Metroism: The Fastest Growing Religion in Orbis

Ayayay

Today is a day that shall live forever in the hearts and minds of mankind for I, Metro, have ascended to Godhood. Worship me and obey my every word and a utopia will be declared.

Kill all heretics and drive them before you.

Destroy any and all nations perceived as neutrals or whom even harbor fleeting thoughts of neutrality.

Most importantly raise a 35% tax against anyone in your alliance until they convert or leave so you can destroy them.

• Upvote 5

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Never forget the rallying cry of Metroism: "For the lulz"

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

*worships Metro*

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

who are you again?

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

I'd ship this.

• Upvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Destroy any and all nations perceived as neutrals or whom even harbor fleeting thoughts of neutrality.

Most importantly raise a 35% tax against anyone in your alliance until they convert or leave so you can destroy them.

I believe you forgot some bit about "hearing the lamentations of their women"...

In any case, I look forward to watching the inevitable god-on-god action once Dio Brando hears of you.

Today is a day that shall live forever in the hearts and minds of mankind for I, Metro, have ascended to Godhood. Worship me and obey my every word and a utopia will be declared.

Official response from Foxburos government: Piss off. *In a catchy British accent*

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Siverians are gathering today in the temples of Baaist faith to pray to the Holy Admin, our Lord and Savior, Sheepy, so that he removes the Metrosit heresy from Orbis.

Siverians claim the Holy Admin, Sheepy, is the one true God on Orbis, who possesses godly powers. Godly powers, indeed, that can change and shape the world of Orbis at his whim.

Siverians will not forsake their religion for a false prophet such as Metro.

EDIT: FUN FACT: Baaism is the first and oldest religion on Orbis.

Edited by Vellocet

Image result for franklin d roosevelt yalta conference

IoYJIoa.png

I hereby declare a Holy War against Khalifah. Let all the true followers destroy this dumbass!

• Upvote 1

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win