Alpha Announcement

Placentica

Are you serious right now? You're a "military alliance"? Give us all a !@#$ break with your bullshit. You're an alliance of diplomatic mishaps, empty posturing and vague threats. You haven't actually been tested with full engagement in a war; maybe save the bragging until after you find out if you can carry your shit or not (you know where my money is). 

And oh please oh please, let's you and I compare stats.

This is you!

o3lfNdb.png

This is me:

rkeoKda.png

f7d.jpg

your savage asf side is showing holy shit, get ice for that burn on Caecus

• Upvote 1
 ^oo^
 (..)
 ()  ()
 ()__()

I have no idea but he is a senior member of t$ government's GPA chicken coop.

Shhhhh sit down fam. Our new neutral stance on the world after being in every single global war since inception should not be brought up :(

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

Shhhhh sit down fam. Our new neutral stance on the world after being in every single global war since inception should not be brought up :(

Exactly. You are doing exactly what GPA's want's you to do by being in every single global war, as they can then profit from the market. All you are is GPA's chicken!

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Exactly. You are doing exactly what GPA's want's you to do by being in every single global war, as they can then profit from the market. All you are is GPA's chicken!

TRUUUUUUUUUUU, I'm actually fine with this. Does this mean, I'll be able to bring Caecus to the meat grinder?

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

TRUUUUUUUUUUU, I'm actually fine with this. Does this mean, I'll be able to bring Caecus to the meat grinder?

We'll see.

Alpha is no push over. Your upper tier is all but screwed.

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

I see through all this BS drama, nothing more than an attempt by a few people to beat the records for the biggest threads. 

Well congrats you all did good but not good enough, please continue to try and drag it out. I'll just say there will be larger better threads than these and you ain't seen nothing yet. 

IpHGyGc.png

I see through all this BS drama, nothing more than an attempt by a few people to beat the records for the biggest threads. 

Well congrats you all did good but not good enough, please continue to try and drag it out. I'll just say there will be larger better threads than these and you ain't seen nothing yet.

You got me, I'm just all about my post count

Le1AjCa.png

This is the big leagues for shitposters son, get to the back of the line.

Greatkitteh spamming is superior to clarke.

Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

We'll see.

Alpha is no push over. Your upper tier is all but screwed.

>not pushovers

>Please guys, don't attack, we promise to demilitarize by midnight if you don't attack

• Upvote 2

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

I even bolded it out to stress the idea.

To be fair, you bolded it out in an edit. And you edited it after like 5 more pages of replies, so no one saw your bolded out message until they went looking for it again. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

To be fair, you bolded it out in an edit. And you edited it after like 5 more pages of replies, so no one saw your bolded out message until they went looking for it again.

The bolding was there from the start, my editing was just to correct some spelling.

And even you, not exactly the brightest bulb in the porch, noticed that my statement did not deny the possibility of an strike on Alpha, and claimed it as proof that we were plotting to roll your alliance.

So there is no way you can claim now that my statement was misleading.

Edited by Ivan the Red

The bolding was there from the start, my editing was just to correct some spelling.

And even you, not exactly the brightest bulb in the porch, noticed that my statement did not deny the possibility of an strike on Alpha, and used it as proof that we were plotting to roll your alliance.

So there is no way you can claim now that my statement was misleading.

BS. Bolding was there after the thread moved on for 5 pages. 

And no need to insult me. It would only make you look bad for calling me stupid or incompetent. Let's be civil here shall we?

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

And no need to insult me. It would only make you look bad for calling me stupid or incompetent. Let's be civil here shall we?

You did claim that Alpha was a military alliance, but it seems some of your members have no idea on how to war.  At all.

• Downvote 1

Shut the !@#$ up lmao

Lxr4VfE.png

Who the hell cares if it's bolded. Bolded or not his message was transparent and obtuse (sorry Ivan). Saying, "We won't attack your allies" during these times isn't exactly subtle.

Edit: Forgot who I was talking to here. 

Edited by EliteCanada