An announcement from Valyria/White peace has been reached

Bradley

I'm glad you got the point.

TEst sphere includes the entire game.
  • Upvote 5

"We pull in money, new recruits, all just to combat cipher, rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt, all for revenge."

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night i can feel my leg, and my arm, even my fingers. The body i've lost, The comrades i've lost, won't stop hurting... it's like they're all still there... You feel it too, don't you?"

Your sister is a sad state of affairs on Orbis.

An insult! How dare you slander the good name of Clarke's sister! Truly free speech run amok when such filth can be uttered. This cannot stand!

pitchforks.gif

• Upvote 5

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Imma just leave my number here for any GoT Sphere members to use if they ever want to learn how to actually play the game.

999-3825-968

41cbe8fbbe9842879beb6ae87c2a8159.png

I thought you were Nordic? My life is a lie...

So you're like one of those scam people who calls people because they "broke" something? You should charge Valyria like $50m per service ;)

41cbe8fbbe9842879beb6ae87c2a8159.png

I thought you were Nordic? My life is a lie...

So you're like one of those scam people who calls people because they "broke" something? You should charge Valyria like $50m per service ;)

I dont even know how to react to that.

BTW, spell out 3825 968 on your phone ;)

• Upvote 1

Ole2.png

At this point, as disappointed as I am from Valyria's ability to perform (or even struggle a modicum), it doesn't compare to the sadness that I feel for GoT sphere in general.

Yet again, Pre goes balls out. I see that as of this morning no one has taken him up on his offer. Looking at you Night King. :wub::lol::D:):mellow:<_<:angry:

If Valyria requested no one join the conflict, why bother continuing to militarize (other than you SHOULD keep a standing army.....for situations exactly like this)? Look, there's a lot of talk about how we'd have done this, or we'd have done that. Nights Watch (edit) and SK have given us PLENTY of CBs in this thread and in others to have gone after and rolled them in order to pre-empt an attack. Word to the wise, if you are actually going to do something, do it. Don't sit around with your dick in your hands claiming you're going to use it and then putting it away because you couldn't actually get it up.

Also, ctigrisht, I'd comment about OpSec given that you told me, in the public discord channel, that you had a target list and were getting ready to go in, but I'm not really the one that should be talking given how leaky I am when flipping between channels.

He's referring to military preparedness of Nights Watch (edit) in general I believe, not you in particular.

<_<

>_>

Hardly acting tough. You must still be sore from being bent over while we took turns having our way with you while you were in Pantheon.

We aren't acting tough, we're simply guiding a discussion on how to stop congratulating each other for a failed ability to defend M level treaty partners in a timely fashion. Maybe someone will eventually pick up the idea that having 0 military from your allies or yourselves INVITES these sorts of things to happen.

Tough would be going in on a clearly larger target that had the capacity to bring in hundreds of other nations and curb stomp you into the ground and then deciding "This looks like a great fight! Let's see what happens!"

Edited: Somehow it duplicated my reply.

Second Edit: Goofed up on Lorderon vs Knights Watch

Bent me over? Partisan has already pointed out your mistake but there is something else particularly amusing to be added.

I smacked you around senseless when you were in UPN not too long ago. Will give you some credit though, you managed to do a halfway decent attack on day one of or war after hans suicided his attacks to give you half a chance but after that you were just someone filling up a slot essentially.

And you are right, that is what tough would be. Let us all know when you actually start doing that instead of doing the usual sucker punches we all expect by this stage.

Edited by Night King

Untitled.png

How are you even comparing the two situations? Which grand worldwide war was SK, Polaris, Night's Watch and Dragonstone involved in?

Pantheon's allies risked losing the entire world war, I mean the other sphere performs terribly but even it could've made something out of that. What was stopping this sphere? Was it Valyria being very happy to show to the world anyone can roll them without any issue or was SK afraid? I don't know.

There are times when you walk out of a war with respect for the other side and even make friends, closest to what I got here was pity for them all.

If you check my first post, it's pretty clear. I'm pointing out the similarities used by Valyria's and pantheon's allies in not defending either of them after TEst attacked. Lack of nations in tier ranges capable of assisting and being asked not to enter by the attacked party, it's pretty straightforward stuff. Pref decided to enter on some attention seeking tangent which as usual makes it all about his involvement stating that he somehow personally influenced the reasoning reached by pantheon's and valyria's allies.

Untitled.png

Awww, he thinks he knows things. Clearly he's done his best to prove otherwise, not to mention issues empty threats. You're adorable. Enjoy not taking the open invitation to attack me. Haha.

Don't bother trying to explain anything to him, he doesn't even know what he's talking about at this point; barely did at first, and now he's just derailed any semblance of thought that might've rolling around in that skull. He's just resorted to trolling in attempts to get attention. Let him think he matters, he needs it.

Heh, considering I'm in a pretty small AA and sitting only with 3/5th planes,I would have expected you to do your usual sucker punch first, what's wrong pref? Issuing an invite because you lack the stones to attack me outright and deal with the consequences? I think not, we both know how alliance protection and treaties work in this game, let's not insult ourselves otherwise shall we?

I always wondered who was the bigger fool in that regards, the fool who offers a 1v1 or the fool who accepts the offer.

Edited by Night King

Untitled.png

Heh, considering I'm in a pretty small AA and sitting only with 3/5th planes,I would have expected you to do your usual sucker punch first, what's wrong pref? Issuing an invite because you lack the stones to attack me outright and deal with the consequences? I think not, we both know how alliance protection and treaties work in this game, let's not insult ourselves otherwise shall we?

I always wondered who was the bigger fool in that regards, the fool who offers a 1v1 or the fool who accepts the offer.

Out of range  :(

• Upvote 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

giphy.gif?resize=480%2C270&ssl=1

Edited by Sketchy
  • Upvote 3

XLL3z4T.gif

If you check my first post, it's pretty clear. I'm pointing out the similarities used by Valyria's and pantheon's allies in not defending either of them after TEst attacked. Lack of nations in tier ranges capable of assisting and being asked not to enter by the attacked party, it's pretty straightforward stuff. Pref decided to enter on some attention seeking tangent which as usual makes it all about his involvement stating that he somehow personally influenced the reasoning reached by pantheon's and valyria's allies.

My only point is that those two situations can't be compared though. Even if we say that allies of both are giving the same reasons, the situation on ground is very different, and that's what matters. This should be very straightforward stuff too.

Guys, you need to know we had a few members who were too scared to fight, so they left Nights Watch. (explains why our score dropped so much)

Not really my fault about the peace thing, Valyria made their choice. (If Valyria had asked us to join the war we would have)

OP_IA.gif.067fb210b803baf738e32ac678b8b0f3.gif

Bent me over? Partisan has already pointed out your mistake but there is something else particularly amusing to be added.

I smacked you around senseless when you were in UPN not too long ago. Will give you some credit though, you managed to do a halfway decent attack on day one of or war after hans suicided his attacks to give you half a chance but after that you were just someone filling up a slot essentially.

And you are right, that is what tough would be. Let us all know when you actually start doing that instead of doing the usual sucker punches we all expect by this stage.

Yup, he corrected and I immediately apologized.  As I recall, that was pretty much a complete suicide by both of us.  Pretty fun though.  Again, apologize for calling you out when I made a mistake on reading through your nation history.  Have fun! Good luck going forward!

Guys, you need to know we had a few members who were too scared to fight, so they left Nights Watch. (explains why our score dropped so much)

Not really my fault about the peace thing, Valyria made their choice. (If Valyria had asked us to join the war we would have)

Better to learn of the people who are cowards and don't want to fight now than when the time really comes.  Probably ends up being a good thing for you in the long run.