I am so blessed by Dio

PigInZen

"this is a work fart"

• Upvote 1

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

• Wiki Mod

Rose why you so bad?

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

My computer freaked out when I opened it cause it even ayy lmao'd too hard. (seriously I was so confused and didn't know what the heck I was looking at until like a minute later lol)

"this is a work fart"

I knew something smelled strange in there.

Edited by Magicboyd25

Is this real life

0Abirh5.jpg

• Upvote 5

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

The only one to blame here is Rose's hotheadedness, tbh; they kept asking for it when they felt in charge and were challenging MENSA's status as a big guy (for you), prompting them to become Vanguard's Bane and plunge the game into a world war of infernal proportions.

As for Rose, I have one question:

9a0.gif

But I think the answer is obvious in their case, as it'd be extremely painful to prune all those Roses out (for them). Thorns don't help when your hotheadedness helps the Fire to rise (literally).

:^)

The only one to blame here is Rose's hotheadedness, tbh; they kept asking for it when they felt in charge and were challenging MENSA's status as a big guy (for you), prompting them to become Vanguard's Bane and plunge the game into a world war of infernal proportions.

As for Rose, I have one question:

9a0.gif

But I think the answer is obvious in their case, as it'd be extremely painful to prune all those Roses out (for them). Thorns don't help when your hotheadedness helps the Fire to rise (literally).

This is a disgusting misuse of baneposting and I, for one, find this extremely painful

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

As a connoisseur of spreadsheets, I'm in love. If you are the original author of this masterpiece, please, contact me so that I might swear my everlasting loyalty to you.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

As a connoisseur of spreadsheets, I'm in love. If you are the original author of this masterpiece, please, contact me so that I might swear my everlasting loyalty to you.

My understanding is that there were... many original authors :-P 

My understanding is that there were... many original authors :-P 

It was me and Partisan :P but we only wrote the stats and like one coment each, then you all went crazy as we hadnt locked it : ) 

Ole2.png

It was me and Partisan :P but we only wrote the stats and like one coment each, then you all went crazy as we hadnt locked it : ) 

OH SHIT CB FOR ROSE TO ATTACK UPN

not that they will use this 

• Upvote 1

Priest of Dio