Tears of Pre

LordRahl2

thread started by an upset Mensacripple who fails at memes worse than BK who has a hardon for everything Prefontaine posts to the point of pre-ejaculated orgasm.

valid cb

• Upvote 2

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

It's weird seeing other people use the arguments I've been using for the past 2 wars.

Anyway TEst and others, this was coming. You basically rolled the other micro spheres and became the only target this hegemonic sphere can now hit without actually splitting and hitting each other (Which they are very reluctant to do).

I'm not overly cut up about it because we're getting a lot closer to the inevitable two ways this can go, end of the game because everyone who is anyone in the game wants to be allies or we actually have some sort of split coming (which imo will be very interesting to watch play out). I'm just glad we're not going to be waiting 6 months to learn which of these outcomes we'll be getting, especially if it does indeed become the first option.

Edited by Keegoz
  • Upvote 4

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Sure. Whatever. 

It's pretty obvious that the "club" will react and work together at times, defending and attacking which eachother, yes? 

Now, lets look at the facts;

>All changes were known and discussed ahead of time

>One side decides to use the opportunity that Sheepy gave in order to gain an advantage in the new war system

>Pre & friends complain to the admin, claiming they have no way to fight back(which is untrue), and can't declare wars.

>The end result is that Pre & friends are now aware of a massive spy attack against them, they have time to prepare, distribute resources, make a war plan, gather/rally up allies, etc.

>The offensive sphere lost the element of surprise. The offensive sphere lost the element of attacking first.

>The offensive sphere has wasted its time spying, because Sheepy decided that espionage will not be changed now.

In other words, there's literally nothing fair here. This is why you are crybabies - you got outplayed and you whine for a ridiculous advantage, which you now got.

^ Pretty much it.

I've been privvy to a lot of potential exploits which "our side" has reported to Alex long before they became problems. This was not an exploit: It was an implication of the changes Alex made. No one had any reasonable way of peering into Alex's mind and seeing that he intended to disable spies, because he did not disable spies. Costs were paid in terms of organization, in game resources, and political capital, and all of those have been erased. We've been here before, and while I do think many posters go overboard with giving Alex negative feedback over it, I do see quite clearly why some people are more upset than others.

In my opinion, raising this issue was an attempt to gain advantage in game by exploiting the admin, and, to an extent, it worked. Pretty sad.

• Upvote 4

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Pre quite literally asked the game admin to abuse his powers and give the 'paperless club' an unfair advantage, which you now received. 

You sure seem to know a lot about my private conversations, would like to see the proof of your claims. 

He did not complain about it before it was used against his sphere.  He either did not consider the potential or did not care to complain.  That is a critical difference between this and other examples.  He then jumped into chat and demanded its discontinuation and made various threats.  Losing there he went crying to admin.  Hypocritical to the max.

I actually was against that around the time of Marionette when I saw it as a viable strategy. I said something should be done about it, was told sure it might be a problem but no one is going to do it large scale so it's minor. I then went and did it myself as Judge Dredd to try to highlight the problems but it didn't cause issue enough to hit Sheepy's radar until Arrgh did it in mass. I didn't bring up changing it until -after- the war had concluded. So yeah, I mean at least you were right about virtually nothing in your claim.

Mensa are the king of confusing facts of what happened with what they think happened. I mean when you sit around telling yourself your right all the time, even when you're wrong, I guess it would be hard to remember what actually happened. 

Guys, its ok. They're "Elite" and "Good" and we're all bad. Just go with it.

I find your butthurt over this the most comical.

It's weird seeing other people use the arguments I've been using for the past 2 wars.

Anyway TEst and others, this was coming. You basically rolled the other micro spheres and became the only target this hegemonic sphere can now hit without actually splitting and hitting each other (Which they are very reluctant to do).

I'm not overly cut up about it because we're getting a lot closer to the inevitable two ways this can go, end of the game because everyone who is anyone in the game wants to be allies or we actually have some sort of split coming (which imo will be very interesting to watch play out). I'm just glad we're not going to be waiting 6 months to learn which of these outcomes we'll be getting, especially if it does indeed become the first option.

I've said basically since the end of that war where Rose went on the offense TEst was going to get attacked by this sphere. Had no misconceptions that it was coming. My only question was if you would attack before or after splitting the sphere. As I told some leadership in their sphere. I give no !@#$ about us being attacked, I find it cowardly that they had to try to gain an advantage through the war system being turned off as we would have attacked the day spy attacks started. Tactical, sure? Were they the only ones who thought of it? Nope. Just a cowardly move to go about it, people can joke about honor and morals etc.. People were making plenty of jokes about TKR winning most honorable alliance of the year too. The reason for that is because it is a joke. Any chance to gain an advantage, like I said, tactical, but doesn't make it a respectful move.

^ Pretty much it.

I've been privvy to a lot of potential exploits which "our side" has reported to Alex long before they became problems. This was not an exploit: It was an implication of the changes Alex made. No one had any reasonable way of peering into Alex's mind and seeing that he intended to disable spies, because he did not disable spies. Costs were paid in terms of organization, in game resources, and political capital, and all of those have been erased. We've been here before, and while I do think many posters go overboard with giving Alex negative feedback over it, I do see quite clearly why some people are more upset than others.

In my opinion, raising this issue was an attempt to gain advantage in game by exploiting the admin, and, to an extent, it worked. Pretty sad.

Again, people assuming what was said in my talks to Sheepy. Prior to the war module roll out I spoke to Sheepy about alliances trying to gain an advantage through the war system being taken offline, the most obvious example was nations coordinating a strike right before the module was offline to avoid reprisals. After expressing said concern was effectively told the update was going to happen in a way where players wouldn't be able to gain an advantage. When this happened I messaged Sheepy showing him that players were trying to gain an advantage of the war system being offline, Lordship flat out told me that this was only done because the war system was offline thus giving an advantage. I also tried to warn Lordship that action was going to be taken by the admin as soon as I saw what happened because as Sheepy had stated he didn't want players gaining an advantage because of how he was updating the game.

If that's me crying, then I guess I cried. I informed the admin that something he was trying to avoid was happening, and I suggested some ways to fix it. My suggestions weren't even the one that happened, so it's not like I magically got my way. I did try to give TKR a heads up that action was going to be take against the spy attacks, but was effectively brushed off and told I was blowing smoke up their ass because they went running to the admin as well. I also tried to give TKR a heads up because I was given screenshots I thought were from a members channel in discord because while it said "general" it wasn't in any chat I saw and I was in "general". Was a different chat service other than discord, but again I was mocked for trying to give them a heads up. 

None of you know what was said between myself and Sheepy. You're all just assuming. What was said was a combination of a few conversations where I knew action would be taken to prevent players from gaining an advantage because of the war system roll-out. I tried to tell TKR as much when it was clear they were trying to gain an advantage. I made an assumption about what action would be taken based on conversations with the admin and how things had been handled in the past, yes, but I was still trying to let them know that something was going to come down because of it. I informed Sheepy of the mass spy attacks and he agreed that starting the new war module off with 0 spies when the spy kill rates would be lower against spies and the ability to kill more units with spies would be a large advantage gained as no counters could be performed through warfare. Having a full day of spy slots being filled gives a full day to use the max of our military units against nations. For anyone who's done a blitz a full day is huge, thus gaining an advantage from the manner in which the war system has been rolled out.

Spy attacks should've been taken offline. They weren't. Players shouldn't have been able to take advantage of the games war system being offline, they tried, and action was taken against it.

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

I admit, I ranted. Some of the memes of BK are actually funny. But I stand firm on my point that the OP sucks at memes and has an internet hard-on for Pre.

Oh, thats me.  I am the OP.  You have me dead to rights.  I suck at memes and must rely on what the interwebs provide.  I am much better at seeing the truth of things sans memes.

Maybe that makes my OP more relevant.

-signature removed for rules violation-

I actually was against that around the time of Marionette when I saw it as a viable strategy. I said something should be done about it, was told sure it might be a problem but no one is going to do it large scale so it's minor. I then went and did it myself as Judge Dredd to try to highlight the problems but it didn't cause issue enough to hit Sheepy's radar until Arrgh did it in mass. I didn't bring up changing it until -after- the war had concluded. So yeah, I mean at least you were right about virtually nothing in your claim.

Mensa are the king of confusing facts of what happened with what they think happened. I mean when you sit around telling yourself your right all the time, even when you're wrong, I guess it would be hard to remember what actually happened.

I like your method of mass replying.  It makes your answers appear to have more weight.  With or without context it is a neat trick.

Anyway, If you were tracking this 'around the time of Marionette' you should have informed admin.  The main claim of your clan is that yall were clueless.  So, since you were clearly aware, did you fail to remind alex when you should have or were you actually clueless. So you are dumb or a liar?

Yeah, looks like you are completely wrong about everything in your claim.

Pre appears to be 'the king' of confusing facts of what happened with what he thinks happened. I mean when you sit around telling yourself your right all the time, even when you're wrong, I guess it would be hard to remember what actually happened.

Edited by LordRahl2

-signature removed for rules violation-

I like your method of mass replying.  It makes your answers appear to have more weight.  With or without context it is a neat trick.

Anyway, If you were tracking this 'around the time of Marionette' you should have informed admin.  The main claim of your clan is that yall were clueless.  So, since you were clearly aware, did you fail to remind alex when you should have or were you actually clueless. So you are dumb or a liar?

Yeah, looks like you are completely wrong about everything in your claim.

Pre appears to be 'the king' of confusing facts of what happened with what they think happened. I mean when you sit around telling yourself your right all the time, even when you're wrong, I guess it would be hard to remember what actually happened.

Easy there, Steve.

Out of the loop -- Judge Dredd and Prefontaine were the same player?

yep.

scSqPGJ.gif

Oh, thats me.  I am the OP.  You have me dead to rights.  I suck at memes and must rely on what the interwebs provide.  I am much better at seeing the truth of things sans memes.

Maybe that makes my OP more relevant.

Your bait is old. Change it.

Old?  Bait?  Explain.

Rebutting with a self-gratifying sense of perception and then attempt to justify it. Its just typical of you when you plate your ego.

You would do this time and again, patting yourself on the back and justifying any lower tones of humor. Its old, and you know you enjoy tossing bait. Most here do.

I've said basically since the end of that war where Rose went on the offense TEst was going to get attacked by this sphere. Had no misconceptions that it was coming. My only question was if you would attack before or after splitting the sphere. As I told some leadership in their sphere. I give no !@#$ about us being attacked, I find it cowardly that they had to try to gain an advantage through the war system being turned off as we would have attacked the day spy attacks started. Tactical, sure? Were they the only ones who thought of it? Nope. Just a cowardly move to go about it, people can joke about honor and morals etc.. People were making plenty of jokes about TKR winning most honorable alliance of the year too. The reason for that is because it is a joke. Any chance to gain an advantage, like I said, tactical, but doesn't make it a respectful move.

Preaching to the choir man, preaching to the choir.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

No one grouping/bloc/sphere can say they were honorable or respectful in that sense.  Only one alliance almost has a untarnished history as far as I know, and that's been Cornerstone.

Everybody has done shitty things to gain a tactical advantage.  That's the nature of war.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

No one grouping/bloc/sphere can say they were honorable or respectful in that sense. Only one alliance almost has a untarnished history as far as I know, and that's been Cornerstone.

Everybody has done shitty things to gain a tactical advantage. That's the nature of war.

Wasn't it cornerstone that peaced out of a war after less than 2 days as they got beat so bad?, not 100%, but have a feeling you're right though, no one is an angel.

Rahl I'll do you a favour, your last reply to pre completely misunderstands what he said and makes no sense, hence the Steve comment. You're welcome.

T7Vrilp.png

No one grouping/bloc/sphere can say they were honorable or respectful in that sense. Only one alliance almost has a untarnished history as far as I know, and that's been Cornerstone.

Everybody has done shitty things to gain a tactical advantage. That's the nature of war.

UPN actually

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Cornerstone? I think when I was in Mensa they did something really shit and low along with VE I think. I remember ranting about the "Christians" with everyone. I'm pretty sure it was CS, might have been someone else though.