Dutch East India Company "Name&Shame" Thread

Kadin

It appears that Clarke is trying to undo the good things that Mortimer did. Not to pointlessly speculate too much, but maybe they had some personal disagreement and Clarke views the things that Mortimer accomplished as an affront. (For those out of the loop, Clarke ran VoC/DEIC a long time ago under the name Emily Thorne, and they were more or less loathed by everyone. When Mortimer took charge, he worked his butt off to improve their image and make useful friends. Mort suspiciously vanished a few months ago, and Clarke was put at the helm again.) What's most astounding to me is how the long time members of DEIC are letting Clarke do whatever he wants and tarnish the solid reputation that Mort had built up. I really hope that any new nations considering membership with DEIC follow this matter closely and consider whether or not they want to be a part of such a spineless group.

Totes still a girl, not just roleplaying as one. (I even checked to make sure)

as a relative new member to DEIC this seems total BS to me. What happend back then has nothing to with this current war. Re-read the DoW and stop making the attacks on SK seem like our complete roll on them.. This is the first war DEIC is in for the last 2 months (since I joined), many other alliances have been waging war while DEIC has kept peace and kept out of bullshit for a long time. 

Now ofcourse its great fun to root for the underdog (smaller alliances) but its just that, rooting default for the underdog. Spinning small events into major game changes are complete cluster!@#$s by an entire alliance (77 other people ffs) is just politics been played out and an easy point to score. Wage the freakin war and let the outcome speak for itself.

At least DIEC didn't attempt to use SK as a meatshield in a war before turning around and stabbing them in the back directly after it.

Sk isn't pissed that DIEC betrayed them, they're pissed that they're getting away with it.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

People remember backstabs. Karma, it's a !@#$.

Yes. Yes they do and the SK tears about being backstabbed are !@#$ing glorious.

Thank you Clarke. I needed this.

Yes. Yes they do and the SK tears about being backstabbed are !@#$ glorious.

Its been months and they have paid the price for it, an heavy one too. That doesn't simply allow Deic to backstab either, if it wasn't cool for SK so much that they got rolled for it, why is it different for DEIC? The double standards of this community are so amazing.

Yes. Yes they do and the SK tears about being backstabbed are !@#$ glorious.

1- you do realize as has been pointed out repeatedly, that the supposed "backstab plan" was leaked due to a forum exploit before any of the other govt had even seen the post to shut it down. Let alone the fact that it was never an official policy.

2- You do realize that Rose was not and has never been an ally right?

3- SK membership actually gave shit for it even being brought up

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Upvote 1

4DKO1Df450x175_zps30h9x0af.png

At least DIEC didn't attempt to use SK as a meatshield in a war before turning around and stabbing them in the back directly after it.

Sk isn't pissed that DIEC betrayed them, they're pissed that they're getting away with it.

Ah yes, because discussing a plan to use and hopefully crush a known enemy is *just* like activately planning against and warring your treaty partner.

Jesus guys, give me something to work with here.

1- you do realize as has been pointed out repeatedly, that the supposed "backstab plan" was leaked due to a forum exploit before any of the other govt had even seen the post to shut it down. Let alone the fact that it was never an official policy.

1. Your leader (who was my friend and ally for quite some time) even posting such intentions was enough for me.

2. Rose isn't the only alliance that was in the backstab plan. So was Vanguard, which just in case you forget was also known as Guerrilla Republik before the merger. GR was an alliance who had fought in the SK/Guardian/TEst sphere in the St Patricks Massacre because you had no lower tier AND Vanguard was in discussions of fighting in what was supposed to be the VE curbstomp because again, you needed a lower tier. Vanguard and SK were allies without an official treaty.

3. I understand SK membership may have given a shit and its not really SK membership I'm directing my comments at... more Tenages and Cody K who were antagonists during the backstab plan and my discussions about it. So yes, to see them sit here at throw a fit about someone backstabbing them is glorious to me. 

Ah yes, because discussing a plan to use and hopefully crush a known enemy is *just* like activately planning against and warring your treaty partner.

"A known enemy" who just happened to be ready to ride into battle with you in the coming months? 

if the damned treaty was so important cody, and we were so very very close, why have I not once seen you post anything on our forums? why have you not once talked on the forums (here or at our place) prior to the military build up, why have you not posted something when the wars started happening a few days ago?

Your cultivating this, even making your sig. about it... omfg.. and fyi, I think im the only Dutch guy in DEIC.. ;-)

if the damned treaty was so important cody, and we were so very very close, why have I not once seen you post anything on our forums? why have you not once talked on the forums (here or at our place) prior to the military build up, why have you not posted something when the wars started happening a few days ago?

Your cultivating this, even making your sig. about it... omfg.. and fyi, I think im the only Dutch guy in DEIC.. ;-)

Cody isn't govt nor is he an official diplomat to my knowledge (nor am i for that matter). He has, however, participated in the DEIC embassy on SK forums where we were blatantly told DEIC did not want to talk about their actions until after the war ended. Once that didn't fly they went into damage control saying how our treaty is suspended and just how much they care about our relationship to the point that while individual wars may be launched against us, they swear they won't attack us en mass.

Cody isn't govt nor is he an official diplomat (nor am i for that matter). He has, however, participated in the DEIC embassy on SK forums where we were blatantly told DEIC did not want to talk about their actions until after the war ended. Once that didn't fly they went into damage control saying how our treaty is suspended and just how much they care about our relationship to the point that while individual wars may be launched against us, they swear they won't attack us en mass. Edited by Jon Snow

4DKO1Df450x175_zps30h9x0af.png

I think I can answer this one for you! :P

- SK was likely in touch with your government via the most common medium: IRC. It's a rather novel concept.

- DEIC forums are a barren wasteland. Having been there as a diplomat in the past, there is simply no dialogue to be had (this was a while back), by virtue of there being no one to converse with. It makes no sense to waste precious time attempting to interact in an empty forum, when you can interact with key figures via IRC.

But hey. I'm just guessing ofcourse.

I do find it amusing to see that you are now attempting to shift the topic from 'BUT LOOK TREATY CLAUSE' to 'COMMUNICATION PROBLEMS'. Stick to your lines dangit.

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

1. If that's true than you deserve it since you, like Vanguard, use pirated forums. I also think there's a lesson in there for everyone, quit pirating ip.board ffs It isn't even that good.

2. Rose was your ally when you hit us in Hypocrisy. They were also on board for hitting VE with you before you intended to back stab them.

3. No one gives a shit about what an alliance's membership thinks. If your membership actually gave a damn then they should've immediately made sure Tenny was removed. An alliance leader is the representation of an alliance, had it been anyone besides your alliance leader suggesting it then maybe Rose wouldn't have given a shit.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Honestly y'all think you can turn around and make this about SK? Everyone can see through your bitter, pathetic nonsense.

Clarke/Emily Thorne/Diabolos is an incompetent liar who will attack treatied allies, without a CB or a DoW and then look you in the face and try to pass it off as being 100% on the level,so anyone with ties to DEIC better watch your backs, and DEIC members, I'd seriously consider the direction your "leader" is taking you in. DEIC barely survived becoming a joke after his first reign, and it looks like he's doubling down this time.

Edited by Brooklyn666

eStUYHv.png

1. If that's true than you deserve it since you, like Vanguard, use pirated forums. I also think there's a lesson in there for everyone, quit pirating ip.board ffs It isn't even that good.

One of our members thought that back when we were treatying them and filed a report. It's not pirated.

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>