tC DoW on TC member UPN

Bollocks

I remember when the VE defense man(idk his name off the top of my head) insisted VE was fine cause their top tier wasn't burning even though the lower 80% of their alliance was practically made of fire by that point.

Good times man.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

You have always been my favorite, tC.  :wub:

:wub:  u 2 buddy nm, acronyms are kill 

Edited by Metro

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

UPN might be well funding it's top 10 nations, but it's lower 130 are really taking a beating.

This war is quite interesting so far.

So... Why does everyone hate UPN exactly?

As one of those lower 130, I must say that I've been very well treated in UPN. So this "beating" does not result from not having enough funding.

As one of those lower 130, I must say that I've been very well treated in UPN. So this "beating" does not result from not having enough funding.

You clearly don't know any better. 

You have received 0 dollars, 0 munitions, 0 gasoline, 0 aluminum, and 0 steel from your alliance this month.

Your forces have been wiped out. You were attacked by 3 people, and your alliance has only had one person attack one of those attackers. 

Perhaps you should have gotten some funding help? In what way does that show UPN is treating you well and not like a tax farm?

You have received 0 dollars, 0 munitions, 0 gasoline, 0 aluminum, and 0 steel from your alliance this month.

Your forces have been wiped out. You were attacked by 3 people, and your alliance has only had one person attack one of those attackers. 

Perhaps you should have gotten some funding help? In what way does that show UPN is treating you well and not like a tax farm?

>implying

Upn gives out resources on request. If it isn't requested what can we be expected to do. On top of that, the TC mid-tier is currently outnumbered. Perhaps if you listened to some of your other members and dumped a few nations so it was an even fight in that tier we'd see whether you really have any quality instead of just quantity.

Edited by Metro

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

To answer your question directly, people don't care for UPN right now because they've been very much backstabbing. UPN leadership lied to Mensa HQ leadership, for example, despite the fact that we signed an alliance in good faith together. It really, really hurts when an ally says 'No, we are not going to be attacking anyone' and then attacks someone less than 24 hours later. Similarly, UPN leadership conspired with DEIC leadership to game an alliance DEIC had with Seven Kingdoms, in order to violate that treaty outright while claiming that was not the case. When an alliance lies to its allies and helps others violate treaties with allies...people tend to distrust them.

You let the cows grow fat when they're producing, but when everything comes under fire you take what's valuable and leave the livestock behind.

o/ UPN

>implying

Upn gives out resources on request. If it isn't requested what can we be expected to do.

Be a better alliance.

On top of that, the TC mid-tier is currently outnumbered. Perhaps if you listened to some of your other members and dumped a few nations so it was an even fight in that tier we'd see whether you really have any quality instead of just quantity.

>Allies two thirds of the game.

>Asks enemies to drop members so that the fight is fair.

This is rich.

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented
  • Upvote 3

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

>implying

Upn gives out resources on request. If it isn't requested what can we be expected to do. On top of that, the TC mid-tier is currently outnumbered. Perhaps if you listened to some of your other members and dumped a few nations so it was an even fight in that tier we'd see whether you really have any quality instead of just quantity.

Is it not your own fault that your mid-tier is outnumbered? You started this war. Perhaps you should have considered the 'dire consequences' that would follow (*looks at UPN.* *looks at TKR*).

;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

To answer your question directly, people don't care for UPN right now because they've been very much backstabbing. UPN leadership lied to Mensa HQ leadership, for example, despite the fact that we signed an alliance in good faith together. It really, really hurts when an ally says 'No, we are not going to be attacking anyone' and then attacks someone less than 24 hours later. Similarly, UPN leadership conspired with DEIC leadership to game an alliance DEIC had with Seven Kingdoms, in order to violate that treaty outright while claiming that was not the case. When an alliance lies to its allies and helps others violate treaties with allies...people tend to distrust them.

I love not being gov so I can shitpost at will and answer questions truthfully.

The reason UPN told you we weren't attacking is, quite simply, because no one !@#$ing knew what was going on. You were told we weren't attacking because that's what we thought was happening. It wasn't til the day of the DoW we apparently decided to !@#$ing attack TS. 

Is it not your own fault that your mid-tier is outnumbered? You started this war. Perhaps you should have considered the 'dire consequences' that would follow (*looks at UPN.* *looks at TKR*).

;)

You're so uneducated and young. It was a Guardian reference. Maybe you should've been older and played before... whenever it was you started playing

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

>say one thing

>do another thing

>claim it was incompetence, not malice

The appeal to stupidity is not a defense, its an admission of guilt.

Follow the order m80

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

You're so uneducated and young. It was a Guardian reference. Maybe you should've been older and played before... whenever it was you started playing

For how long do we need to play the game to become as competent as you in shitposting? xdxd

77oKn5K.png

For how long do we need to play the game to become as competent as you in shitposting? xdxd

Build a time machine and start playing in 2013.

Then, and only then, do you have a chance at getting to my level.

• Upvote 1

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

If The Covenant loses this war, they must rename to the Purple Powers Coalition. If The Coalition loses this war, they must rename to the North Atlantic Defense Coalition. There's your peace terms, you're welcome. :P

But we're not purple bloc anymore m80

shitpost/10 would not recommend 

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Acting like you make the decision to shitpost. Only fooling yourself.

As the age old saying goes

pHvpBxx.gif

Edited by Metro

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win