Syndicate Press Release: Kangaroo's meat sales increase by 200%!

Valakias

Whether you believe me or not, a NAP is worthless.

We could, for example, sign the NAP, disband The Syndicate, create The Syndicate' and declare war on the rebuilt Alpha. (Maybe change our clothes to chromatic opposites, too)

Thinking that a teaty without goodwill protects you from agression, is like thinking that a marriage without trust protects you from cheating.

Edited by Ivan the Red

I thought you were on vacation? I can't quite tell when/if that happened yet or will be? Not trolling, I'm actually being honest.

I think my posts in this topic are pretty straight-forward.

We have never stated that Rose didn't attack Mensa. You see the difference between acting in defense of someone and attacking an alliance right? They aren't necessarily mutually exclusive.

I am on vacation from government duties; as I'm on the road I wasn't sure whether I'd have stable Internet and didn't want to spend my customary amount of time on pw. So I'm limited to the owf which takes a few minutes at most.

You continue to state that 'we aggressively hit your ally'. Yet both fark and rose hold non-chaining treaties with you. A non-chaining treaty specifically means that you are not obligated to defend them when they enter in defense of third parties. Let alone in wars they themselves call offensive.

That's not even touching on the fact that you broke your word to tS in a gross way.

To the more relevant part though: both roy and I made clear why a nap isn't tenable to tS. Perhaps you should address those posts instead of sniping topics.

Edited by Partisan

os9LcJK.gif

As much as people complain about these overlong threads, at least they are a thing that is happening in this political game: something people can have an opinion on and berate each other about politically.

If you are bored of these cyclical threads, go do a more interesting thing. :D

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

As much as people complain about these overlong threads, at least they are a thing that is happening in this political game: something people can have an opinion on and berate each other about politically.

Brb causing a new war by poaching Manthrax

#JoinBKToday

PoJQyFJ.gif

That would require people to take risks with their own nations.

You're being unrealistic Manny :P

os9LcJK.gif

But he's such a qtpie.

I hope this alpha thing never dies, I ain't got much else to amuse myself with these days.

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

But he's such a qtpie.

I hope this alpha thing never dies, I ain't got much else to amuse myself with these days.

You could start your own war you know.....

Edited by Critters

image.jpg1_zpszukhjtut.jpg

The Redneck Caliphate of Forrest's Critters

What's the record for most replies and pages? Let's try and beat it eh 

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.

You could start your own war you know.....

Ugh, FINE dad

• Upvote 2

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

To be honest can we even call it a war anymore. I mean Alpha you're basically a rebellion at this point. t$ has conquered your territory and you are just burning. Someone from Alpha make it stop, or t$ give them the NAP. It's not like they are a going to be a threat in the next year. You've destroyed so much of their infrastructure that it will take them a year to rebuild. A short NAP isn't even that big of a deal. I'm a third party in all this, on the outside looking in. This has kinda become a waste of time for t$ and for Alpha it only hurts them the longer it continues. We left the world of embarrassment awhile ago, it's clear who has won and who has lost. Can we stop the petty bickering and bury the hatchet?

Edited by Livius Clades

Fire is nice eh?

To be honest can we even call it a war anymore. I mean Alpha you're basically a rebellion at this point. t$ has conquered your territory and you are just burning. Someone from Alpha make it stop, or t$ give them the NAP. It's not like they are a going to be a threat in the next year. You've destroyed so much of their infrastructure that it will take them a year to rebuild. A short NAP isn't even that big of a deal. I'm a third party in all this, on the outside looking in. This has kinda become a waste of time for t$ and for Alpha it only hurts them the longer it continues. We left the world of embarrassment awhile ago, it's clear who has won and who has lost. Can we stop the petty bickering and bury the hatchet.

Some may question your right to destroy ten billion people. Those who understand know that you have no right to let them live.

- Exterminatus Extremis

q8nfyvc.gif

If looking out for my alliance's future security makes me a little !@#$, then guilty as charged.

A NAP from one alliance in a sphere isn't gonna secure your alliance's safety and if you seriously think it will then you shouldn't be an alliance leader.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

NAP is useless to t$, we don't trust you, yadda yadda yadda, anything Alpha could give in exchange for it? Money/resources? An agreement to let us whale on Steve for the next three months? Maybe that apology for that Eumir defamation (bit of a strong word, you know what i mean)? I'm no gov member but I know y'all need to start offering something back if you legitimately want this war to end with an NAP

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

NAP is useless to t$, we don't trust you, yadda yadda yadda, anything Alpha could give in exchange for it? Money/resources? An agreement to let us whale on Steve for the next three months? Maybe that apology for that Eumir defamation (bit of a strong word, you know what i mean)? I'm no gov member but I know y'all need to start offering something back if you legitimately want this war to end with an NAP

*old style telegraph noises*

You saw it here first folks.

The Evil Syndicate Mega-Corporation, demands punitive reparations after instigating a war of aggression without any valid casus belli in sight. Not only are they actively reaping the souls of innocent Kangaroos, they're also passively (in many cases actively) raising food prices while crashing other markets - simply to starve out the poorer populations of the world.

"Poor people don't have money and thereby can't contribute to our profits. They should all be exterminated along with the Kangaroos." Syndicate's CEO (Chief Evil Officer) Partisan was quoted as saying this morning when asked about the starving masses.

*old style telegraph noises*

• Upvote 1

-news bit-

gg idc about solving this anymore, time to fight for eternity

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS