Should GPA Disband?

Donald Trump

I think we can say from what happened with GPA that neutral alliances kinda don't seem to work after a while.

I mean this happened twice.

Twice in 2 years. If you were a member of VE or Rose or even t$, you are in hugely destructive wars every 3-4 months. Probably been in at least 6 major wars versus 2 times GPA got hit. They still have it really easy. 

• Upvote 3

During Pixelgeddon, they lost 24-25 members. In this new, current, ongoing war, they've lost 10 more members.

Rather or not Gets Pwned Annually should disband or not is up for debate. However, they seen to be doing it themselves just fine.

new_forum_sig_2.png

During Pixelgeddon, they lost 24-25 members. In this new, current, ongoing war, they've lost 10 more members.

Rather or not Gets Pwned Annually should disband or not is up for debate. However, they seen to be doing it themselves just fine.

They gained about 60 in between the two wars though.

From an OOC perspective: no.  They add a unique and interesting political flavor to the game as long as they don't become too big relative to alliances that participate more in the regular alliance wars.

I also OOC don't have a problem with people raiding them or keeping them from becoming excessively large relative to other alliances.

• Upvote 2
GnWq7CW.png

No, I do not think they should disband. It is the right of every peace-loving nation to find a place that they can call home. Indeed, there may be beauty in pixel-hugging after all, but more importantly there is beauty in their congregating into one alliance. Were it not the case, then every other alliance would almost certainly be infested with them - And that would be most tragic.

Edited by Olivert Reise Arnor
  • Upvote 1

It's like a filter to the loyal. Each time they get declared on shitty members leave. I remember no one I really liked left the alliance during St.Pat's and what was left were the cool guys and the people I enjoyed my company with.

• Upvote 1

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Rather or not Gets Pwned Annally should disband or not is up for debate. However, they seen to be doing it themselves just fine.

Fixed

PoJQyFJ.gif

Honestly if they want to continue as an alliance they need better military protocol. While they don't need to ally anyone if they were to be someone prepped just in case someone were to want to attack them, they stand a better chance.

Edited by Jesse Custer