Avruch

To war!

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Well well, second war in a row Mensa picks the weak link.

What happened to all the fluff from Pfeiffer about hitting UPN if they hit tS or hitting tS if they hit UPN?

Well well, second war in a row Mensa picks the weak link.

What happened to all the fluff from Pfeiffer about hitting UPN if they hit tS or hitting tS if they hit UPN?

inb4

homer-simpson-walking-backward.gif

Edited by Metro
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Mensa have handed us notice, so they are just honouring the agreement that we had, as we are still technically allies. Can't knock them for that.

Whether they will go after us or not remains to be seen.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Mensa have handed us notice, so they are just honouring the agreement that we had, as we are still technically allies. Can't knock them for that.

You guys blatantly attacked one of their allies for literally no reason.

• Upvote 3

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

(tldr: war, its whats for dinner)

For Dio, for the long term health of the game that we play, and for our allies, Mensa HQ declares on the Brotherhood of Clouds in defense of  the Seven Kingdoms and The Syndicate.  

Last night, the Covenant launched an attack without provocation on our allies. The goal of this attack is plainly obvious, cliche as it may seem, simply world domination. It was not enough to create a network of allies with most of the top 5 alliances. Instead these alliances decided that any opposition to their hegemoney must be eliminated. This attack was denied to our face by the perpetrators up until the time the first strike was made. We in Mensa hoped that the Strength of our Unity would not be broken, but the die has been cast. If the aggressors win this war, the long term stability of the game will be in dire jeopardy. We urge those not involved in the war to think about the possible outcomes and to do what they think will be best for the game.

From the deserts of Pakistan, the word of Dio spread like wildfire across all the lands. Dio preached a simple message for all to follow, Strength through Unity. One of the core tenets of Dioism is that if all the children of Dio work together they will be strong. In Orbis, Mensa HQ has strived to follow this doctrine, and we hoped others would follow in Dio’s footsteps.

Fixed the format for you.

o7 Mensa and BoC - Have fun you two!

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

You guys blatantly attacked one of their allies for literally no reason.

Well, we hit TAC almost exactly a year ago for plotting to build a coalition to roll us. TC was also announced on the 14th.

We're just celebratin' one year bby. You just so happened to have done the same thing TAC did. I mean, who'd pass up an opportunity like that?

Edited by Metro

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Well, we hit TAC almost exactly a year ago for plotting to build a coalition to roll us. TC was also announced on the 14th.

We're just celebratin' one year bby. You just so happened to have done the same thing TAC did. I mean, who'd pass up an opportunity like that?

UPN celebrated TC treaty with a VE-UPN treaty

Edited by Alataq
  • Upvote 1

dpluao815a3.png

Thank you for clarifying it to the masses.

• Downvote 1

Oh my god, are you really this dense?

A single member of our government had made very tentative plans way back in the beginning of the summer. We have and had no plans in recent memories to engage in hostilities with tC.

Keep justifying it to yourself though, buddy.

Edited by Agent W

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

A single member of our government had made very tentative plans way back in the beginning of the summer. We have and had no plans in recent memories to engage in hostilities with tC.

PageImage-512686-3687499-kanyeeyeroll.gi

if you say so WANA.

They were not "very tentative" plans. Certainly not on the part of tS. So please stop pushing that false narrative, as if it was just Partisan mentioning a hypothetical. It was much more than that -- and he has publicly admitted it.

• Upvote 1

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

They were not "very tentative" plans. Certainly not on the part of tS. So please stop pushing that false narrative, as if it was just Partisan mentioning a hypothetical. It was much more than that -- and he has publicly admitted it.

citation needed

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

citation needed

tS made the mistake of *prematurely* pushing it.

post-22154-1344523093.gif Edited by Metro

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

meh, I have a plan to attack basically every alliance at any given moment, so I don't understand the drama

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif