The Knights Radiant Declaration of War

Dalinar

This war had about a week of notice at least that it was happening. NPO could have canceled on TKR. They're both defending their allies and screwing over others. It's what happens when you split yourself between two spheres.

Agree.

-signature removed for rules violation-

And now you're just being obtuse.

SCjElD0.gif

Honestly though. 

Crunch to the crunch. 

I'd much stand with allies who have have shed pixels beside us previously, than alongside "allies" that cried when we didn't betray others for them. 

Sorry pre, however an argument that works just as well transposed should be called out for what it is.

Well, you're just flat out wrong if you believe that it's transposed equally. NPO was not the agressing party. They had no reason to cancel on an ally as they weren't going to declare war upon them. Thus, you're being obtuse, deliberately ignorant, or just ignorant. It's really just pointless spin you're trying to put on it. But, blather on because I'm sure you will.

scSqPGJ.gif

Well, you're just flat out wrong if you believe that it's transposed equally. NPO was not the agressing party. They had no reason to cancel on an ally as they weren't going to declare war upon them. Thus, you're being obtuse, deliberately ignorant, or just ignorant. It's really just pointless spin you're trying.

No

-signature removed for rules violation-

Well, you're just flat out wrong if you believe that it's transposed equally. NPO was not the agressing party. They had no reason to cancel on an ally as they weren't going to declare war upon them. Thus, you're being obtuse, deliberately ignorant, or just ignorant. It's really just pointless spin you're trying to put on it. But, blather on because I'm sure you will.

Of course they didn't have a reason to cancel on us, if they did end up getting rolled they could always fault us for it since we're tied to the people that they were having beef with. I'd be pretty stupid to cancel our treaty when they were in a prime position to use it as a PR advantage mid and postwar. Come on Pre, you know this as well as I.

Of course they didn't have a reason to cancel on us, if they did end up getting rolled they could always fault us for it since we're tied to the people that they were having beef with. I'd be pretty stupid to cancel our treaty when they were in a prime position to use it as a PR advantage mid and postwar. Come on Pre, you know this as well as I.

I think you missed the part where the Mensa guy switched the order of the alliances while quoting my comment above. And you're right, NPO didn't have a reason to cancel on you. You knew you were going to attack your allies direct ally. You should have had the integrity to cancel on them in advance. Even if you attack came a day or two prior to whatever your cancellation timeline clause was, it would have been better.

A sizable number of leaders on your side of this war have condemned Steves actions from when Alpha was allies to Syndicate in the past, yet seem to be praising TKR for effectively the same thing, you're just on their side this time. My point is you're both in the wrong and were stupid for signing treaties on different spheres when there was clearly a willingness to not honor one side of them. You can't praise TKR and condemn Alpha, and this is coming from someone who is very openly anti-alpha/Steve. You've both displayed the same willingness to ignore your obligations. The only thing you've got going for you in this case is you're not as much of a c-unit as Steve.

No

Yes.

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

I think it's also important to note that NPO tried to ally BK and BK turned them down maybe a month ago?

Don't see how NPO could have possibly been the aggressors.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

I think you missed the part where the Mensa guy switched the order of the alliances while quoting my comment above. And you're right, NPO didn't have a reason to cancel on you. You knew you were going to attack your allies direct ally. You should have had the integrity to cancel on them in advance. Even if you attack came a day or two prior to whatever your cancellation timeline clause was, it would have been better.

A sizable number of leaders on your side of this war have condemned Steves actions from when Alpha was allies to Syndicate in the past, yet seem to be praising TKR for effectively the same thing, you're just on their side this time. My point is you're both in the wrong and were stupid for signing treaties on different spheres when there was clearly a willingness to not honor one side of them. You can't praise TKR and condemn Alpha, and this is coming from someone who is very openly anti-alpha/Steve. You've both displayed the same willingness to ignore your obligations. The only thing you've got going for you in this case is you're not as much of a c-unit as Steve.

Yes.

I'll agree with you there. In hindsight, we should have canceled on them pre-war. I thought we'd be able to move forward with our relationship and a cross-fight wouldn't completely shatter it.

I think the situation with Alpha-tS is different. There were promises made about containing their involvement and then they come out and hit SK.

Edited by Lordship

I think it's also important to note that NPO tried to ally BK and BK turned them down maybe a month ago?

Don't see how NPO could have possibly been the aggressors.

Sure, but know the full story before you assume things.

And NPO obviously aren't the aggressors here, I don't think anyone is saying they are?

Sure, but know the full story before you assume things.

And NPO obviously aren't the aggressors here, I don't think anyone is saying they are?

Some BK membership tell me NPO was hit on the premise that NPO was supposedly plotting against BK.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

I'll agree with you there. In hindsight, we should have canceled on them pre-war. I thought we'd be able to move forward with our relationship and a cross-fight wouldn't completely shatter it.

I think the situation with Alpha-tS is different. There were promises made about containing their involvement and then they come out and hit SK.

Yes, they're not the same situation, but they're close enough to leave the same bad tastes in people's mouths. I hope you paid attention to Steve these last few months as an example of how to not conduct yourselves post "betrayal".

Or you could always come join the paperless party.

scSqPGJ.gif

Some BK membership tell me NPO was hit on the premise that NPO was supposedly plotting against BK.

But the BK leadership said that they saw NPO consolidation as a future threat so saw it as an advantage to take them out right now.

6XmKiC2.png

Yes, they're not the same situation, but they're close enough to leave the same bad tastes in people's mouths. I hope you paid attention to Steve these last few months as an example of how to not conduct yourselves post "betrayal".

Or you could always come join the paperless party.

Only Steve can pull off that kind of horrendous PR behavior.

What kind of drugs do Alpha's leadership take? Like !@#$ dude, I thought BK had some dank shit. Apparently their drugs make them talk out of their ass. Some strong shit apparently.

• Upvote 5

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

And you would be wrong

I don't really care to comment on anything else since this topic has been done to death. However, this was brought to my attention. There was definitely outreach about it.  After the Alpha war happened, it came as a surprise that BK members seemed to have issues since our interactions had been cordial.

Edited by Roquentin

I don't really care to comment on anything else since this topic has been done to death. However, this was brought to my attention. There was definitely outreach about it.  After the Alpha war happened, it came as a surprise that BK members seemed to have issues since our interactions had been cordial.

I feel like NPO of all people can appreciate cordiality even in the face of rivalry or opposition.

Hell, we are currently being cordial as far as I can tell in our embassy (on BK's forums at least).

It's nothing personal, nor does it need to be.

Edited by Holton