The war so far v4

Avruch

I'm just waiting for this topic to go into the very final stage of arguing called: "Get in my range and declare on me, you little shit". 

• Upvote 1

Z98SzIG.png

I'm just waiting for this topic to go into the very final stage of arguing called: "Get in my range and declare on me, you little shit". 

I think we're at that point now, haha.

I don't know why but "little shit" is just a funny insult.

You have to understand, NPO members (Exception being Auctor and Milton) are just now becoming active in this community.  Roq hasn't enlightened them yet.  It'll take some time.

Milton is actually BK now lol

You have to understand, NPO members (Exception being Auctor and Milton) are just now becoming active in this community.  Roq hasn't enlightened them yet.  It'll take some time.

Classic Buorhann. Yeah, everyone is supposed to know how who Hodor is somehow even if they started playing a month ago. lmao. Seriously? 

The same thing happens as in every war some people on our end who don't normally post do and then they see why barely anyone outside of Syndisphere bothers with this forum.

Edited by Roquentin

I think we're at that point now, haha.

I don't know why but "little shit" is just a funny insult.

Next, IQ is going to reform itself into the Joint Chiefs of Staff with Roquentin as CJCS. And they will create their own forum as a 'safe space' for their community. 

• Upvote 3

Next, IQ is going to reform itself into the Joint Chiefs of Staff with Roquentin as CJCS. And they will create their own forum as a 'safe space' for their community. 

It just fits so well. Change a few words around and any of HisAirness's quotes could be indistinguishable from an IQ post

ARE YOU READY TO EAT THAT ELEPHANT YOU ANTS?

• Upvote 1

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

The same thing happens as in every war some people on our end who don't normally post do and then they see why barely anyone outside of Syndisphere bothers with this forum.

I'm sorry. :(

Classic Buorhann. Yeah, everyone is supposed to know how who Hodor is somehow even if they started playing a month ago. lmao. Seriously? 

I'm sorry. :(

Its good you accepted you were the one in the wrong for pointing out the guy didn't know what he was talking about, rather than him for making comments about people he has no idea about in the first place.

Edited by Printer635
  • Upvote 2

STOP LOG DUMPING HIPPO   (Mensa's current game)

For context, HisAirness is a player from eRep that also made similar statements that we see from NPO's (Or players strongly aligned with their community - CoughMiltonCough) more public members.

ArcKnox-Today at 3:18 PM

Let's play: Did IQ or HisAirness say this

>Being on the map ? Group of pixels on some server and bore to death ? LOL Good then. 8) Hello, this i game, suppose we should have fun instead of boredom ? Well, if You think on that way then enjoy on the map and boredom.

Vanek Today at 3:20 PM

I pick HA

ArcKnox Today at 3:23 PM

>In Nazi Germany was prohibited to be Jew ? So, Police doing right thing acting by law ? So, telling the true is prohibited ? Sorry I do not like participate in such boards where rules are bad

Vanek Today at 3:24 PM

IQ?

this is a tricky one

ArcKnox Today at 3:24 PM

!@#$

Finding good greatkitteh posts are too hard

Every one has a reference to NPO or Steve in it

ArcKnox Today at 3:28 PM

>I am here and I will not go away, so prepare yourself for blood sucking trough straw

Vanek Today at 3:37 PM

that sounds like a HA quote @ArcKnox

-----------------------

We need some more stuff.
  • Upvote 1

Its good you accepted you were the one in the wrong for pointing out the guy didn't know what he was talking about, rather than him for making comments about people he has no idea about in the first place.

Let's get this in perspective since you don't seem to get the pattern here. 

The pointing out he was wrong isn't really the issue and I don't even he'd take the problem with that. Buorhann decided to spin it into something about me, however, which has been a pattern. "Roq hid stuff from other coalition members. Roq is talking about pulling everyone out except Lordaeron"

In this case, the spin was people are just starting to get active in the community based on the comments of a <2 month old nation and I was hiding the existence of Hodor or something. Even though a good chunk of people read the forums and have posted in the past, usually losing interest in the forums after dealing with the circlejerk. The whole everyone circlejerking and piling on the guy as if some point was furthered was exemplary of why the OWF is barely posted by anyone who isn't Syndisphere.

Edited by Roquentin

Guest Karl VII

An adult complaining about another adult using asian comics to try to win an online argument with a troll :rolleyes:

An adult complaining about another adult complaining about another adult using asian comics to try to win an online argument with a troll :rolleyes:

The pointing out he was wrong isn't really the issue and I don't even he'd take the problem with that. Buorhann decided to spin it into something about me, however, which has been a pattern. "Roq hid stuff from other coalition members. Roq is talking about pulling everyone out except Lordaeron"

In this case, the spin was people are just starting to get active in the community based on the comments of a <2 month old nation and I was hiding the existence of Hodor or something. Even though a good chunk of people read the forums and have posted in the past, usually losing interest in the forums after dealing with the circlejerk. The whole everyone circlejerking and piling on the guy as if some point was furthered was exemplary of why the OWF is barely posted by anyone who isn't Syndisphere.

It's almost like Roq hates Hippos and fears them.

I cannot believe you took the Hodor stuff that seriously.

Actually, wait, I can believe that...

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1

Woah ... you've dug waayyy deeper into my shitpost than expected, but ok.

You're explaining something I didn't comment on. Your member doesn't get a free pass for his comments just because he doesn't know the guy, which is all I was sarcastically pointing out. Members being driven way from the OWF if they've been attacked isn't ok, but I've no sympathy if they get called out and piled on after coming here guns blazing talking crap about things or people they don't know about. 

I've no idea who you are outside of being the leader of NPO, the only member of NPO I do know is greatkitteh (Shoutout: Hi Greatkitteh o/ <3). Yet, you don't see me making snide comments about you just because you're our opposition.

Also, why are you even taking Bourhann's comments this seriously?

Edited by Printer635
  • Upvote 2

Hey we're all just roqbots, controlled by Roquentin. He allows to live on his awesome roqboat as we go sailing around Orbis, bringing his Church with us. 

o/ L Roq Hubbard.

The guy got called out because he made a bunch of comments that were clearly stupid, Roq. He could have looked at Hodor's nation to see that the guy fights, or just not said anything if he didn't know anything about it.

Sorry if that doesn't fit your narrative that the forums are a circlejerk. There's lots of people who post garbage on both sides, so acting like your side is somehow righteous victims is pretty disingenuous. Particularly when you've chosen something that was either misguided or a deliberate troll to make your point. :P

Edited by Spaceman Thrax
  • Upvote 2

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

And yet tommorow itll all be how roq controls and restricts all npo members in the owf again.

Heck next thing I know, folks would be questioning Roq as to why he forced Templar of Genesis to enforce that policy in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) because Roq is so evil. 

All cower in fear of this massive NINE city nation! All hope is loooooost!!!

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2

in fairness NPO nations has been here way late than your nations...lolz

bragging something just because you plyed the game way earlier than them is laughable. try play (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) and do that...hmmm you played (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways)?  ah right, you must be a member of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) alliance who's been constantly stomped by them. i know some of your leaderships in HW who can't forget getting constant;y stomped by them.

last time i checked most of them are a year younger than yours with the handicap of having been targeted since their alliance inception in the game.

Edited by pirate king

An adult complaining about another adult complaining about another adult using asian comics to try to win an online argument with a troll :rolleyes:

Yes

in fairness NPO nations has been here way late than your nations...lolz

bragging something just because you plyed the game way earlier than them is laughable. try play (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) and do that...hmmm you played (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways)? ah right, you must be a member of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) alliance who's been constantly stomped by them. i know some of your leaderships in HW who can't forget getting constant;y stomped by them.

last time i checked most of them are a year younger than yours with the handicap of having been targeted since their alliance inception in the game.

Shhhhhhh stay down there playboi

Lxr4VfE.png