A Game of Thorns

Valdoroth

You. Your argument that a b is merely a spun around p, while creative, did not add to our p-leader collection. 

Embrace your B-ness, Buorhann

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Partisan, if you go back to the original post you'll realize that I didn't even mention tS and left the post pretty broad. Now considering up until that point it was TUGT venting dislike for one member of an entire alliancemostly Mensa with the problem it was mainly directed at himthem but you and Manthrax for some reason believed it was directed at you.

If you read up before your post you'll even see me accept an explanation from Wilhelm, so no I am not the tS boogeyman :P

Stop being so paranoid lol.

FTFY fam. I also fixed some misspells but we can leave those between us two.  ;)

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

I agree Beatrix.

Shut up, you bastard.

(lol jk ilu)

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

nuI7mBl.png

zeErvPj.png

giphy.gif

You quoted me showing that there was work to do before I would consider even signing a ODP and me openly disagreeing with Oblige's post (Oblige doesn't have a large impact on setting Foreign policy and merely expressed his opinion). I'm sure you're smart enough to take a crack at one of the issues that l have signing anything with tS is the stagnation of the game.

Nice try though.

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Embrace your B-ness, Buorhann

Does that mean I can 'B' part of the club too? (get it? eh?)

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

You quoted me showing that there was work to do before I would consider even signing a ODP and me openly disagreeing with Oblige's post (Oblige doesn't have a large impact on setting Foreign policy and merely expressed his opinion). I'm sure you're smart enough to take a crack at one of the issues that l have signing anything with tS is the stagnation of the game.

Nice try though.

Who was trying? I was just utterly amused that an alliance could have one of its ministers who isn't even as you say involved within FA decide on his own free whim to randomly start discussing signing treaties without the rest of the gov member's actual gov knowing or signing off on it.

Did oblige even discuss a potential NAP with tS on Rose's own boards or did he decide the best way of informing the rest of Rose's gov was via a subforum on tS' forums?

Should we be renaming the Rose embassy to " Rose gov central"? Just ask and I am sure someone will be more than happy to help out ;)

Edited by Night King

Untitled.png

giphy.gif

You are obviously just jealous of my superior name

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Who was trying? I was just utterly amused that an alliance could have one of its ministers who isn't even as you say involved within FA decide on his own free whim to randomly start discussing signing treaties without the rest of the gov member's actual gov knowing or signing off on it.

Did oblige even discuss a potential NAP with tS on Rose's own boards or did he decide the best way of informing the rest of Rose's gov was via a subforum on tS' forums?

Should we be renaming the Rose embassy to " Rose gov central"? Just ask and I am sure someone will be more than happy to help out ;)

He even said "In his mind at least". Would you rather me muzzle his opinion?

It was a cheap shot.

• Upvote 4

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

He even said "In his mind at least". Would you rather me muzzle his opinion?

It was a cheap shot.

Its times like this that I wish Kemal's amazing music video 'Oblige the Whale' didn't get muted for copyright infringement. 

• Upvote 4

Yes, flex dat power and keep everyone in line.

They make it pretty easy fam when the evidence is in the same thing they try to make something out of :v

Its times like this that I wish Kemal's amazing music video 'Oblige the Whale' didn't get muted for copyright infringement. 

So do I now, just out of pure interest as to what it was :P

• Upvote 1