Best fighters

Insert Name Here

Pixel rekers  

193 members have voted

1. 1. Who are the best fighters in the game?

Sorta but not really. eRep is a MUCH bigger player base. So you are only looking at the best of a subgroup of the eUS and to a degree eUK. There are, to my knowledge, no eCroat players here. I fought with ZDRUG 5ish years ago and they, even a portion of them, would easily compete with MENSA.

Indeed, Mensa is the eUS elite plus me and talon from the eUK. Any of the elite erep crews would probably break the game if they joined, but we don't want to share :P

Nobody wants ePolish or eSerbian elite units showing up here. Imagine GROM arriving. Or POG. Or Myrmidons

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Sorta but not really. eRep is a MUCH bigger player base. So you are only looking at the best of a subgroup of the eUS and to a degree eUK. There are, to my knowledge, no eCroat players here. I fought with ZDRUG 5ish years ago and they, even a portion of them, would easily compete with MENSA.

Indeed, Mensa is the eUS elite plus me and talon from the eUK. Any of the elite erep crews would probably break the game if they joined, but we don't want to share :P

Nobody wants ePolish or eSerbian elite units showing up here. Imagine GROM arriving. Or POG. Or Myrmidons

☾☆

Priest of Dio

No option for us so poll is invalid.

The logical thing would be to include you guys and Guardian, since both these alliances are better fighters than a few that are here, at least in my opinion.

But then some people would probably moan about most alliances being from the same sphere. What counts is that The Coalition are already good fighters, They don't need to be in a forum poll to have people acknowledge that.

The OWF would certainly get a lot more sporting with 500 Serbs and 500 Pols around.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Honestly I would love to see those guys join. It'd be interesting to see how they organize their builds.

Then again, they would probably just multi like crazy again.

• Downvote 1

I worked both for and against these people many times, and I can tell you that though some of them did multi (not many though, and no more than certain eAmericans) it was to manipulate elections and they used their primary accounts for warfare. I've seen a thousand Serbs in an IRC channel before. They didn't need multis to swarm the enemy.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

TKR has been at a disadvantage many times in our history, citing our war with VE. They had superior numbers and they lost. Nonetheless I voted Mensa.

Seems like people underestimate TKR quite frequently. We've had many hard fought battles against VE and Rose in particular and we've come out on top quite a few times. Not trying to brag, simply trying to point out the inconsistencies in people's perspective of TKR, particularly Kastor.

Edited by Piratemonkey

TKR has been at a disadvantage many times in our history, citing our war with VE. They had superior numbers and they lost. Nonetheless I voted Mensa.

Seems like people underestimate TKR quite frequently. We've had many hard fought battles against VE and Rose in particular and we've come out on top quite a few times. Not trying to brag, simply trying to point out the inconsistencies in people's perspective of TKR, particularly Kastor.

Let them underestimate you. It'll only benefit you.

• Upvote 4
6XmKiC2.png

Also, cannot discount Rose either. They've been improving over the past wars.

Debatable. current war no. last war yes.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Disappointed at the lack of Guardian and NPO. Of course they're not Mensa material but they're better then some of the alliances listed.

I voted BK because it seems like they could one on one any alliance, including Mensa or (pre-merger) TEst. But per capita damage, Mensa wins hands down.

• Upvote 2

Not sure if you are taking shots or? Death to the neutral! :P

Translation to the mish-mash of expressions I used:

Whoever has the best showing this war can say they're the best fighters. If Rose is as bad as you say, then they're going down, but either way we're getting answers to the poll.

Also how can you kill something that doesn't have a life? :D

Honestly I'd have voted Guardian.

Mensa is amazing and they do what they do well. But Guardian consistently over-performs no matter what is thrown at them. And usually what is thrown at them is a massive disadvantage in the tier they occupy... something that can't be said to quite the same extent for Mensa.

Edited by Manthrax
  • Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Ya, Guardian would defo be there, but I already explained why they aren't. Same as The Coalition tho, they don't need a presence in a forum poll to have people acknowledge they're great fighters.

NPO wasn't because they haven't fought 3 AA wars yet.

• Upvote 1

No option for us so poll is invalid.

Actually thought this first, too.

With that said, TEst is best. Though the TEst of today is not quite the same dynamic as the TEst of yesterday. It'll be fascinating to see them eventually go all out war in their new form.

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Actually thought this first, too.

With that said, TEst is best. Though the TEst of today is not quite the same dynamic as the TEst of yesterday. It'll be fascinating to see them eventually go all out war in their new form.

Saving this for a CB use in the future.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ya, Guardian would defo be there, but I already explained why they aren't. Same as The Coalition tho, they don't need a presence in a forum poll to have people acknowledge they're great fighters.

NPO wasn't because they haven't fought 3 AA wars yet.

Salty?

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-