An announcement from Valyria/White peace has been reached

Bradley

Not defending SK and so on but I certainly hope everyone pointing out the flaws of Valyria's allies were as vocal during the last war when Pantheon was attacked by TEst.

Most of the reasoning employed by SK and so on echoes what was said both publicly and privately in regards to assisting Pantheon with particular reference to tier ranges, preparation and being asked not to come to the attacked party's assistance. Would be tad bit hypocritical to make a distinction between the two despite the two circumstances being somewhat similar.

And before anyone wants to start throwing shade, I supported coming to Pantheon's assistance last war.

That is because the forums are a massive t$-oo circlejerk. The only people calling that out last time were people on the opposite side.

I could be completely wrong, but I don't remember you saying anything about this at the time. Much easier to contest the narrative to give yourself a moral high ground when the whole situation has already blown over.

But hey, maybe you were vocally and publicly opposed to it, I can't be !@#$ed checking.

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

Well Valyria requested that NO ONE joins the conflict, ofc we were getting ready to defend our allies

your alliance must have a clever way of getting ready. from december 2nd you've lost almost 24% of your total nation score. everytime ive done it my score does the inverse of that

• Upvote 1

your alliance must have a clever way of getting ready. from december 2nd you've lost almost 24% of your total nation score. everytime ive done it my score does the inverse of that

http://imgur.com/a/wrIyA

Explain this then?

dtzhOLf.png

Ex BK, ToG, NW, Ayy lmao

SK without tenages has been in many wars. I'll summarize the ones I remember off the top of my head.

The war where steve and partisan had a hard on - SK purposely attacked the wrong alliance (because they didn't want to participate in our war plans as a sphere, I'm not even joking about that) and in their DoW stated they were fighting everyone which resulted in them getting rolled by Alpha (Seriously)

Next war (NPO one?) - They !@#$ed out of taking a side (Expected at the time)

New kids on the block war (one where they had just switched from syndisphere to paragon) - They declared on t$ and got decimated by t$. I was personally pissed at this one because they were just former allies and I thought it was !@#$ed up.

This conflict - they did nothing

There's a trend to everything and SK without Tenages is awful at the game.

SK with tenages got !@#$ed in Oktoberfest too . . .

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

>helped pantheons/Valryias allies reach a decision

>talking about decision

>not talking about TEst or me

So I helped move the situation to a result, as you said, the result of which being the point you're trying to make, yet it's not about me at all? Look, I get it, you're upset because I disagreed with you. That doesn't mean you have to abandon logic and reason. Because you left the sense train behind my friend. The results were reached under different circumstances, as I said before they may seem the same on the surface but when you look at the reasonings behind them beyond the surface you'll find that your assessment is wrong. I apologize for trying to inform you.

I'm actually amused now, out of curiously, what point is it exactly that you think I am making?

Here is a clue, if it involves you having anything to do with the internal decisions reached by either valyria's allies or pantheon's, then you are sadly off track. The " all about me" track though is still running and I think it will take to your destination wherever that is. Feel free to hop aboard unless you are already on route to destination which is pretty likely I think.

Untitled.png

Well this is a pleasant change.

Usually we all need to be involved in a major war fighting multiple opponents before you decide to "act" tough and take advantage of our predicament.

Edited by Night King

Untitled.png

I know you are the reason they needed assistance from allies in the first place but I am just shocked to know that you also helped both pantheon's and valyria's allies in reaching a similar reasoning as to why they were unable to assist their allies.

Like I said before, I'm not interested in TEst's actions or involvement, I'm pointing out the similarity of the reasoning used by both pantheon's and valyria's allies.

Not everything is about TEst, or you for that matter.

How are you even comparing the two situations? Which grand worldwide war was SK, Polaris, Night's Watch and Dragonstone involved in?

Pantheon's allies risked losing the entire world war, I mean the other sphere performs terribly but even it could've made something out of that. What was stopping this sphere? Was it Valyria being very happy to show to the world anyone can roll them without any issue or was SK afraid? I don't know.

There are times when you walk out of a war with respect for the other side and even make friends, closest to what I got here was pity for them all.

• Upvote 1

Usually we all need to be involved in a major war fighting multiple opponents before you decide to "act" tough and take advantage of our predicament.

Awww, he thinks he knows things. Clearly he's done his best to prove otherwise, not to mention issues empty threats. You're adorable. Enjoy not taking the open invitation to attack me. Haha. 

How are you even comparing the two situations? Which grand worldwide war was SK, Polaris, Night's Watch and Dragonstone involved in?

Don't bother trying to explain anything to him, he doesn't even know what he's talking about at this point; barely did at first, and now he's just derailed any semblance of thought that might've rolling around in that skull. He's just resorted to trolling in attempts to get attention. Let him think he matters, he needs it.

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

At this point, as disappointed as I am from Valyria's ability to perform (or even struggle a modicum), it doesn't compare to the sadness that I feel for GoT sphere in general.

Yet again, Pre goes balls out.  I see that as of this morning no one has taken him up on his offer.  Looking at you Night King. :wub:   :lol:  :D  :)  :mellow:  <_<  :angry:

Well Valyria requested that NO ONE joins the conflict, ofc we were getting ready to defend our allies

If Valyria requested no one join the conflict, why bother continuing to militarize (other than you SHOULD keep a standing army.....for situations exactly like this)?  Look, there's a lot of talk about how we'd have done this, or we'd have done that.  Nights Watch (edit) and SK have given us PLENTY of CBs in this thread and in others to have gone after and rolled them in order to pre-empt an attack.  Word to the wise, if you are actually going to do something, do it.  Don't sit around with your dick in your hands claiming you're going to use it and then putting it away because you couldn't actually get it up.

Also, ctigrisht, I'd comment about OpSec given that you told me, in the public discord channel, that you had a target list and were getting ready to go in, but I'm not really the one that should be talking given how leaky I am when flipping between channels.

He's referring to military preparedness of Nights Watch (edit) in general I believe, not you in particular.

<_<

>_>

Hardly acting tough.  You must still be sore from being bent over while we took turns having our way with you while you were in Pantheon.

We aren't acting tough, we're simply guiding a discussion on how to stop congratulating each other for a failed ability to defend M level treaty partners in a timely fashion.  Maybe someone will eventually pick up the idea that having 0 military from your allies or yourselves INVITES these sorts of things to happen.

Tough would be going in on a clearly larger target that had the capacity to bring in hundreds of other nations and curb stomp you into the ground and then deciding "This looks like a great fight! Let's see what happens!"

Edited: Somehow it duplicated my reply. 

Second Edit: Goofed up on Lorderon vs Knights Watch

Edited by Bambino
  • Upvote 1

At this point, as disappointed as I am from Valyria's ability to perform (or even struggle a modicum), it doesn't compare to the sadness that I feel for GoT sphere in general.

Yet again, Pre goes balls out.  I see that as of this morning no one has taken him up on his offer.  Looking at you Night King. :wub:   :lol:  :D  :)  :mellow:  <_<  :angry:

If Valyria requested no one join the conflict, why bother continuing to militarize (other than you SHOULD keep a standing army.....for situations exactly like this)?  Look, there's a lot of talk about how we'd have done this, or we'd have done that.  Nights Watch (edit) and SK have given us PLENTY of CBs in this thread and in others to have gone after and rolled them in order to pre-empt an attack.  Word to the wise, if you are actually going to do something, do it.  Don't sit around with your dick in your hands claiming you're going to use it and then putting it away because you couldn't actually get it up.

Also, ctigrisht, I'd comment about OpSec given that you told me, in the public discord channel, that you had a target list and were getting ready to go in, but I'm not really the one that should be talking given how leaky I am when flipping between channels.

He's referring to military preparedness of Nights Watch (edit) in general I believe, not you in particular.

<_<

>_>

Hardly acting tough.  You must still be sore from being bent over while we took turns having our way with you while you were in Pantheon.

We aren't acting tough, we're simply guiding a discussion on how to stop congratulating each other for a failed ability to defend M level treaty partners in a timely fashion.  Maybe someone will eventually pick up the idea that having 0 military from your allies or yourselves INVITES these sorts of things to happen.

Tough would be going in on a clearly larger target that had the capacity to bring in hundreds of other nations and curb stomp you into the ground and then deciding "This looks like a great fight! Let's see what happens!"

Edited: Somehow it duplicated my reply. 

Second Edit: Goofed up on Lorderon vs Knights Watch

All the drama aside, since I don't really have a stake in this one...

Nights King wasn't in Pantheon when you hit them. He was still in tS. :P

os9LcJK.gif

All the drama aside, since I don't really have a stake in this one...

Nights King wasn't in Pantheon when you hit them. He was still in tS. :P

Ah, indeed, my mistake.  I missed the one notation in his history log that said he left t$ and joined Pantheon.

Hit em again pre. I don't blame what happened to pantheon or Valyria on their allies. I don't wanna mess with test either. They all scary with all that stacked up quick wit and 80's hair.

This really shows the two spheres are almost identical actually. Besides obvious things like one side poops more (thanks for the update Sea)

Hit em again pre. I don't blame what happened to pantheon or Valyria on their allies. I don't wanna mess with test either. They all scary with all that stacked up quick wit and 80's hair.

This really shows the two spheres are almost identical actually. Besides obvious things like one side poops more (thanks for the update Sea)

YEAH!!! HIT THEM AGAIN PRE!!!

Lxr4VfE.png

I mean, I can see a lot of smack talking from the victors here naming Valyrias allies as basically worthless, I'd like to remind you all that the conflict lasted what, 3 days? that was just enough time to get a decent military, but not enough to get strategies together, considering for 1.5 days most of the other alliances in the sphere were not going to get involved at the request of Valyria. Yes, there was a LOT of talks about escalating the conflict but in the end, the GoT sphere decided against it. 

Take that as you will, but don't act as if nothing was being done by Valyrias allies. 

*slow rising applause*

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

I don't have a score sheet on hand at the moment since I'm at work, but has anyone ran the potential score difference and membership numbers between Valyria sphere and TEst paperless sphere?  Just curious as to how close it could be.

• Downvote 1

I mean, I can see a lot of smack talking from the victors here naming Valyrias allies as basically worthless, I'd like to remind you all that the conflict lasted what, 3 days? that was just enough time to get a decent military, but not enough to get strategies together, considering for 1.5 days most of the other alliances in the sphere were not going to get involved at the request of Valyria. Yes, there was a LOT of talks about escalating the conflict but in the end, the GoT sphere decided against it.

Take that as you will, but don't act as if nothing was being done by Valyrias allies.

Point isnt that they havent entered the war, point is they needed to build to enter the war. Had no standing army, raiders and warriors alike could break them easily. It's asinine to think otherwise. What use are your allies if it takes them the entire length of war to get ready to come to your aid?

I don't have a score sheet on hand at the moment since I'm at work, but has anyone ran the potential score difference and membership numbers between Valyria sphere and TEst paperless sphere? Just curious as to how close it could be.

Oxymoron there.

"We pull in money, new recruits, all just to combat cipher, rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt, all for revenge."

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night i can feel my leg, and my arm, even my fingers. The body i've lost, The comrades i've lost, won't stop hurting... it's like they're all still there... You feel it too, don't you?"