Fraggle Rock Nuclear Ad Document Drop

Fraggle

I even trademarked our crowdfunding as Shitstarter. Just to one up Kickstarter and because most stuff on there is shit.

But, yea, echo everything my brother Kemal said.

It was pretty clever, tbh.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Rather hilarious that you guys would rather spend hundreds of millions on dollars on nuking him rather than just /ignore. Are y'all really that bored?

• Upvote 2

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Rather hilarious that you guys would rather spend hundreds of millions on dollars on nuking him rather than just /ignore. Are y'all really that bored?

I think this is a rhetorical question, no?

• Upvote 2

Priest of Dio

Wow, Fraggle is a pretty small nation to be having nukes.

As i recall it, she was the first in This round to have them, correct me if im wrong. But i remeber cursing about her to SRD in the VE war. So shes had them a long time.

Edited by Ole

Ole2.png

Now, if Partisan was still handling this, he would go out and mention how Fraggle Rock behaved in an utterly unprofessional manner by selling out his client, then make it out to be Fraggle's fault for selling his client out to Rose almost immediately. Then he'd roll Rose for giggles.4/10 ba6d CB would not try again

Inst is the Partisan whisperer

• Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

As i recall it, she was the first in This round to have them, correct me if im wrong. But i remeber cursing about her to SRD in the VE war. So shes had them a long time.

The funny thing is that nukes have been absolutely worthless until recently (infra used to be too low for them to be at all worth it).

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

The funny thing is that nukes have been absolutely worthless until recently (infra used to be too low for them to be at all worth it).

I know! The biggest problem in most wars i've fought have Been ppl nuking without permission.

Ole2.png

Proudly, but also not much so (as I got one in the face huehue), they were funded by the GPA during her venture as a member here.

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

I think this is a rhetorical question, no?

What's the point of asking questions if they're not rhetorical?

I think we can all agree Fraggle is the biggest proof nukes aren't worthless, at least from an entertainment POV

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

This is correct, Fraggle, like Fraggle always does, (im still amazed people are dumb enough to give him money...) caused some drama back when he was in GPA, and had GPA pay for his nuke project which was I believe the first one on Orbis, and then he high-tailed it out of GPA.

Its a shame I retired, or I could restart Operation: Down with Fraggle Rock.

"I retired"

C'mon SRD.

Anywho, I like Fraggle.  Entertaining as always.  Something to break the ice!  I was surprised it wasn't Oblige too, haha.

But really, Moreau deserves to get nuked.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This is correct, Fraggle, like Fraggle always does, (im still amazed people are dumb enough to give him money...) caused some drama back when he was in GPA, and had GPA pay for his nuke project which was I believe the first one on Orbis, and then he high-tailed it out of GPA.

Its a shame I retired, or I could restart Operation: Down with Fraggle Rock.

Again, nope. GPA did not pay for my nuclear program. And I did not high-tail it out of GPA. I was kicked out after the whole GPA spying thing and Grillick wanted to pin it on someone else.

Those "paid for by GPA nukes" really never existed.

But I'm glad to see you're still wrong. . 

Edited by Fraggle

Again, nope. GPA did not pay for my nuclear program. And I did not high-tail it out of GPA. I was kicked out after the whole GPA spying thing and Grillick wanted to pin it on someone else.

Those "paid for by GPA nukes" really never existed.

But I'm glad to see you're still wrong. . 

I thought Fraggle got nukes while in VE..

scSqPGJ.gif