tC DoW on TC member UPN

Bollocks

I mean, I know I'm great but y'all should stop copying me and my shitposts. Everyone loves when I do it but they just kinda shake their heads and mutter about your IQ when you guys do it. Imitation is the best form of flattery but... yea.

QAKFpPF.gif

Edited by Metro

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Shit. I gotta step up my game. I gotta make you guys like me somehow.

EDIT: Also I didn't join BoC just to hit you guys lol. I wanted to get involved in the war somehow and BoC seemed like the hardest front.

Edited by Isolatar

EDIT: Also I didn't join BoC just to hit you guys lol. I wanted to get involved in the war somehow and BoC seemed like the hardest front.

Haha, well, you're on point with that.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You clearly don't know any better.

You have received 0 dollars, 0 munitions, 0 gasoline, 0 aluminum, and 0 steel from your alliance this month.

Your forces have been wiped out. You were attacked by 3 people, and your alliance has only had one person attack one of those attackers.

Perhaps you should have gotten some funding help? In what way does that show UPN is treating you well and not like a tax farm?

I have received millions from my alliance over time. And not true, I received 2 million a day or so ago. Check my bank records if you don't believe me. Any time I have ever asked for aid I have received it promptly.

My forces have been wiped out because I 1) Hadn't logged on for a few days because of midterms (I'm in high school and a student of average intelligence trying to keep an above-average GPA) and missed the mobilization call and 2) overextended myself as this is my first time in alliance warfare.

I did get funding help, but as I have now lost my ground forces I don't want to just request millions and then wait for it to be taken in ground attacks, which I am receiving a lot of. Therefore I do not request until my production limits reset the next day and I am logged on.

Edit: And yes, we do have taxes. So does the United States. Get used to it.

Edited by General Peterson

I have received millions from my alliance over time. And not true, I received 2 million a day or so ago. Check my bank records if you don't believe me. Any time I have ever asked for aid I have received it promptly.

My forces have been wiped out because I 1) Hadn't logged on for a few days because of midterms (I'm in high school and a student of average intelligence trying to keep an above-average GPA) and missed the mobilization call and 2) overextended myself as this is my first time in alliance warfare.

I did get funding help, but as I have now lost my ground forces I don't want to just request millions and then wait for it to be taken in ground attacks, which I am receiving a lot of. Therefore I do not request until my production limits reset the next day and I am logged on.

Edit: And yes, we do have taxes. So does the United States. Get used to it.

10/18/2015 09:35 pm 

Oh look they sent him money after I made a comment about it. Cute. 

10/18/2015 09:35 pm 

Oh look they sent him money after I made a comment about it. Cute. 

Because that's when he asked for it?

ITT: Mensa grasping for straws

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Thats because the upn echelons only think about themselves until some one states that they neglect their mid and low tiers and when they do then upn sends them money to make it look like they care. Thus proves that upn is nothing but a piece of 💩

• Upvote 1

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Thats because the upn echelons wait until people request aid. When a retard on the OWF states that they neglect their mid and low tiers  they laugh their asses off at the low quality shitpost. Thus proves I'm and idiot and that upn is amazing and metro is sexy af and I want to love him but he isn't gay

ftfy

Also thanks for the thought. <3 u 2 (no !@#$, unlike u) 

lol gay isn't censored but the first part of homosexual is 

Edited by Metro

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Dark Specter is 100% correct and i love you, you sexy beast

aww thank you

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Thats because the upn echelons only think about themselves until some one states that they neglect their mid and low tiers and when they do then upn sends them money to make it look like they care. Thus proves that upn is nothing but a piece of

Actually we have entire sections dedicated to requesting aid on our forum. And the reason that was sent when it was is because that's when I requested it. If you think most of our government is even reading this thread I feel bad for your delusional brain. The only reason I am is because I'm trying to avoid doing homework.

Look, I don't mind being at war. This is a game and nobody should be losing sleep over it. But you crossed the line when you called my alliance a "piece of shit" and I'm not going to sit by and let the people that built my nation be trashed like this. I don't even care if people think they did bad things in the past. Maybe they did; I wasn't part of this game back then so I wouldn't know. But nobody talks about them like this.

• Upvote 1

My place.

Tonight.

Bring lube.

Plz no ;_;

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I have scented candles and rose peddles leading to the bed with a bottle of oil waiting.

Im gonna have to pass on your offer good sir.