A new beginning

Jim Beam

If anything ever happened to Terminus Est, Sparta would have been the Alliance I would have joined.

Now we are one happy group of bastards together.

Cheers!

Speaking of Sparta, looks like Sebasstion is gonna go rogue and nuke a bunch of pixel hugging whales. Good for him!  :)

I wanna see TEst v Pantheon actually. Those upper tier fights would be fun to watch

Speaking of Sparta, looks like Sebasstion is gonna go rogue and nuke a bunch of pixel hugging whales. Good for him!   :)

its for Science

Edited by 8mrgrim8

I wanna see TEst v Pantheon actually. Those upper tier fights would be fun to watch

its for Science

This is just my opinion, but I imagine some Pantheon whales will jump ship if they see their alliance involved in an AA war where they have a chance of getting declared on.

As for Sebasstion, burning pixels is a noble enough cause on its own.  :P  Pretty sure PETA won't be happy with him attacking whales for science tho.  :ph34r:

Edited by Insert Name Here

This is just my opinion, but I imagine some Pantheon whales will jump ship if they see their alliance involved in an AA war where they have a chance of getting declared on.

As for Sebasstion, burning pixels is a noble enough cause on its own.  :P  Pretty sure PETA won't be happy with him attacking whales for science tho.  :ph34r:

i sent them each this message

You may notice I am at war with you. I am interested in examining how committed Pantheon members are to one another. Are you an alliance that is actually committed to one another, supporting each other at all odds ; or are you a group focused more on self interests and preservation. Pantheon has never really had a test and I would like to find out!

So here is my proposition. I will be sending a nuke once I achieve 12 MAP. I have no defending soliders and will easily be ground out should you choose, ending your war.

However, if you beige me I will declare war on 5 additional Pantheon members with the same stipulations. Nations that are less capable of rebuilding compared to yourself.

Are you willing and able to take this sacrifice and potentially receive 5 nuclear weapon strikes for your alliance? That remains to be seen. 

I have declared war on your alliances Top 5 members and will give them all this message.

I look forward to your decision! 

Have a good one 1F592.png

it has been 3.5 hours since the wars have been declared. this is the only panetheon response i have to date

From: Ace scVEwgg.png Date: 09/06/2016 Tuesday 3:29 pm stop.png

I don't know what hatred you have on us, Bud.

Really.

I am a logical guy. I will appeal to your logic. Theres a counter-argument to your statement.

If the Top 5 is willing to take 5 nukes from you and you'll "stop". I am a trusting man, I will trust your statement.

HOWEVER. By not responding to you and allowing you to hit Pantheon with 25 nukes.

That will show that we are a paper-tiger.

The only real way to deal with this is to hit you with everything we got. And we will also fund other members to declare on you and hit you.

I known you since long before bro. Sparta is Pantheon's sister economic alliance.

1F61F.png 

Are you sure you want to go through with this? The world is terrible enough as it is brother. Don't promote more hate. Promote love.

I genuinely want to appeal to your morality too side, brother. That's what makes us human

This is not borne of hatred. This is a study driven by pure curiosity.

If retaliation is your response that is not only fine, but is encouraged!

the real question, the same one posed in my initial message, is are YOU willing to 'hit me with everything you got' and defend your alliance; or are you more interested in your own personal self preservation and will allow other pantheon members less prepared to absorb this potential threat than you deal with this situation. 

Will you pass the buck or will you deal with it straight on. simple question with a simple answer really.

I look forward to your decision!

From: Ace scVEwgg.png Date: 09/06/2016 Tuesday 4:24 pm stop.png

Yes. I am debating on the topic right now. I stated my opinion are aligned to what I said that by not-responding is being the real weakness. People in the alliance are agreeing with me.

So. I have been honest to you. I also would like to confirm with you for something... 1 thing I can make sure with you.

This is entirely your idea yes? No one else is influencing you to do this.

correct this is entirely of my doing.

i look forward to seeing your response!

From: Ace scVEwgg.png Date: 09/06/2016 Tuesday 5:49 pm stop.png

I salut your sense of curiosity friend. But I'm sorry it has to come to this. My alliance leaders authorized combat.

We, as an alliance, are not willing to take this from anybody. Not let anybody mess with us.

If you threaten us as aggressors non-provoked. We shall respond as equally in force.

No hard feelings friends.

I am just disappointed why you pick us as your "test subjects"

☢ Apostle Ace of 300 Spartans ordered a ground attack upon your nation of PowerPrittGlue. The attack was an immense triumph. ☢ Apostle Ace's forces lost 369 soldiers and 4 tanks, while your defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. You used 0.00 tons of munitions and 0.00 tons of gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 257.69 infrastructure in the city ofEjiao. ☢ Apostle Ace stole $40,359.71 in the attack and destroyed 0 improvements. 

This loss has resulted in your opponent gaining ground control. Ground control reduces the amount of your aircraft you can use in airstrikes by 1/3rd. To end your opponent's ground control you must execute a ground battle that is a success, another player must achieve an immense triumph ground battle on your opponent, or you must destroy all of your opponent's soldiers and tanks.

☢ Apostle Ace of 300 Spartans ordered a ground attack upon your nation of PowerPrittGlue. The attack was an immense triumph. ☢ Apostle Ace's forces lost 300 soldiers and 3 tanks, while your defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. You used 0.00 tons of munitions and 0.00 tons of gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 233.95 infrastructure in the city ofEjiao. ☢ Apostle Ace stole $421,079.13 in the attack and destroyed 0 improvements. 

This loss has resulted in your opponent gaining ground control. Ground control reduces the amount of your aircraft you can use in airstrikes by 1/3rd. To end your opponent's ground control you must execute a ground battle that is a success, another player must achieve an immense triumph ground battle on your opponent, or you must destroy all of your opponent's soldiers and tanks.

Grande Maréchal Akiyama Mio of Grande Mionesie ordered a ground attack upon your nation of PowerPrittGlue. The attack was an immense triumph. Grande Maréchal Akiyama Mio's forces lost 370 soldiers and 0 tanks, while your defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. You used 0.00 tons of munitions and 0.00 tons of gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 153.17 infrastructure in the city of FloatingVariables. Grande Maréchal Akiyama Mio stole $390,281.78 in the attack and destroyed 0 improvements. 

Grande Maréchal Akiyama Mio of Grande Mionesie ordered a ground attack upon your nation of PowerPrittGlue. The attack was an immense triumph. Grande Maréchal Akiyama Mio's forces lost 328 soldiers and 0 tanks, while your defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. You used 0.00 tons of munitions and 0.00 tons of gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 138.91 infrastructure in the city of CoalBasin. Grande Maréchal Akiyama Mio stole $30,093.93 in the attack and destroyed 0 improvements. 

so it would appear they are going with the beige option. no counter attacks have been declared yet

for any pantheon members high in score that have not yet been declared upon - you can (potentially) thank these two (and seemingly your gov't) for receiving a nuke from me as they value their existence more than your existence after this 'debate' they have held

edit 2: okpopmfresh has been the first to actually fight me. led with a ground attack (not sure why) but the airstrikes suggest hes in it for the long haul. i'm glad to see at least one of them has some valor!

Edited by seabasstion
  • Upvote 5

Yes, this is fully Seabass's idea. When he did it instead of joining I told him it was dumb. 

I am curious to see how it plays out though. 

EDIT: Is 83 nukes a record?

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif

Really I don't think it's inherently selfish or crumby for a high infra peak city to just beige you, since letting you nuke them would damage Pantheon the most.

It makes perfect sense to beige you and let you re-declare on literally anyone else, since they'd presumably have less infra, then pay back those people either communally or with the revenue from the high peak infra cities you didn't manage to nuke.

So yeah I'm not sure how this is a real test.

Whatever. Enjoy glowing everyone! :P

• Upvote 2

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Really I don't think it's inherently selfish or crumby for a high infra peak city to just beige you, since letting you nuke them would damage Pantheon the most.

It makes perfect sense to beige you and let you re-declare on literally anyone else, since they'd presumably have less infra, then pay back those people either communally or with the revenue from the high peak infra cities you didn't manage to nuke.

So yeah I'm not sure how this is a real test.

Whatever. Enjoy glowing everyone! :P

I think it's fairly obvious it's a propaganda point rather than a true experiment.

I applaud providing the community with entertainment though!

At first when I saw what seabass did I thought he was batshit crazy but now I see that he's made a very interesting trolley problem situation that combines Ezio Auditore's nukes with the GPA jumping ship event (if that's what you call it).

Have fun m8, and best of luck to both sides!

Do not be deceived. It looks like a merge but it smells like a rather promising DOW.

Will your mercenaries still be entering wars for hire?

And how much do you anticipate raising your rates in lieu of the added value to the quality of these goods which you peddle?

Edited by William Mannax

Speaking of Sparta, looks like Sebasstion is gonna go rogue and nuke a bunch of pixel hugging whales. Good for him!  :)

You mean your allies?  "Good for him, nuking my ally!"  You really do serve up such easy ones.

And so you realize it's just you and not tS - Manthrax is right on about beiging him.  Sure it looks bad, but it's the best option, all propaganda aside.  I still can't believe anyone buys 4000 infra in a city though.

Finally...

o7 nukes

• Upvote 2

300 Spartan loses: $139mil with one nuke. 

https://politicsandwar.com/index.php?id=132&name=300+Spartans&type=nation&date=2016-09-07&submit=Go

Rapture loses: $159 mil with one nuke

https://politicsandwar.com/index.php?id=132&name=Rapture&type=nation&date=2016-09-07&submit=Go

Literally 1/5 of the infra cost I destroyed in the last war and I was in the top 5. 

Edited by 8mrgrim8

You mean your allies?  "Good for him, nuking my ally!"  You really do serve up such easy ones.

And so you realize it's just you and not tS - Manthrax is right on about beiging him.  Sure it looks bad, but it's the best option, all propaganda aside.  I still can't believe anyone buys 4000 infra in a city though.

Finally...

o7 nukes

I'm talking about individual nations, not Pantheon as a whole. Virtually every alliance in the game has pixel huggers, it's just a fact. And "whales" is a P&WI term for big nations. Kudos for trying to make people believe I was insulting Pantheon! I pity you, I honestly do. I can give my opinion btw, I'm not speaking on behalf of my alliance. I'm not a gov member and even then I could simply state that it was my opinion and not t$'s.

It's the 2nd time you try to make me look bad on these forums, Steve. I don't care much, but I hate to have a personal troll. I didn't know I was so important in your life, maybe I can give you my autograph... Sounds like you have some sort of problem with me. Now I understand why people ignore you or used to reply to your posts with a simple "no". Please refrain from replying to my posts and get back to leading the alliance you so masterfully destroyed.

Regarding Sebasstion's roguing, I don't consider it a real test to loyalty. A test to loyalty would be remaining in an alliance, being fully aware you can get rekt in an AA war they're involved in. This test can't provide that. Still pretty interesting stuff from Sebasstion.

You mean your allies? "Good for him, nuking my ally!" You really do serve up such easy ones.

And so you realize it's just you and not tS - Manthrax is right on about beiging him. Sure it looks bad, but it's the best option, all propaganda aside. I still can't believe anyone buys 4000 infra in a city though.

Finally...

o7 nukes

The $yndicate has talked to Fist and Pantheon gov to express its full support for seabass.

They will learn just as much as Alpha had to learn, but these ones aren't claiming to be "elite" tho.

Edited by Jacob Moore
  • Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

This is a beautiful development. I am now more so promptly terrified. Good job and here's to a good merge. *clink*

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Finally...

o7 nukes

I think you'd be surprised at how some people view certain alliances that use treaties to shield themselves from harm. Even though certain FA teams thought it was a great idea to sign them based purely in stats.

I'm talking about individual nations, not Pantheon as a whole. Virtually every alliance in the game has pixel huggers, it's just a fact. And "whales" is a P&WI term for big nations. Kudos for trying to make people believe I was insulting Pantheon! I pity you, I honestly do. I can give my opinion btw, I'm not speaking on behalf of my alliance. I'm not a gov member and even then I could simply state that it was my opinion and not t$'s.

It's the 2nd time you try to make me look bad on these forums, Steve. I don't care much, but I hate to have a personal troll. I didn't know I was so important in your life, maybe I can give you my autograph... Sounds like you have some sort of problem with me. Now I understand why people ignore you or used to reply to your posts with a simple "no". Please refrain from replying to my posts and get back to leading the alliance you so masterfully destroyed.

Regarding Sebasstion's roguing, I don't consider it a real test to loyalty. A test to loyalty would be remaining in an alliance, being fully aware you can get rekt in an AA war they're involved in. This test can't provide that. Still pretty interesting stuff from Sebasstion.

lol, I don't really know you for it to be personal.  No offense.  I just don't like when allies take shots at their allies in public.  I know you don't have as big an issue with that.  But expect to be called out when you make such posts or your other doozy of a post you got called out on too.

Your backpeddaling is cute though.  You could be an any alliance, but I just don't find it okay to unfairly criticize your own ally.

• Upvote 3

lol, I don't really know you for it to be personal. No offense. I just don't like when allies take shots at their allies in public. I know you don't have as big an issue with that. But expect to be called out when you make such posts or your other doozy of a post you got called out on too.

Your backpeddaling is cute though. You could be an any alliance, but I just don't find it okay to unfairly criticize your own ally.

This is funny coming from you. :lol:

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

lol, I don't really know you for it to be personal.  No offense.  I just don't like when allies take shots at their allies in public.  I know you don't have as big an issue with that.  But expect to be called out when you make such posts or your other doozy of a post you got called out on too.

Your backpeddaling is cute though.  You could be an any alliance, but I just don't find it okay to unfairly criticize your own ally.

Oh dear, can you even read? Or do you just like trying to make people believe what you want them to believe? If you COULD read (or didn't have the intellect of a 3 year-old), you would have realized that I was talking about specific nations and not Pantheon.

Unless you believe that, by talking about individual nations, I'm referring to their entire alliance. So tell me: if I say "Steve is a frustrated guy who takes cheap shots at other people and makes deluded interpretations of their words", am I talking about Alpha or just Steve? Hm, tough one, amirite?

Don't worry fam, every time you deliberately misinterpret my words, using them for your own personal gain, I'll be here to teach you the basics of logical reasoning. You're welcome!  :)