Tears of Pre

LordRahl2

we prefer the term club

Sure. Whatever. 

It's pretty obvious that the "club" will react and work together at times, defending and attacking which eachother, yes? 

Now, lets look at the facts;

>All changes were known and discussed ahead of time

>One side decides to use the opportunity that Sheepy gave in order to gain an advantage in the new war system

>Pre & friends complain to the admin, claiming they have no way to fight back(which is untrue), and can't declare wars.

>The end result is that Pre & friends are now aware of a massive spy attack against them, they have time to prepare, distribute resources, make a war plan, gather/rally up allies, etc.

>The offensive sphere lost the element of surprise. The offensive sphere lost the element of attacking first.

>The offensive sphere has wasted its time spying, because Sheepy decided that espionage will not be changed now.

In other words, there's literally nothing fair here. This is why you are crybabies - you got outplayed and you whine for a ridiculous advantage, which you now got.

• Upvote 3

So let me get this straight, Pre leads a bloc that you decide exists, because you decided that he's in charge, and you decided that we all asked Pre to write to Alex.

Just so I'm clear, what other attributes does this strawman have.

Whatever Ogaden.  Obviously all three of you got hit in the head Christmas eve.  Its a good line of propaganda, I admit, and you deliver it calmly.  I am sure some casual readers will buy your BS.  Roz/Aargh/TEST have been a thing for some time now in the real game.

So now that the 'strawman' is shown to be real...yes Pre is the leader of that merry band in functionality.  When he gets super rear-end ouchy and goes whining to admin then that is obnoxious and disapointing.

Dazzle us with more BS though.  Now that I think about it, you may actually believe what you are selling - you should open your eyes.

The 'paperless block' took a legit hit from another alliance using legit game mechanics.  Pre got super buthurt, ran crying to admin, admin caved to the whining.  End of story.

• Upvote 2

-signature removed for rules violation-

Seems like Syndisphere is just going to roll anyone that may be a threat to them.

The Covenant- Rolled

Paragon- Split after being Rolled.

GoT- Rolled

Paperless- Rolled

Oh well, the game was dead anyways. 

When was paperless rolled??? I must've missed that...

And the game is dead? That's why everyone is up and arms  :blink:

• Upvote 1

Whatever Ogaden.  Obviously all three of you got hit in the head Christmas eve.  Its a good line of propaganda, I admit, and you deliver it calmly.  I am sure some casual readers will buy your BS.  Roz/Aargh/TEST have been a thing for some time now in the real game.

So now that the 'strawman' is shown to be real...yes Pre is the leader of that merry band in functionality.  When he gets super rear-end ouchy and goes whining to admin then that is obnoxious and disapointing.

Dazzle us with more BS though.  Now that I think about it, you may actually believe what you are selling - you should open your eyes.

The 'paperless block' took a legit hit from another alliance using legit game mechanics.  Pre got super buthurt, ran crying to admin, admin caved to the whining.  End of story.

Why didn't you guys complain when Pre got PP and Arrgh's low infra strategy all messed up by complaining?

Did you think that was fair? 

Also what's wrong in Arrgh, RW and TEst being friends? 

I mean in reverse world you would be right.  Pre is the leader of your 'paperless sphere', a contradiction in terms name but whatever.  Your sphere took a legit hit, no cheating - just  game mechanics, and went and whined to admin.  Admin caved to the whining.

Those are the facts.

I find it distasteful that pre, who should have known better, did so.  It is not just distasteful but downright troubling that admin took an action so blatantly favoring one side.

He is the leader with the most powerful of the alliances yes. You could say him talking to Admin is TEst talking if you wish I suppose, but to lump RW and Arrgh in would be odd. Both me and Ogaden are not the type for such things and neither are our members I would say.

There is no paperless autocracy going on as any alliances who've dealt with RW and Arrgh lately will attest to I'm sure.

When was paperless rolled??? I must've missed that...

And the game is dead? That's why everyone is up and arms  :blink:

Roz Wei and Arrgh were rolled, now you're rolling them again just taking down TEst this time. Everyone seems to forget SOPA for some reason.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Why didn't you guys complain when Pre got PP and Arrgh's low infra strategy all messed up by complaining?

Did you think that was fair? 

Also what's wrong in Arrgh, RW and TEst being friends? 

We did complain.  Go back and look.  I stood next to you in calling out the change, I was very vocal against the admin intervention.  I did so despite the fact that I personally got rolled by it and aargh ZIed me.  Good game.

I did not.  It was not.  This is not either.

Nothing, but call a spade a spade.

Edit: made a substantive error.

Edited by LordRahl2

You could say him talking to Admin is TEst talking if you wish I suppose, but to lump RW and Arrgh in would be odd. Both me and Ogaden are not the type for such things and neither are our members I would say.

It would've been odd if you and Ogaden had let Pre fight his own battle here, but you guys insist on riding those coattails for as long as possible.  :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

We did complain.  Go back and look.  I stood next to you in calling out the strat, I was very vocal against the admin intervention.  I did so despite the fact that I personally got rolled by it and aargh ZIed me.  Good game.

I did not.  It was not.  This is not either.

Nothing, but call a spade a spade.

Yep I looked, you did stand beside us! Bourhan and many in tS didn't though, but you did! 

Also, I still have a screenshot of that by the way. Was just looking at it earlier today. :D 

• Upvote 1

He is the leader with the most powerful of the alliances yes. You could say him talking to Admin is TEst talking if you wish I suppose, but to lump RW and Arrgh in would be odd. Both me and Ogaden are not the type for such things and neither are our members I would say.

There is no paperless autocracy going on as any alliances who've dealt with RW and Arrgh lately will attest to I'm sure.

Hmmmm, you have not fought together in recent wars.  I assume that those your attacked would consider that dealing with you.

"Club" is fine.  You can call it potato salad if you like.  Its still a sphere.

• Upvote 1

Hmmmm, you have not fought together in recent wars.  I assume that those your attacked would consider that dealing with you.

"Club" is fine.  You can call it potato salad if you like.  Its still a sphere.

I dunno man, the paperless potato salad does have a nice ring to it :P

EDIT: Actually I think that's what I'm going to refer to them as from now on. That way I'll avoid getting dragged into arguments about whether it's a sphere or a bloc or whatever...

Edited by Zoot
  • Upvote 6

Yep I looked, you did stand beside us! Bourhan and many in tS didn't though, but you did! 

Also, I still have a screenshot of that by the way. Was just looking at it earlier today. :D

I did mean good game literally.  Very few people to my knowledge have been actually ZIed literally (many figuratively).  It is a source of twisted pride =)

• Upvote 1

In my times at least, Arrgh has fought UPN, VE, Mensa HQ, Guardian, Seven Kingdoms (when they were good), Rose, TKR, and TEst.

Now let us all know what you're smoking. We're interested. 

Um....... paperless doesn't mean you don't have friends... You just don't have friends on paper. It's not that hard of a concept. 

I don't smoke anything (though I think I should at some points). Arrgh consistently is assigned to and chases after TEst's leftovers. Fact.

You can have friends and not jump into their fights. TEst jumps in when Arrgh is in it and Arrgh is assigned by TEst to jump in whenever TEst is done. I think that's what's referred to as Mutual Aggression Pacts or something like that #paper 

If this wasn't the case and hasn't been the case from sometime it wouldn't be said...repeatedly. If you're going to be paperless, be paperless. If you're not, recognize that TEst, RW, and Arrgh all roll around in the same bed and be done with it. It's not a big deal. Just call it was it is.

I don't smoke anything (though I think I should at some points). Arrgh consistently is assigned to and chases after TEst's leftovers. Fact.

You can have friends and not jump into their fights. TEst jumps in when Arrgh is in it and Arrgh is assigned by TEst to jump in whenever TEst is done. I think that's what's referred to as Mutual Aggression Pacts or something like that #paper 

If this wasn't the case and hasn't been the case from sometime it wouldn't be said...repeatedly. If you're going to be paperless, be paperless. If you're not, recognize that TEst, RW, and Arrgh all roll around in the same bed and be done with it. It's not a big deal. Just call it was it is.

Assigned to? This isn't how Commonwealth rolls my friend. Arrgh loves every chance at war, it's how it is. They love war. 

Try to understand what paperless means. It means you don't have any paper binding you. It doesn't mean you swear to not have any friends. It more like means you have friends who will answer as they want rather than written paper binding them to answer. You're confusing it with neutral I guess. 

Huh? Pretty sure I, as well as other Mensa folk, were against those changes.

• Downvote 1

Huh? Pretty sure I, as well as other Mensa folk, were against those changes.

I closed the thread now but you had posted something like "I like these changes, they bring a new addition to a stale war system". Perhaps you were referring to the other set of changes of war policies I guess? 

Sure. Whatever. 

It's pretty obvious that the "club" will react and work together at times, defending and attacking which eachother, yes? 

Now, lets look at the facts;

>All changes were known and discussed ahead of time

>One side decides to use the opportunity that Sheepy gave in order to gain an advantage in the new war system

>Pre & friends complain to the admin, claiming they have no way to fight back(which is untrue), and can't declare wars.

>The end result is that Pre & friends are now aware of a massive spy attack against them, they have time to prepare, distribute resources, make a war plan, gather/rally up allies, etc.

>The offensive sphere lost the element of surprise. The offensive sphere lost the element of attacking first.

>The offensive sphere has wasted its time spying, because Sheepy decided that espionage will not be changed now.

In other words, there's literally nothing fair here. This is why you are crybabies - you got outplayed and you whine for a ridiculous advantage, which you now got.

z0kwVvxTZxpgk.gif

I closed the thread now but you had posted something like "I like these changes, they bring a new addition to a stale war system". Perhaps you were referring to the other set of changes of war policies I guess?

I was. I wasn't a fan of Arrgh being hit by a legit strat. Why would I be? I was one of the few think tanking that strat back then for Mensa.

• Downvote 1

I believe we said this once - recently - as in now. "Everytime" lives in your mind and your mind alone pre.

You can try to pretend that you did not get a bobo on your buttox and go running to admin whinning. But you did. Those are the facts and that is what is really going on here. It is pre who needed a safe space.

However, I am enjoying your tears.

Hahahahagaha sorry but I've only read this far and need to reply to this. You personally say you'll quit so often no one takes you seriously at all in the slightest.

T7Vrilp.png

I was. I wasn't a fan of Arrgh being hit by a legit strat. Why would I be? I was one of the few think tanking that strat back then for Mensa.

Fair enough. 

The point I was trying to raise was that this isn't the first time Pre has complained, and why I say it is because when we were running that strategy, Pre wasn't even affected until the very end, yet kept on complaining since the start anyway since he didn't like the system.

He's more of a that type of guy who will complain if he doesn't like something and will try to get it changed. I still didn't like his complaining back then but I'm just being fair to him in the scenario that it's not just because TEst was on the receiving end. 

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Roz Wei and Arrgh were rolled, now you're rolling them again just taking down TEst this time. Everyone seems to forget SOPA for some reason.

That being the reason I tried to get a straight answer from TKR leadership on their reason for all this so we did not again get a situation where TKR leaders & members are citing half a dozen different reasons. The reason why is plain to see to anybody but regardless TKR leadership deemed it correct to pointlessly lie and troll my talks with them. Credit to Kayser for being the most honest and least trollish though perhaps that was not his intention. 

I refer to those very people yes. Valyria for one example would tell you that there is certainly no Pre autocracy going on.

• Upvote 3

Assigned to? This isn't how Commonwealth rolls my friend. Arrgh loves every chance at war, it's how it is. They love war. 

Try to understand what paperless means. It means you don't have any paper binding you. It doesn't mean you swear to not have any friends. It more like means you have friends who will answer as they want rather than written paper binding them to answer. You're confusing it with neutral I guess. 

Or ODAPs. Those, too... :rolleyes:

Hahahahagaha sorry but I've only read this far and need to reply to this. You personally say you'll quit so often no one takes you seriously at all in the slightest.

Hahahahagaha, no.

I refer to those very people yes. Valyria for one example would tell you that there is certainly no Pre autocracy going on.

I cannot think of another sphere with such a clear leader.