Name yet another war

Dr Rush

Gonna be honest this war is primarily about Arrgh.  You are not that important.

So which is it then? If Kastor was so vital to this but it's not that important then why hit? Seems to me it's more TKR and allies thought hitting just Arrgh was not quite worth all the building up so they threw Roz Wei in there going by what you're saying.

The "Who put Kastor in High Government?" war

It seems it's not quite clear that unless it comes from me then it's not the alliance.

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

So which is it then? If Kastor was so vital to this but it's not that important then why hit? Seems to me it's more TKR and allies thought hitting just Arrgh was not quite worth all the building up so they threw Roz Wei in there going by what you're saying.

Unfortunately that is not the truth.  Sorry, bud.  Choose a head of politics who doesn't provoke war with multiple alliances.

• Upvote 2

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

Unfortunately that is not the truth.  Sorry, bud.  Choose a head of politics who doesn't provoke war with multiple alliances.

Multiple? Did he "provoke" BoC and Resp too? 

I don't understand your logic here. If Roz Wei, or Kastor who you say represents all of Roz Wei is apparently the Arrgh mastermind then why are we of less importance than Arrgh?

Multiple? Did he "provoke" BoC and Resp too? 

I don't understand your logic here. If Roz Wei, or Kastor who you say represents all of Roz Wei is apparently the Arrgh mastermind then why are we of less importance than Arrgh?

Because nobody ever said he was the Arrgh mastermind. We said he worked with Arrgh in the RNR fiasco which he admits. He also threatened us which he admits. Until he threatened us RW wasn't even a target. This is entirely because we perceived a threat from your high government. Period, end of discussion.

Let's just have our fight and then move on shall we? As in every single war ever, both sides aren't going to agree with each other on who is right and who is wrong. So let's dance and have fun while doing it.

• Upvote 1

Let's just have our fight and then move on shall we? As in every single war ever, both sides aren't going to agree with each other on who is right and who is wrong. So let's dance and have fun while doing it.

Sorry, but I'm not going to let Rozalia publicly lie about us and get away with it like everyone else.  Maybe the average PnW player is too much of a coward to stand up to that !@#$ but he needs to understand that he is wrong.  He is like a five year old - screaming and hollering "NO YOU'RE WRONG IT'S DIFFERENT", and everyone else is like a tired parent - just sighing and giving in and going "whatever let's move on".  It's time to be responsible and say "no, shut the !@#$ up you whiny baby" like we should have done when he first opened his mouth.

• Upvote 1

Sorry, but I'm not going to let Rozalia publicly lie about us and get away with it like everyone else.  Maybe the average PnW player is too much of a coward to stand up to that !@#$ but he needs to understand that he is wrong.  He is like a five year old - screaming and hollering "NO YOU'RE WRONG IT'S DIFFERENT", and everyone else is like a tired parent - just sighing and giving in and going "whatever let's move on".  It's time to be responsible and say "no, shut the !@#$ up you whiny baby" like we should have done when he first opened his mouth.

I'm not sure what has provoked that reaction but continuing dialogue with you is clearly not worth my time. Nor is this the place for that discussion anyway so we'll leave it.

I'm not sure what has provoked that reaction but continuing dialogue with you is clearly not worth my time. Nor is this the place for that discussion anyway so we'll leave it.

WHtuR5FmBDJxS.gif

• Upvote 3

Gei 4 Wei

Edited by Shifty Stranger
  • Upvote 2

Glory to Arstotzka!

Republia Scum! Cause no Trouble!

I also like the name Paper's please.

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.