Alpha Announcement

Placentica

Caecus has just been added to the Moreau III list.

People not in my range shouldn't talk shit. :P

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

How about this then, in an act of good faith, tS could also post an announcement regarding military intentions towards Alpha. Considering that we have already done that, we've already taken more steps towards "peace" than all of the 25 pages of text of the last few threads. If you explicitly say that tS or her allies won't attack Alpha, then we wouldn't have a reason to be militarized.

Or you can all just keep stroking yourselves while looking at a real military alliance. Come on, when is the Syndicate going to declare war? 

Your leader made the claim that you would demilitarize. That's not on us. No negotiations were had prior to that announcement- frankly, no contact was had as my query has remained empty. I am amused by the blatant PR move, and now I am waiting to see if you follow through.

That has no bearing on Syndicate policy however. You deciding to do something does not immediately mean that we should suddenly alter our plans. That's not how diplomacy works- normally these kinds of things happen after a mutually agreeable deal is made.

But then again. t$ is reaching boiling point where Alpha's continuous little flip flops and PR stunts are concerned.

Regarding your last statement:

If only Alpha could show us how a real military alliance functions. We maybe wouldn't have lost all those wars.

• Upvote 3

os9LcJK.gif

Kemal stats:

Infantry killed: 1.9m

Tanks killed: 53k

Planes killed: 8750

Ships killed: 650

Caecus stats:

Infantry killed: 338k

Tanks killed: 12k

Aircraft killed: 957

Ships killed: 124

Considering Kemal is considerably lower in score and 3 months younger than your nation, it seems like he has far more experience of war, and thus is in a much better position to comment than you are. Would probably be faster and more painless just to delete all your armies than to do it the hard way.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

If only Alpha could show us how a real military alliance functions. We maybe wouldn't have lost all those wars

Considering Kemal is considerably lower in score and 3 months younger than your nation, it seems like he has far more experience of war, and thus is in a much better position to comment than you are. Would probably be faster and more painless just to delete all your armies than to do it the hard way.

Enough foreplay. If you want to suck me off that bad, you should bring your friend so he can work the shaft. You know where I am. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Or you can all just keep stroking yourselves while looking at a real military alliance. Come on, when is the Syndicate going to declare war?

Edited by NMA

“I'm cheap and enjoy butchering” - Manthrax

Enough foreplay. If you want to suck me off that bad, you should bring your friend so he can work the shaft. You know where I am. 

You are like a kid hiding behind his mother's skirts. If you are not full of shittalk, we are always eager to arrange a duel. But I am not sure you can handle all the pixels you lose like a man.

77oKn5K.png

How about this then, in an act of good faith, tS could also post an announcement regarding military intentions towards Alpha. Considering that we have already done that, we've already taken more steps towards "peace" than all of the 25 pages of text of the last few threads. If you explicitly say that tS or her allies won't attack Alpha, then we wouldn't have a reason to be militarized.

Are you serious right now? You're a "military alliance"? Give us all a !@#$ break with your bullshit. You're an alliance of diplomatic mishaps, empty posturing and vague threats. You haven't actually been tested with full engagement in a war; maybe save the bragging until after you find out if you can carry your shit or not (you know where my money is). 

And oh please oh please, let's you and I compare stats.

This is you!

o3lfNdb.png

This is me:

rkeoKda.png

Edited by Avruch
  • Upvote 2

Moreau, I liked you when I fought you before but tbh now I don't mind rolling you again if you need it.

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

Moreau, I liked you when I fought you before but tbh now I don't mind rolling you again if you need it.

article-2416438-1BB7BBD0000005DC-892_634

Me and Beowulf taking a quick break during the last war.

Edited by Moreau III
  • Upvote 2

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Moreau III, I made you a better avatar. He even has a John Oates mustache. I thought it might help you relax. Your welcome!
RYo7a4i.jpg

“I'm cheap and enjoy butchering” - Manthrax

Err, so this is what negotiating for peace looks like for Alpha?

'Cos it looks to me more like you're goading t$ to attack Alpha just as Alpha is about to demilitarize (according to Alpha's leader). What kind of sense does that make?

Still waiting to hear from anyone from Alpha who had their names signed to this embarrassing "official announcement" to see if they really agree with how their leader is handling such a delicate situation.

• Upvote 1

Alpha "We'll Kill You!"

Trolls - Aggressor! Aggressor!

Alpha "We'll be nice"

Trolls- ALPHA IS WEAK. ALPHA IS WEAK.

• Upvote 2

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

oh man... look what you guys did, we now have auctor breaking out the stick figure comics...

I also find it interesting that I can only recall Alpha stating that they dont want to start a war, and I haven't heard anything of the sort from tS, really this whole thing kicked off because tS was planning to "preempt" Alpha and Rose.

But lets not move away from our confirmation biases, because where is the fun in that?

• Upvote 1