Quantum Protection

Ekejen Luish

Quantum, a newly founded alliance with only two members, needs a protector. We are willing to pay, however the amount that we pay must remain... reasonable. We'd prefer if the alliance protecting us was within the top 15.

Thank you,

Golen II, Alpha Supreme Minister of Quantum

This is very small

wait alliances are charging people to be their protectorates?  That is crazy.

Where have you been for the past... eternity ;)

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I personally think you should have gathered more members, beefed up a bit, and than do all these steps. I also can't help to find hilarious the "fear us" when  its just you mate :v

That said, i wish you the best in your endevours, wherever they lead you.

Seems like this should have been done beforehand.

But, to each their own I guess.

yeah,probably would have been smoother not to openly proposition for one on the forum.

I think the bigger question here is why the protectorate wasn't secured in advance, and in private.

Generally, I would say that if you can't secure a protectorate for free, then you might not be in the ideal position to build an alliance from scratch in the first place.

tS makes it so we can all simulate baseball and pick the pictures that include french fries in everlasting peace. 

It takes two to treaty. Also, nobody is obligated to go to war just to entertain you. If you want to have a war that bad then build your alliance into a key player in the game and start the war yourself.

I will never understand this idea that large alliances have an obligation to risk their position in order to keep the game interesting for people who can't be bothered to build an alliance into the upper ranks themselves. I'll be the first to admit that Paragon in general are in as good a position as any to start and win a war, but that doesn't mean I'm going to act like they're supposed to do so.

• Upvote 1

It takes two to treaty. Also, nobody is obligated to go to war just to entertain you. If you want to have a war that bad then build your alliance into a key player in the game and start the war yourself.

I will never understand this idea that large alliances have an obligation to risk their position in order to keep the game interesting for people who can't be bothered to build an alliance into the upper ranks themselves. I'll be the first to admit that Paragon in general are in as good a position as any to start and win a war, but that doesn't mean I'm going to act like they're supposed to do so.

!@#$ing pixel hugger!

☾☆

Warrior of Dio