tC DoW on TC member UPN

Bollocks

I really really want you and I'm not taking "no" for an answer. Wiggle your butt for me.

:blink:  this is making me uncomfortable

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Actually we have entire sections dedicated to requesting aid on our forum. And the reason that was sent when it was is because that's when I requested it. If you think most of our government is even reading this thread I feel bad for your delusional brain. The only reason I am is because I'm trying to avoid doing homework.

Look, I don't mind being at war. This is a game and nobody should be losing sleep over it. But you crossed the line when you called my alliance a "piece of shit" and I'm not going to sit by and let the people that built my nation be trashed like this. I don't even care if people think they did bad things in the past. Maybe they did; I wasn't part of this game back then so I wouldn't know. But nobody talks about them like this.

Your alliance did bad things now and that's why this war is happening because your gov wanted a war when the rest of the world was like nah fam don't. Then your gov did it anyway and now we are here where the inevitable has happened. If Pre wasn't banned he would be all over how terribly funny this war has been. Also in the mix your gov lied to close allies or the allies thought they were close but you done fooled us!

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

i can't wait for you to come to my place. Incase you havent noticed i made a mistake.... This is all happening at my place where the scented candles is at along with the rose pedals leading to the bed. I want to see you and even started making dinner and the table is already set with candles, and i can even bring the hippo while you bring the cat. Cant wait to see you skake for me .

This is getting very uncomfortable and very awkward

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Goodbye, Nothing to see here. 

fAUllilo98vF6.gif

You know you love it

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

You know you love it

YOU_KNOW_YOU_LOVE_IT.gif

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

i love it more then little ole maxy

Guys help me! I'm trapped in a quote box! DS has me surrounded, save me plz!

• Upvote 1

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

i got you were i want you

No matter which way I go I can't break out. This isn't chill. He's doing unspeaka-GAK

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

No matter which way I go I can't break out. This isn't chill. He's doing unspeaka-GAK

Muahahahahahahaha

Muffled screams

Muahahahahahahaha

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Actually we have entire sections dedicated to requesting aid on our forum. And the reason that was sent when it was is because that's when I requested it. If you think most of our government is even reading this thread I feel bad for your delusional brain. The only reason I am is because I'm trying to avoid doing homework.

Look, I don't mind being at war. This is a game and nobody should be losing sleep over it. But you crossed the line when you called my alliance a "piece of shit" and I'm not going to sit by and let the people that built my nation be trashed like this. I don't even care if people think they did bad things in the past. Maybe they did; I wasn't part of this game back then so I wouldn't know. But nobody talks about them like this.

You're alliance is a piece of shit.

They're doing bad things right now.

Everyone talks about them like this

Because this is the way it is.

They boosted you. Cool. Anyone could do that. Not everyone will put you in this kind of ridiculously awkward situation.

• Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

They boosted you. Cool. Anyone could do that. Not everyone will put you in this kind of ridiculously awkward situation.

That's !@#$in' hilarious coming from an SK guy.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Like the situation SK put you in a couple of months ago?

Good bunch at tC, unfortunate to see them at the other. 

Edited by Pangui
0Lovl.png