C Temple Fairwell

Conner Temple

He raided VE and thought that with the war declared VE would cut a deal with him where he would give them a cut of their inactive. VE decided hitting him was more appropriate leading to him then declaring on a bunch of VE nations in response. He then lolled about making conflict with alliances like BoC and got attacked a bunch.

Nothing more to it.

Yeah, the problem is that the attacker gets a portion of the alliance bank, as well as some of the defender's resources. So the scenario above is basically like mugging somebody, and then offering their wallet back to avoid arrest. It doesn't quite work that way. It's always in an alliance's best interests to defend their inactive members to the maximum extent possible or they risk a constant drain on bank resources.

And stopped...

VE + BoC + Orbis = Bye

Kinda.... but I still hold my argument that VE shouldn't kept attacking me. Also, when BoC retaliate after me raiding them 5+ times, I gave up. Plus Xmas took up my time away...

Um... is that a compliment? The BoC bit? I don't get what you were referring to?

Also Sheepy, multi..... do something.... its your job....

What part about the your own OP did you not understand about that being your last post?  Don't say it unless you mean it.  That's giving us "Blue Balls"!  You come on here, get us all hot and bother and then you stick around.....sort of like herpes....just can't get rid of it!

• Upvote 2

X4EfkAB.png

Also Sheepy, multi..... do something.... its your job....

While I applaud your blatant attempt to spitefully destroy stolen resources, that's Sheepy's call to make, not yours. Don't be surprised if he allows your nations to be a punching bag for a while to placate your enemies.

If I were VE, I would declare your nations a "protectorate" to open up your slots, or get recompense from those attacking your nations.

Edited by Mike Haggar

Um... is that a compliment? The BoC bit? I don't get what you were referring to?

You speak as if BoC somehow did a bad thing hitting you after as you put it, you hit them some 5+ times. 

I look forward to seeing you in like 2 days, under a different account name...

Pretty sure thats the intention here yes, he has told me as such in the past. 

You speak as if BoC somehow did a bad thing hitting you after as you put it, you hit them some 5+ times. 

Pretty sure thats the intention here yes, he has told me as such in the past. 

You highlighted BoC and I was mentioning how it took 5+ attacks on their actives no less to begin any sort of warning! (first was from Dylan Pascua himself)

You'll be back. They always come back. :v

What if I told you I already have another multi?

What part about the your own OP did you not understand about that being your last post?  Don't say it unless you mean it.  That's giving us "Blue Balls"!  You come on here, get us all hot and bother and then you stick around.....sort of like herpes....just can't get rid of it!

I meant to say least 'TOPIC'

LTcxGHN.jpg

What if I told you I already have another multi?

I'd call that bullshit.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

**cough*** Captain Vietnam ***cough**

>implying this isn't the only time you lied to me

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

vietnam power is strong enough that they don't use muiltis!

Vietnam is strong enough that we can't prove we are or aren't multi's.... so prove to us all that I don't control the Captain Vietnam Account

LTcxGHN.jpg