Alpha Announcement

Placentica

You did claim that Alpha was a military alliance, but it seems some of your members have no idea on how to war. At all.

Seeing as when I hit my targets last night they had almost 10k infra destroyed between the two if them, I think you are right

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

Shut the !@#$ up lmao

I respect your honesty. When the rest of your alliance was full of shit, you were the only one who spoke your mind about attacking Alpha. Good game sir. 

Seeing as when I hit my targets last night they had almost 10k infra destroyed between the two if them, I think you are right=

I'll just leave this here....

http://imgur.com/a/bzoWs

Edited by Caecus

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

I respect your honesty. When the rest of your alliance was full of shit, you were the only one who spoke your mind about attacking Alpha. Good game sir.

Nah fam, people can't be full of shit if they never said what you think they said.

Lxr4VfE.png

Well I mean at least he dropped all his loot in the bank. Still awkward that he's just practically opening himself up to let tS bank get looted.

We gave Mossack Fonseca a call fam. We gots it on lock.

Lxr4VfE.png

That concept is known as getting nuked. You will see after all your military is taken out, why my boi Avruch decommissioned it.

I'm going to make a wild guess here, and say that you smoke so much weed that even BK was like "Hey, we have to go home now." 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

I'm going to make a wild guess here, and say that you smoke so much weed that even BK was like "Hey, we have to go home now."

Oh don't get me wrong, nukes are effective when you're getting your shit kicked in. Especially now that the score formula was changed. I also forgot to remind you that Mensa is a REAL military alliance that knows how to get out of that situation without using nukes.

Edited by Eumirbago
Lxr4VfE.png

I'll just leave this here....

http://imgur.com/a/bzoWs

This guy really thinks doing infra damage at the beginning of a war is desirable, xdxd.

FYI, he could have overwhelmed the ground forces of all 3 people who attacked his nation, but chose to start with naval attacks against all instead of getting a ground immense to cripple their air forces. What a joke, xdxd.

• Upvote 3
77oKn5K.png

I'll just leave this here, Caecus:

2be0f56d63664c35a7c4fd91d87af6a3.png

Hope you enjoyed getting rocked by our friends in tS. Shame I couldn't join them -- you irritate me.

Lol, like your 16 city ass could have done anything against me. I am taking on 3 of TS's fattest whales and winning in 2 militarily, giving Ivan a good infra schooling in the other. All of them had at least 1 city advantage on me. U mad bro? Because you can always find me in Round 2, I got plenty of dick for you to suck. 

Do not lose hope. The war is still young.

I'll run the numbers after the war, but I'm going to make a bet that I'm doing more damage than you. You should build more ships, it was cute when you wasted steel and money. 

>Infra schooling

Ok.

You can work the shaft. Only got space for 3! Embarigo, want to lick the balls? 

There's no such thing as too much man.

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

I would like to commend Placentica and ezg for being mature, civil and friendly in their communications with me, even though they have thoroughly defeated my nation this round.

I regret that I cannot say the same of all my adversaries.

• Upvote 2

p15IoNT.gif

I would like to commend Placentica and ezg for being mature, civil and friendly in their communications with me, even though they have thoroughly defeated my nation this round.

I regret that I cannot say the same of all my adversaries.

I, for one, look forward to Lyrositor's ongoing testing of Dacia's Iron Dome systems, let's see how the odds shake out.

• Upvote 1