A new beginning

Jim Beam

It's nice to see Steve's lap dog joining the party. Like what I told Steve, this will be my last reply to you, James.

Thank you guys for showing me that Alpha's leaders care enough to troll a pleb. :)

PS: sorry, mods, for feeding the trolls and inadvertedly contribute to derail the thread.

funny-Yoda-Star-Wars-glasses.jpg

When dealing with the army of steve

830.png

• Upvote 1

A Syndicate member insults his ally, gets called out and gets really mad about it, finally turning to RL insults while at the same time trying to deflect.

Agreed.

• Upvote 1

Ya know, insulting your ally isn't that big of a deal for an ordinary member. It's not like he chose that ally. Not that name was even insulting Pantheon. He was insulting the fat nations at the top.

Reading comprehension skills are not for everyone, fam. You and other people, who are fortunate enough to have a brain, are capable of assimilating the content of simple posts. I don't even think I went as far as insulting the players Sebssation nuked, tho. I simply called them what they are: pixel hugging whales. If I didn't like Pantheon (the alliance - I'm making this remark, since some people don't know the difference) I would have said it, as I'm a straight shooter. Maybe Steve is jealous coz Pantheon and the sphere they're in are gonna get sth Alpha isn't in the next war: a W.

So yeah, I guess some people settle for moral victories (like infra damage), others prefer to win the actual war. Fair enough, each to their own!

On a different note, I'm starting to feel very special, given that I've never had a personal stalker before. I guess the guilty conscience of single-handedly burying his own alliance, a few months ago, is taking a toll on Steve. Best of luck to him on compensating for his utter incompetence by trolling a nobody.

I'm no longer quoting Steve or James (who at least has some sensibility) and shouldn't have done it from the beginning to be quite honest. Live and learn, I guess... Also, please lock this thread, mods! The last few pages have been totally off-topic and my bad for biting the bait (sorry, Eumir :P).    

Edited by Insert Name Here

Reading comprehension skills are not for everyone, fam. You and other people, who are fortunate enough to have a brain, are capable of assimilating the content of simple posts. I don't even think I went as far as insulting the players Sebssation nuked, tho. I simply called them what they are: pixel hugging whales. If I didn't like Pantheon (the alliance - I'm making this remark, since some people don't know the difference) I would have said it, as I'm a straight shooter. Maybe Steve is jealous coz Pantheon and the sphere they're in are gonna get sth Alpha isn't in the next war: a W.

So yeah, I guess some people settle for moral victories (like infra damage), others prefer to win the actual war. Fair enough, each to their own!

On a different note, I'm starting to feel very special, given that I've never had a personal stalker before. I guess the guilty conscience of single-handedly burying his own alliance, a few months ago, is taking a toll on Steve. Best of luck to him on compensating for his utter incompetence by trolling a nobody.

I'm no longer quoting Steve or James (who at least has some sensibility) and shouldn't have done it from the beginning to be quite honest. Live and learn, I guess... Also, please lock this thread, mods! The last few pages have been totally off-topic and my bad for biting the bait (sorry, Eumir :P).

Thats an OOC attack

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-