Tears of Pre

LordRahl2

Or ODAPs. Those, too... :rolleyes:

I still don't understand the point of ODAPs, but like you don't understand paperless at all, I don't understand those treaties at all. 

Just for the record though, I really never get into this paperless v paper thing. I don't mind paper. To each their own. 

• Upvote 2

Let me help you, Tywin.

The point you are actually trying to articulate is that Pre is objective in his criticism, whereas Mensa isn't - and you tried pointing out that Mensa didn't complain when the score formulas changed.

This is of couse false, since Mensa was against the change and you were wrong.

Pre quite literally asked the game admin to abuse his powers and give the 'paperless club' an unfair advantage, which you now received. 

• Upvote 2

Let me help you, Tywin.

The point you are actually trying to articulate is that Pre is objective in his criticism, whereas Mensa isn't - and you tried pointing out that Mensa didn't complain when the score formulas changed.

This is of couse false, since Mensa was against the change and you were wrong.

Pre quite literally asked the game admin to abuse his powers and give the 'paperless club' an unfair advantage, which you now received. 

Thanks for the help Beatrix, not sure I needed it. 

My main point which I was building on towards (but forgot that they had been against the changes, something I already accepted above) was that Pre complains over changes he thinks aren't good, regardless of the affect on him or TEst. He's that type. He has been complaining about the new changes overall too, Sheepy didn't listen there. Here he did again and this time Sheepy listened. I was just granting him that fairness. He has been very consistent in complaining in this regard. :P 

Guys, its ok. They're "Elite" and "Good" and we're all bad. Just go with it.

I'm not sure where that is coming from? Quit the propaganda. No one called you bad. This thread has more been answering rather than claiming you're bad. 

My main point which I was building on towards (but forgot that they had been against the changes, something I already accepted above) was that Pre complains over changes he thinks aren't good, regardless of the affect on him or TEst. He's that type. He has been complaining about the new changes overall too, Sheepy didn't listen there. Here he did again and this time Sheepy listened. I was just granting him that fairness. He has been very consistent in complaining in this regard. :P

He did not complain about it before it was used against his sphere.  He either did not consider the potential or did not care to complain.  That is a critical difference between this and other examples.  He then jumped into chat and demanded its discontinuation and made various threats.  Losing there he went crying to admin.  Hypocritical to the max.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Okay, so in all honesty the spy attacks SHOULD have been froze at the start of the 5 day period. They were not, and there is no reason to revert or punish/help either alliance involved. The attacking alliance came up with a good strategy and used it against an alliance that could have done the same thing. Alright, that alliance claims its unfair and that couldn't defend themselves. They play this game, they could have had allies to counter spy for them, they could have accepted that they did not foresee this and accept that the attacking alliance had the better strategy. No, they go and complain to the admin. Alex has no reason to change it now, it already happened and the war system will be in the game before 24 hours. If your alliance is so elite, prove it. You have more top tier players than several of the top 10 combined. Accept that you was beat in this battle and go on to fight the larger war. 

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

He did not complain about it before it was used against his sphere.  He either did not consider the potential or did not care to complain.  That is a critical difference between this and other examples.  He then jumped into chat and demanded its discontinuation and made various threats.  Losing there he went crying to admin.  Hypocritical to the max.

I think he didn't think about it, I'm not the best person to answer though, he should know that. I personally didn't think about it though. That's why my first message was saying it was impressive what you guys did. 

Just to chime in, MENSA stood with Arrgh when y'all were doing the low-infra strategy (despite us being raided/hit by you).

We thought it was clever, and didn't approve of the admin changes targeting it. Gameplay mechanics should always be fought with gameplay mechanics, not outside intervention -- we were planning on creating a "submarine group" of ~10-15 players with max military/low infrastructure to counter the raiders. However, the changes were put in place (after pixel-hugger whining) before we could adopt the strategy.

• Upvote 5

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

I think he didn't think about it, I'm not the best person to answer though, he should know that. I personally didn't think about it though. That's why my first message was saying it was impressive what you guys did.

To be honest, if you guys did indeed think of the workaround long before it happened or, as Alex has called it, exploit, and didn't say any thing that's pretty shitty. Also lord rahl thanks for the detailed 'Hahahaha no' reply but I'm very serious. You have either claimed experienced players or yourself (yes I'm not saying they're one and the same) will quit after pretty much every change Alex has made.

T7Vrilp.png

That being the reason I tried to get a straight answer from TKR leadership on their reason for all this so we did not again get a situation where TKR leaders & members are citing half a dozen different reasons. The reason why is plain to see to anybody but regardless TKR leadership deemed it correct to pointlessly lie and troll my talks with them.

Repeating something false will not make it true. TKR had then and is now 100% clear on why we wish/wished for hostilities. You do not have to agree with them ( you've been pretty vocal about that) but that does not give you leave to perpetuate a lie.

And I'm sorry, is this a Roz Wei member complaining of someone trolling him? We haven't exhausted pot and kettle jokes here yet have we?

I can only speak for TKR, though I'm sure our current causes for war are decently similiar to the other folks lined agaianst your collective. If you want any clarification for our motives feel free to query me, lordship, or IC. This thread is about Pre's tears so I won't be pursuing this line of conversation anymore here.

Edited by Kayser

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

You have claimed yourself will quit after pretty much every change Alex has made.

Waiting for you to show me a quote of what you are talking about.  Go ahead.  Waiting.

Cute ad hom btw.  I guess my inexperienced ass along with others didn't just rock your alliance into a ball of whiny tears.

Waiting for you to show me a quote of what you are talking about. Go ahead. Waiting.

Cute ad hom btw. I guess my inexperienced ass along with others didn't just rock your alliance into a ball of whiny tears.

I pretty sure there's more posts whining about a change that Sheepy never said he would do or even think about doing in the most recent announcement, from you side, than there is the opposite.

Also, I'd love to but it's Christmas day and I super cannot be bothered. But I can confirm you are the biggest whiner ever to exist, and you whine about anything and everything regardless ever.

T7Vrilp.png

I pretty sure there's more posts whining about a change that Sheepy never said he would do or even think about doing in the most recent announcement, from you side, than there is the opposite.

Also, I'd love to but it's Christmas day and I super cannot be bothered. But I can confirm you are the biggest whiner ever to exist, and you whine about anything and everything regardless ever.

Phiney? More like Whiney.

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

Seems like Syndisphere is just going to roll anyone that may be a threat to them.

The Covenant- Rolled

Paragon- Split after being Rolled.

GoT- Rolled

Paperless- Rolled

Oh well, the game was dead anyways.

Isn't the point of the game to play politically and war. XD

Damn. I've been playing wrong.

39fb0c29716d84588918693fef6b7c9c.png

Mensa complains about pretty much anything Sheepy does. It's their forte, and something most of us are well-accustomed to by now. It doesn't make it any less annoying of course. Personally, what I draw the most issue to is how utterly disrespectful a lot of their members are toward Sheepy about these issues. Same goes with the general member base that calls into question the same issue(s).

As for Pre, I don't know enough about the issue in question to draw any sort of educated judgement, but it does seem a legit cause to complain when spy ops can't be countered in a conventional fashion.

• Upvote 2

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Awwww, called out for your bullshit and you can't be bothered.

Go suck at the game and at posting elsewhere Phin.

Waiting for you to show me a quote of what you are talking about.  Go ahead.  Waiting.

Cute ad hom btw.  I guess my inexperienced ass along with others didn't just rock your alliance into a ball of whiny tears.

Had to go back all of 7 hours

36744cd638a8494dac06db3f8c8f969f.png

• Upvote 5

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

He forgot that when he forgot his morals. Jodo I love you man and I'm quite sad to hear you talk shit about us, but there you go.

Morals? In this game?

Hah, aren't morals these things people use as just another talking point for arguments on the forum?

Untitled.png

Recent.  As in this change.  As in not before.  You TEST people sure took a bunch of dumb in your eggnog.

I legitimately have no &#33;@#&#036;ing idea what you're talking about. Like, am I blind or did no one use the word recent anywhere?

I legitimately have no !@#$ idea what you're talking about. Like, am I blind or did no one use the word recent anywhere?

I have been open about this, this particular thing, being a cause to move on.  Phin comes in spouting some bullshit and you defend him quoting my post from today vice any other time.  If you did not follow that then ya, you are blind so I have no doubt you have no !@#$ idea what you are talking about.

Go find an example that is not this case.  Good luck.

Edited by LordRahl2

I'm not sure where that is coming from? Quit the propaganda. No one called you bad. This thread has more been answering rather than claiming you're bad. 

What you said:

Pre complains over changes he thinks aren't good, regardless of the affect on him or TEst. He's that type.

What I helped you articulate:

Pre is objective in his criticism

He has been complaining about the new changes overall too, Sheepy didn't listen there. Here he did again and this time Sheepy listened. I was just granting him that fairness. 

Yes, complaining about the game overall => messaging the admin to roll back the server and such and such.

I have been open about this, this particular thing, being a cause to move on.  Phin comes in spouting some bullshit and you defend him quoting my post from today vice any other time.  If you did not follow that then ya, you are blind so I have no doubt you have no !@#$ idea what you are talking about.

Go find an example that is not this case.  Good luck.

Oh right, Sheepy deletes all the old announcements instead of moving them to the archive for some reason and you started playing after the archive ends. That's why you're moving the goalposts.  :rolleyes: