A New Era for Vanguard

djF3yig.png

Greetings Orbis,

Vanguard has achieved so much in our short time. We have had some rough spots here and there, but overall we’ve excelled in many ways that many of you thought we couldn't and wouldn't. As of today, we’re the #11 alliance and growing, have almost 50 members and an active community base. We wouldn’t be where we are with each and every one of our members. Vanguard is my baby and I’m extremely happy to see us where we are.

With that being said, I unfortunately am going to be stepping down from the role of Commander, effective immediately. I helped create this alliance from GR, ESA and TEK, and I have done my duties to the best of my abilities. However due to some unforeseen circumstances IRL, I can’t dedicate the time or effort necessary to continue to lead Vanguard to its highest potential. I am not leaving Vanguard, and I will still be there, I’m only taking a step back to allow someone else to run this alliance in a more fitting way.

I hereby promote MrHiott to Commander of Vanguard. He has been in gov in one way or another since our GR days, and has done an extremely good job in running our Finance and IA departments. He is well liked and well versed in FA, and I hope that all of you take the time to get to know him.

In my time here, I have worked closely with several allies and non-allies, but the 3 that stand out the most are Rose, Guardian and SK. Those three alliances in particular have always had our backs and are a large reason for why we have been as successful as we have been. I want to take this time to thank the members and governments of those alliances.

Most importantly, I thank the members of Vanguard for allowing me to lead as I have. I wish nothing but the best to guys and to MrHiott as he moves forward. I’ll still be around helping when necessary, so don't completely count me out. :D

Rampage
Commander Emeritus

o/ Vanguard

o/ Rampage

o/ MrHiott 

I did notice your lessened presence and heard of the RL thing. A shame, though MrHiott is a competant individual so I'm sure he'll do just great.

Happy to read you're still staying.

o/ Vanguard

Been a pleasure working with you Rampage and I am sure it will be just as nice working with MrHiott.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

o/ Vanguard

RL is a right bastard isn't it?  Onwards and upwards!

sig%20version_zpsb6w1ofwm.png

Check out my blog!  Like its sister in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), I will strive to make it a haven for reasonable discussion and interesting takes on various issues.

I disapprove. Nothing against Mr. Hat, but Cynic not leading has my disapproval, he is irreplaceable. Best of luck Vanguard, you lose one of Orbis's best leaders. Good luck Mister Hat.

Aww thanks bby :wub:

Also lolMrHat

sorry to hear you go cynic,

Good luck to you Mr.Hiott

sorry to see you go

but happy to see you walk away

:P

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

I look forward to crushing any fool who crosses our path with ruthless violence and total disregard towards basic human decency with you, MrHat.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!