Bringing Dio to the pigeons of BoC

Avruch

They were not "very tentative" plans. Certainly not on the part of tS. So please stop pushing that false narrative, as if it was just Partisan mentioning a hypothetical. It was much more than that -- and he has publicly admitted it.

Like the false narrative that we have been somehow looking to roll you after we just came out of war which we willingly fought for Mensa, our mutual ally, during which we took heavy infra damage and essentially handed you the keys to the kingdom?

The idea of tS actively mounting an aggressive coalition at this time, sounds like a brilliant way for me to alienate not only half my allies (who are/were allied to you and/or are/were recovering from that same war), but also my own members.

You are acting because we are a rival, we used to be a threat, you do not trust/like us, and frankly, hitting us now is convenient as we are barely recovered. As mentioned in the other thread: We understand. We are okay with that CB. But for the love of god man..embrace it.

Now *that* is a false narrative that certain parties should stop pushing, because its probably one of the more idiotic things i've seen.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

So here we are again

:wub:

See you on the field of battle!  May the Dragon Gods bring chaos upon our enemies 

• Upvote 2
[22:05] <&Clarke> And what do you do Ivan?

[22:05] <&Clarke> Do you make artwork and stuff

[22:05] <@Goomy> he sort of prances about fabulously 

meh, I have a plan to attack basically every alliance at any given moment, so I don't understand the drama

Plan != talking about it and pushing for it

I've had a plan to coup the UPN government for years but I totally didn't ever talk to anyone or involve other people in it in anyway, shape, or forum and anyone who says any different is a &#33;@#&#036;ing liar. Every single one of them totes woulda worked too.

Ignore this post plz

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Plan != talking about it and pushing for it

I've had a plan to coup the UPN government for years but I totally didn't ever talk to anyone or involve other people in it in anyway, shape, or forum and anyone who says any different is a !@#$ liar. Every single one of them totes woulda worked too.

Ignore this post plz

War dec inc

• Downvote 1

Like the false narrative that we have been somehow looking to roll you after we just came out of war which we willingly fought for Mensa, our mutual ally, during which we took heavy infra damage and essentially handed you the keys to the kingdom?

The idea of tS actively mounting an aggressive coalition at this time, sounds like a brilliant way for me to alienate not only half my allies (who are/were allied to you and/or are/were recovering from that same war), but also my own members.

You are acting because we are a rival, we used to be a threat, you do not trust/like us, and frankly, hitting us now is convenient as we are barely recovered. As mentioned in the other thread: We understand. We are okay with that CB. But for the love of god man..embrace it.

To be blunt we are acting because, yes we see you as a rival, who has already proven and admitted to us that they were out to get us. Like you admitted, we have no reason to trust you. And you are correct in that we would rather hit you now, than give you and your allies more time to build up even more. We didn't hide that we're being opportunistic in that sense. Our point is that all of the signals that we got from your camp is that you still intended to go after us in the long run, and given that, we would rather do it now on our terms, than wait until it's convenient for you to do it on yours.

meh, I have a plan to attack basically every alliance at any given moment, so I don't understand the drama

Again there is a distinct difference between a discussing a hypothetical and being proactive in carrying out given plans. Like Partisan has said himself, he actively tried to get us rolled as fast as possible, for his strategic benefit. 

Edited by Saru
  • Upvote 2

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

To be blunt we are acting because, yes we see you as a rival, who has already proven and admitted to us that they were out to get us. Like you admitted, we have no reason to trust you. And you are correct in that we would rather hit you now, than give you and your allies more time to build up even more. We didn't hide that we're being opportunistic in that sense. Our point is that all of the signals that we got from your camp is that you still intended to go after us in the long run, and given that, we would rather do it now on our terms, than wait until it's convenient for you to do it on yours.

Again there is a distinct difference between a discussing a hypothetical and being proactive in carrying out given plans. Like Partisan has said himself, he actively tried to get us rolled as fast as possible, for his strategic benefit. 

That's fair enough. What I understood from various posts from your side, was that this war was somehow caused by something t$ has done in the timespan between now and the conclusion of last war. That is categorically false, hence my argument.

If this is, as you say, still rooted in the leaks, and in whatever suspicions stem from that, I can entirely understand your rationale, even if I might not like it. :P

• Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

PageImage-512686-3687499-kanyeeyeroll.gi

if you say so WANA.

My god Cynic, do you do anything but spout the party line of whatever alliance you happen to be in?

Regardless, brilliant political move guys.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

My god Cynic, do you do anything but spout the party line of whatever alliance you happen to be in?

Regardless, brilliant political move guys.

I'm not in any of the above alliances, it is just as usual you're wrong or misinformed.

I'm not in any of the above alliances, it is just as usual you're wrong or misinformed.

You're in VE, which is a known antagonist to tS, try again, buddy.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

I like how much shitposting on this thread is less by BoC more about BoC >.>

anyways waited a long time for this Mensa, o/ see you on the fields

• Upvote 1

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father

Now *that* is a false narrative that certain parties should stop pushing, because its probably one of the more idiotic things i've seen.

Okay, not gov but here's my thoughts on this because why not? I've got a bit more time to kill.

I personally think you should've been rolled the second you left P-block if, for no other reason, then that it was !@#$ retarded. You could've stepped down, handed TS to someone who doesn't give sensitive info that basically says you want a war to get away from you allies because you don't like them anymore, and p-block could've (and actually would've) rolled us eventually and that would be the end of the story.

However, UPN didn't roll you because, ironically enough, of the TAC war and the resulting consequences of it in the ensuing Hypocrisy war. I personally think that's an idiotic and backwards way of looking at things but fine, whatever. However while they didn't roll you they also didn't ally you. That was more than likely due to the fact that VE didn't like you and, well I'm sure you understand that line of thought. Now, here's the problem I have with this war (politically at least) which is, if we didn't attack you and it was VE that didn't like you. Why wouldn't VE be the one to hit you? TC had clearly already decided that you weren't a threat after you left P-block. Even if you were building a coalition to attack us last week... well so what? TS's showing in the last war was okay, yes, but they only did so well due to numerous (and hilarious) Rose blunders(you know I love you guys but srs, that was really sad, easily one of the worst overall showings in an Alliance war to date. It was made all the worse because I know you can do so much better. Hell, you guys did the all the heavy lifting in Hypocrisy. Srs, what the !@#$ happened?). Mensa easily had the best showing in the entire war and publicly declared their support for the defender. BK... well, I love those guys and how they act but I'd be lying if I knew which way they would swing if given the proper opportunity. If TS was really that big of a threat we had to throw away two of our allies, we could've achieved better results by hitting all their allies, and potential allies, at once.

Funnily enough, the treaty web to TS is choked by TC (BK-UPN, Mensa-UPN, and SK-VOC are the three major choke points) and while it would've been a giant dick move to hit everyone on that side of the web at once, it would have have eliminated the "threat" TS supposedly showed. (and let's not kid ourselves, the chances of these three treaties lasting after this war is slim to none) But we didn't and those allies and allies of allies will end up hitting us and abusing the treaty web to hurt our close friends in TC. TS put their alliance into TC's hands and we decided to half-ass and throw away a complete and utter thrashing of their entire sphere. While I do think TS deserves to be rolled by doing such a !@#$ idiotic move, we completely screwed up our hand and not only lost a quick and easy victory but our allies as well. We'll win this war but for what? What will happen next? All we've done is solidify a two sphere world again, just like what happened after the TAC war.

The only card left in the game is now Rose. Are they going to stick with their blocmate VE and go with TC or do they break with p-bloc and take their sphere over to TS's side? If Rose goes with the former then the game gets to wait a few months for tensions within TC/P-block to shake up the hegemoney (like in Janurary-feburary) and hope that they stay split off and don't maintain cordial relations with each other (as what happened with Guardian and Rose sphere's after keegoz took over until Tenny planed to betray them). Or, the latter, where Rose decides to return to their old friends on the other side of the web. And if they do that? Haha, well then, we've just caused the second hypocrisy war.

Edit: Holy shit, did I seriously type all that? So &#33;@#&#036;ing long...

Edited by Metro
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

The only card left in the game is now Rose. Are they going to stick with their blocmate VE and go with TC or do they break with p-bloc and take their sphere over to TS's side? If Rose goes with the former then the game gets to wait a few months for tensions within TC/P-block to shake up the hegemoney (like in Janurary-feburary) and hope that they stay split off and don't maintain cordial relations with each other (as what happened with Guardian and Rose sphere's after keegoz took over until Tenny planed to betray them). Or, the latter, where Rose decides to return to their old friends on the other side of the web. And if they do that? Haha, well then, we've just caused the second hypocrisy war.

Mystery option #3, Belisarius, Samwise, and I coup Pubstomper and turn Rose into a neutral.
  • Upvote 3
xzhPlEh.png?1

Mystery option #3, Belisarius, Samwise, and I coup Pubstomper and turn Rose into a neutral.

Sshh! That's still sekrit :v

Heil Keegoz Kurdanak, Roll Pubstomper.

Now this is a plan I can get behind! z5xrKyD.gif

Edited by Belisarius
  • Upvote 1
http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png