Green Protection Agency Embraces Dioism

Justin076

I'm sure all of these reverent references to Pakistan will make some NSA analysts scratch their heads as they start investigating our connections to the Taliban.

Also welcome to the no-flight list.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

Desperate times desperate measures I guess. It was either this, or GPA would likely lose whatever members it had left.

I understand why they did it, but It just doesn't seem worth it in the end.

I know that the holy sand stings your eyes. Don't let it. Embrace Dio's infinite love in your hearts.

What I see here is much salt . . . which is a good step to melting the snow that infects your hearts.

Edited by LordRahl2

-signature removed for rules violation-

Dio loves you all, even all the butthurt ones.

I believe in the sun, even though it is slow in rising.

I believe in you, without realizing.

I believe in rain, though there are no clouds in the sky.

I believe in truth, even though people lie.

I believe in peace, though sometimes I am violent.

I believe in Dio Brando, even though he is silent.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

• Wiki Mod

I know many of you are upset that you have not been able to convert. You need not fear though, for Dio loves all his children & offers all the chance to turn aside from snow. Simply contact any Priest of Dio & we will assist you with selecting from the variety of conversion options.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

I'm sure all of these reverent references to Pakistan will make some NSA analysts scratch their heads as they start investigating our connections to the Taliban.

Also welcome to the no-flight list.

lmao

I know many of you are upset that you have not been able to convert. You need not fear though, for Dio loves all his children & offers all the chance to turn aside from snow. Simply contact any Priest of Dio & we will assist you with selecting from the variety of conversion options.

Question: do Dio claim fatherhood over the loyal servants of the mighty lord of blood, our lord and master Khorne?

• Upvote 1

Ole2.png

Sad, but I agree. Join Pantheon or something, but don't stoop to this indignity. The GPA is better than that.

Bringing forward the timeline for Pantheon to get wrecked who will then all join Rose post wrecking... crafty plan, I'm on to you devious one.

Dio had many many children. Promiscuity is encouraged for those who bask in the sand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F57P9C4SAW4

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

I see that GPA is currently suffering a fate worse than death. I would rather disband and die with some of my dignity left intact, but they chose to humiliate and debase themselves and unfortunately, the whole world will remember them for this

Edited by RightHonorable
  • Upvote 1

Haatyc or'arue jate'shya ori'sol aru'ike nuhaatyc

I see that GPA is currently suffering a fate worse than death. I would rather disband and die with some of my dignity left intact, but they chose to humiliate and debase themselves and the whole world will remember them for this

Remember that time when DEIC followed Clarke and his sister right off the cliff of alliance ranks?  I do.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Wiki Mod

Question: do Dio claim fatherhood over the loyal servants of the mighty lord of blood, our lord and master Khorne?

Khorne may well be one of Dio's many illegitimate sons (he has 1574892 of them.) Sadly, with the loss of  "An Exhaustive List of the Exact 1574892 Illegitimate Sons of Dio" we have no way to be sure.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Khorne may well be one of Dio's many illegitimate sons (he has 1574892 of them.) Sadly, with the loss of "An Exhaustive List of the Exact 1574892 Illegitimate Sons of Dio" we have no way to be sure.

Khorne is born of the emotions that feeds him, the blood that fills the blood lake, the skulls that enlarges the skullthrone, the very act of violence. So in short no Khorne isnt a son of Dio, but they might be friends? :)

Ole2.png

So much over exaggeration. This isn't a big deal. The treasure deal sucks way more for them.

While this isn't materially horrible for them this will definitely compromise their reputation of their ability to protect their members

Haatyc or'arue jate'shya ori'sol aru'ike nuhaatyc

• Wiki Mod

While this isn't materially horrible for them this will definitely compromise their reputation of their ability to protect their members

They have a reputation for being able to protect their members?

• Upvote 1

Our protection is more about raids. We will always be vulnerable to being beat down when multiple alliances target us, or when a single alliance that is much more stringent about activity requirements and military cooperation decides to attack us. We aren't an elite alliance, our members have lax activity requirements, our military standards are pretty flexible. We're just an open, casual alliance for the most part.

Anyway, while this is humiliating, it was this or be zeroed and disbanded. This was the only way the GPA name continues to exist. I personally put that over everything else, so I'll take being individually humiliated over the GPA being disbanded. And it seems our alliance leaders thought the same.

• Upvote 4