• Valkyrie
    • R&R
    • World Task Force
    • Holy Britannian Empire
    • Terminus Est
    • The Old Guard
    • Resplendent
    • Green Enforcement Agency

I think it's probably worth noting that they tried to rally a coalition against us before the leak, too. That's why the conversation that occurred in the leak was even happening. :P

I know you guys are going to think what you are going to think.  And really, everyone has made up their mind about this issue, but we were never building an anti-tS coalition.  I have a firm policy that rolling ex-allies is always a bad idea, just makes that alliance look like griefers, imo.  It's not my style and never has been Alpha's style nor have we ever launched any offensive wars - only involving ourselves in wars in defense of our allies.

But if you are referring to when we talked to our allies that we felt TEst was going to attack Sparta or us or that The Syndicate was going to attack us imminently, then yes we did inform allies that we felt we would be attacked.

Is it not a surprise, that Alpha knew you would attack us months prior based on how you cancelled on Alpha and treated us when we were allied in the prior war?  I don't think that surprised anyone.  The fact we were preparing to be attacked is most certainly not the same as coalition building though.

I know you guys are going to think what you are going to think.  And really, everyone has made up their mind about this issue, but we were never building an anti-tS coalition.  I have a firm policy that rolling ex-allies is always a bad idea, just makes that alliance look like griefers, imo.  It's not my style and never has been Alpha's style nor have we ever launched any offensive wars - only involving ourselves in wars in defense of our allies.

But if you are referring to when we talked to our allies that we felt TEst was going to attack Sparta or us or that The Syndicate was going to attack us imminently, then yes we did inform allies that we felt we would be attacked.

Is it not a surprise, that Alpha knew you would attack us months prior based on how you cancelled on Alpha and treated us when we were allied in the prior war?  I don't think that surprised anyone.  The fact we were preparing to be attacked is most certainly not the same as coalition building though.

No

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

I know you guys are going to think what you are going to think. And really, everyone has made up their mind about this issue, but we were never building an anti-tS coalition. I have a firm policy that rolling ex-allies is always a bad idea, just makes that alliance look like griefers, imo. It's not my style and never has been Alpha's style nor have we ever launched any offensive wars - only involving ourselves in wars in defense of our allies.

Is it not a surprise, that Alpha knew you would attack us months prior based on how you cancelled on Alpha and treated us when we were allied in the prior war? I don't think that surprised anyone. The fact we were preparing to be attacked is most certainly not the same as coalition building though.

Oh yeah. You didn't try to build a coalition before the leaks. You simply spread misinformation, lied and tried to get our allies to turn on us through slander. Notice a trend in those three things?

6XmKiC2.png

Oh yeah. You didn't try to build a coalition before the leaks. You simply spread misinformation, lied and tried to get our allies to turn on us through slander. Notice a trend in those three things?

We're talking about alpha, not tS.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

I actually don't see the big deal out of a 1v1 being offered or declined?

For a 1v1 to occur, the presence of 2 sub-par intellects is required. One desperate individual to propose it and a second individual willing to accept it in the name of honour, pride or some other fanciful notion which has no bearing upon the result sought.

• Upvote 1

Untitled.png

I know you guys are going to think what you are going to think. And really, everyone has made up their mind about this issue, but we were never building an anti-tS coalition. I have a firm policy that rolling ex-allies is always a bad idea, just makes that alliance look like griefers, imo. It's not my style and never has been Alpha's style nor have we ever launched any offensive wars - only involving ourselves in wars in defense of our allies.

Is it not a surprise, that Alpha knew you would attack us months prior based on how you cancelled on Alpha and treated us when we were allied in the prior war? I don't think that surprised anyone. The fact we were preparing to be attacked is most certainly not the same as coalition building though.

No.

Overall I was most impressed with UPN. Significant improvement over last time we met.

Guardian was impressive too. Memph and I had some really tight coordination going, which was fun. :)

And Rose blitz totally made me freak out and start yelling at everyone in tS. That was mean! Bad Rose!! D: (srly nice blitz tho) ;)

• Upvote 2

do you think replies like this make people respect your alliance more? or that your allies are safe in a world where what you say goes and if they don't like it you will roll them for dissenting?

Yes

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

do you think replies like this make people respect your alliance more? or that your allies are safe in a world where what you say goes and if they don't like it you will roll them for dissenting?

I admire your analytical skills too. You tempt me to apply for the Alpha academy.

Replies like that actually provide more clarity and cohesion than the majority of the arguments they are used to counter.

os9LcJK.gif

I wonder what the new line to tow in the Alpha camp is these days...

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

damn, that partisan response was pretty stronk. i look forward to someone trying to rebut it but the other side has tried to ignore it for quite a bit now.

otherwise fuuuuk, can we let go of this now? hopesolo we keep saying 'no' because we literally hate talking about this, not because it 'makes ppl respect t$ more' lol i dunno how u thought that

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

damn, that partisan response was pretty stronk. i look forward to someone trying to rebut it but the other side has tried to ignore it for quite a bit now.

otherwise fuuuuk, can we let go of this now? hopesolo we keep saying 'no' because we literally hate talking about this, not because it 'makes ppl respect t$ more' lol i dunno how u thought that

No.

Formerly Ibnar / Qital.