Tears of Pre

LordRahl2

He said he was considering a change not outright making them. Prepare your tear ducts in case he comes to a conclusion you don't agree with.

DVWfisx.gif

Calling people out for whinning =/= whinning.

Says the alliance who threatens to quit the game everytime the wind blows. Mensa needs a safe space!

Probably because most of the crying and whining was off-forum.

Ooo Ooo. I can make up stuff too!

Beatrix is a shellhound multi. 

scSqPGJ.gif

Seems like Syndisphere is just going to roll anyone that may be a threat to them.

The Covenant- Rolled

Paragon- Split after being Rolled.

GoT- Rolled

Paperless- Rolled

Oh well, the game was dead anyways.

So wanting to war with people is killing the game? Gasp!

Nerd To The Core

Seems like Syndisphere is just going to roll anyone that may be a threat to them.

The Covenant- Rolled

Paragon- Split after being Rolled.

GoT- Rolled

Paperless- Rolled

Oh well, the game was dead anyways. 

Paperless got rolled?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The new war module isn't even released yet.  There's a real possibility of this potential war being long and hard.  Given the current mechanics, sure, it'd be tough for Paperless but the new war mechanics?  Who knows what strategies will be used.  Plus there's still plenty of time for outsiders to decide if they want in or not.

I'm actually looking forward to this in kicking off the new war module.  It'll be a good last war before 2016 is officially done with.

• Downvote 1

My absolute favorite part of this beautiful shit show is that it is THE BIGGEST BULLIES IN THE GAME crying foul and talking about disadvantages, but clearly have no issues when it benefits them the other 99.99% of the time. 

It's remarkable and eerie how much this situation reflects real life...

3oAt2dA6LxMkRrGc0g.gif

• Upvote 2

Says the alliance who threatens to quit the game everytime the wind blows. Mensa needs a safe space!

I believe we said this once - recently - as in now.  "Everytime" lives in your mind and your mind alone pre.

You can try to pretend that you did not get a bobo on your buttox and go running to admin whinning.  But you did.  Those are the facts and that is what is really going on here.  It is pre who needed a safe space.

However, I am enjoying your tears.

• Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-

Guest Curufinwe

BK considers Pantheon a random? Oookay then.

I think he was more referring to the fact that the current incarnation of TEst tends to a) hit people who are already engaged (aka Pantheon during the Silent War) or B) isolated or otherwise unprepared AAs (GPA, TFP, Valyria). And of course there's also your tendency to peace out before you take significant infra damage (as happened with Pantheon and, more recently, with the nuke bloc), rather than fighting lengthy campaigns (I'm not counting TFP since Arrgh and RW dogpiled them once your initial blitz crushed their, in any case isolated, upper tier). So yeah, I don't think it's a comment on any of your past targets, but rather on TEst's recent style of hit and run warfare.

My absolute favorite part of this beautiful shit show is that it is THE BIGGEST BULLIES IN THE GAME crying foul and talking about disadvantages, but clearly have no issues when it benefits them the other 99.99% of the time. 

3oAt2dA6LxMkRrGc0g.gif

Which side are you referring to?

• Upvote 3

And of course there's also your tendency to peace out before you take significant infra damage (as happened with Pantheon and, more recently, with the nuke bloc), rather than fighting lengthy campaigns (I'm not counting TFP since Arrgh and RW dogpiled them once your initial blitz crushed their, in any case isolated, upper tier). So yeah, I don't think it's a comment on any of your past targets, but rather on TEst's recent style of hit and run warfare.

Since military is such a large part of score a second round is typically mechanically impossible for us anyway. e.g. TFP we had to wait for them to build back up for a while each time we hit them, even while sitting at peacetime military levels.

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

I'm not sure how fighting wars on our terms is an indictment of either our ability or willingness to fight.

3oAt2dA6LxMkRrGc0g.gif

I don't think TKR are bullies, they're just upset their whole spy thing got called out.

Edited by Ogaden
tvPWtuA.gif

Guest Curufinwe

Since military is such a large part of score a second round is typically mechanically impossible for us anyway. e.g. TFP we had to wait for them to build back up for a while each time we hit them, even while sitting at peacetime military levels.

Plus of course your friends were nipping at their heels, which helped depress their overall score as well.

Calling people out for whinning =/= whinning.

Probably because most of the crying and whining was off-forum.

Pre did talk to the admin that is true but even so this angle is unwise. From what I saw, and true I can't see everything, there was no whining coming from the three alliances on this. Some grumbling that you guys got an edge yes, I mean for example even if the spies were to have gotten restored we'd still have been down on any nukes were then spied or decommed. However nothing coming close to the behaviour shown here (plus it was private).

I think he was more referring to the fact that the current incarnation of TEst tends to a) hit people who are already engaged (aka Pantheon during the Silent War) or B) isolated or otherwise unprepared AAs (GPA, TFP, Valyria). And of course there's also your tendency to peace out before you take significant infra damage (as happened with Pantheon and, more recently, with the nuke bloc), rather than fighting lengthy campaigns (I'm not counting TFP since Arrgh and RW dogpiled them once your initial blitz crushed their, in any case isolated, upper tier). So yeah, I don't think it's a comment on any of your past targets, but rather on TEst's recent style of hit and run warfare.

Hey, I literally read out his post. Don't blame me for that. Pantheon was barely engaged btw, its allies were engaged though so that's that. 

I'm not doing any lengthy discussion over this though, I was just pointing out his wording. :P 

If that's the case, what's wrong with spying on our own terms?

I wasn't the one who called it out, Arrgh has fought uphill both ways since we were founded, people trying to screw with us isn't some unheard of unprecedented disaster, it's a weekday.

• Upvote 1
tvPWtuA.gif

Pre did talk to the admin that is true but even so this angle is unwise. From what I saw, and true I can't see everything, there was no whining coming from the three alliances on this. Some grumbling that you guys got an edge yes, I mean for example even if the spies were to have gotten restored we'd still have been down on any nukes were then spied or decommed. However nothing coming close to the behaviour shown here (plus it was private).

So private whining = whining.  "doesn't come close", you are right, it supersedes the level of cry baby by an order of magnitude.

Pre had previously been a pretty good player and reasonable.  That he runs to admin(privately) and crys to him should have been beneath him.  Obviously it was not.  Pre is the defacto leader of the 'three alliances' whether you like that or no - so yes the whining comes from you and yours.

• Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-

I wasn't the one who called it out, Arrgh has fought uphill both ways since we were founded, people trying to screw with us isn't some unheard of unprecedented disaster, it's a weekday.

Oh, come on, don't act like Arrgh and RW haven't been joined at the hip to TEst as of late. 

So private whining = whining.  "doesn't come close", you are right, it supersedes the level of cry baby by an order of magnitude.

Pre had previously been a pretty good player and reasonable.  That he runs to admin(privately) and crys to him should have been beneath him.  Obviously it was not.  Pre is the defacto leader of the 'three alliances' whether you like that or no - so yes the whining comes from you and yours.

Being fair to him, he went and privately spoke with Sheepy about Arrgh's low score build approach too, I didn't like him for that but he did, as did almost everyone other leader in P&W, so really not the first time someone would be complaining about someone finding a way to outsmart Sheepy.