Pst, kid, want to rule Orbis?

Licorice

If so I have been convinced I must get HOI 4 soon.

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

UPN=Byzantium :v

tbh, I was gonna make a ck2 mod a while back but I stopped playing it cause the game went to hell with feature creep. Good luck m80

Edited by Malal

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

It's simple:

TEst, Roz, and Arrgh should be Germany, Japan, and Italy.

NPOsphere = Soviet Union and other communists

Syndisphere = Allied powers.

Partisan is Churchill, and Pre and Roq get to be Hitler and Stalin.

• Upvote 1

So does that make us dome small shitty island that doesn't appear on any map?

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

naw I'm not gonna base off existing countries and factions lol

even though that will save me tons of work ... maybe I should just do it instead.

I'm rewriting the entire map, like Arrgh got almost everything in the Carribean while Acadia get the Netherlands and a bit of North America, yade yade yadah

There will a unique focus tree for the mod, two main factions are Syndisphere and Paracov obviously, Paperless bloc is also a thing though, no GPA.

So does that make us dome small shitty island that doesn't appear on any map?

You guys can be one of those tiny Oceania island nations :P

Mensa HQ better be Pakistan

Also, none of those briefly existing alliances please.  Unless you put them in terrible places (Africa).

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Mensa HQ better be Pakistan

Also, none of those briefly existing alliances please.  Unless you put them in terrible places (Africa).

Muh hipbro, yyou wound me, surely a fervent Dio zealot like myself would know the origin of our holy sands.

And no, there won't be any new alliances in this, even Lordaeron (Kazy will probably kick me for this lol).

The african colonies can bow down to the corporate overlord instead as they stripped their resources dry to fuel Syndi war machines everywhere.

• Upvote 2

Muh hipbro, yyou wound me, surely a fervent Dio zealot like myself would know the origin of our holy sands.

And no, there won't be any new alliances in this, even Lordaeron (Kazy will probably kick me for this lol).

The african colonies can bow down to the corporate overlord instead as they stripped their resources dry to fuel Syndi war machines everywhere.

Well done, follower of Dio.

(srsly though, I'm anxious for this)

Also, will this mod work alongside with the mod that disbands Alliances?  Just in case I want to play a FFA and finally take out the minions of TEst, BK, Syndicate, and TKR.

Oh shit, TKR has to be China by the way.  Don't worry, Yosodog and myself will enlighten all as to why TKR = China someday.

(someday being when we're able to get off our lazy asses to write up an article about it)

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Also, will this mod work alongside with the mod that disbands Alliances?  Just in case I want to play a FFA and finally take out the minions of TEst, BK, Syndicate, and TKR.

I never tried multiple mods before but it probably will, if it doesn't I'll just tweak it.

Normally I just use the console command

Oh shit, TKR has to be China by the way.  Don't worry, Yosodog and myself will enlighten all as to why TKR = China someday.

(someday being when we're able to get off our lazy asses to write up an article about it)

*sip tea*

go on c:

I don't know what this is but I feel interested. 

Go to the Mensa boards, Game Forum, and check out the stickied thread - Paradox Games.  Specifically look for ArcKnox's posts on Hearts of Iron 4.

Trying to work out what Rose is going to be :P

Spain I would guess.

The civil war would decide if Spain joins Paracov or Syndisphere!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well done, follower of Dio.

(srsly though, I'm anxious for this)

Also, will this mod work alongside with the mod that disbands Alliances? Just in case I want to play a FFA and finally take out the minions of TEst, BK, Syndicate, and TKR.

Oh shit, TKR has to be China by the way. Don't worry, Yosodog and myself will enlighten all as to why TKR = China someday.

China was so easy to play in HOI3, just spam mass infantry and then proceed to facewreck Japan. Their dongs are too small to penetrate deeply into mother China.

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

Spain I would guess.

The civil war would decide if Spain joins Paracov or Syndisphere!

My guess is Japan because they sort of have a Japenese theme going on with their flag, government titles and whatnot. Spain makes sense with the civil war thingy too though.

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg