Tears of Pre

LordRahl2

I'm not arguing that Pre was given assurances. Pre made the claim that hitting Alpha then was a risky move for TEst. I'm simply suggesting that claim is false because of what Pre said: "We wouldn't have hit you had we not been assured Pantheon would come in."

I'm not arguing who gave guarantees because I don't know what guarantees he was given. I'm arguing he didn't make a risky move, and that the excerpt "We wouldn't have hit you if..." suggests he was unwilling to do anything unless TEst had it easy.

That's an argument which isn't really relevant to me so I'll kindly stay out of it :P.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Jesus Christ. Alex posted publicly asking for opinions and suggestions kemal. It really does seem you're being a moron on that point. In what world is that not listening to both sides. It was on like page 8 or something he made his decision. And it wasn't what pre suggested.

I am quoting the exact statement:

"While originally when approached about this I denied rumors of any intended action (which was correct at the time - I had not stated to anyone that I intended to take any action nor was I even truly aware of what had happened) I am now making this statement publicly to say that I am considering some sort of reparative action to rectify the situation."

And in the end he decided to change rules mid-game, after people have committed trusting he will keep things the same in the short run.

So I wonder who is the moron here.

77oKn5K.png

Looking at this, seems pretty hypocritical for Mensa to go after this so hard because if memory serves me correctly. When NPO sent its bank to a small beiged nation (Which was entirely within the rules to do so from memory) they complained a lot about it and action was taken immediately against NPO. Not too different situation really, completely within the rules albeit unsportsmanlike.

So yeah, if that is the case cry me a river. Otherwise I'll be happy to be stand corrected.

Blah Blah Blah, "NO U". 

:rolleyes:

This thread is a mess. Two general principles some Mensa posters should consider adopting:

1) Sometimes less is more.

2) Arguing on the Internet is a waste of time. 

Others might learn the difference between taking advantage of game mechanics and manipulating the game admin. 

Others might learn the difference between taking advantage of game mechanics and manipulating the game admin. 

I was too lazy to look for the old NPO thread for the former.

But I haven't seen a decent argument that is actually addresses the point of manipulating the game admin. 

IE:

"Sheep came to Pre" = Manipulation

"Pre came to Sheep" = Manipulation

We're looking at contact between the two, which involved manipulation. The fact that one came to another is irrelevant, as contact still occurred and that equaled manipulation. Only an utter idiot is going to fall for Pre's dishonest rhetoric about Sheep coming to him, as it doesn't damn matter. 

Pre needs to get better at playing people, I suggest he learns from me, Trump and helps make Term Est great again! Lyin Pre! Sad! 

• Upvote 1

Get the !@#$ over yourself Trump.  Looks like someone is all in a twist, I think you're all in an uproar because you put your thong on backwards this morning....it's suppose to lift and separate the back....not the front.  Remember, the little pink bow goes in the front!  

X4EfkAB.png

Get the !@#$ over yourself Trump. Looks like someone is all in a twist, I think you're all in an uproar because you put your thong on backwards this morning....it's suppose to lift and separate the back....not the front. Remember, the little pink bow goes in the front!

Petition to rename the thread Tears of Jerry. All in favor?
  • Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

Valid CB and NAP violation

Prepare to be McNuked

I'm in your war range, but you're not in mine. I assassinated your spies; attacking me is no longer a NAP-violation. Engage in a mutually-consenting 1v1 with me bruh.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

TL;DR

Sheepy was warned spy ops shold be frozen along the wars to prevent explotation. He decided it was unlikely, thus didn't go trough extra effort to do it. It was then expolited, giving one side huge advantage wich other side had no way of countering, even if the other side tried to eploit and hit first, sheer number difference would make that irrelevant and they'd be in same position as they were now, so Sheepy decided to retroactively fix the !@#$up by nerfing the advantage a bit. And now even tough they are winning most wars, and opposition has close to no chance of turning this over, they not only gloat, provoke and in general disrespect their opponet, they also cry that a slight inconvinience was done to them and that they are not favoured by admin of the game, since clearly being #1 in the game means admin MUST do as you say and be on your side every time.

• Upvote 3

tvPWtuA.gif

We all know spies don't "win" wars any-more fortify does, and there is no real winning any-more, so I don't really care if Alex gives Pre his spies back or not.

Thank you master of war genius.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1