am just over 2 months old and the same size as most in NPO.

Part of it is deliberately holding down city count. Many nations easily have the capability to grow far beyond 10 cities or so, but as NPO currently functions it has a 100% tax rate on both revenue and resources and these funds are generally distributed to the low tier to grow their nations instead. It increases tier cohesion and allows NPO to more optimally use their numbers, but at the same time the lack of variety in tiering makes it difficult for them to updeclare.

Edited by Anneal

Z98SzIG.png