Name the War

Kastor (Old Account)

qtr9wvgsujidg5zri4im.gif

b3f.gif

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

We should name it after everyone favorite former GPA member. It shall be called Spyro's Revenge.

I like this idea.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Spyro is about as relevant to this war as a mote of dust to the bomber plane soaring miles above it.

The name of this war should be determined by the steamrolling company. I'm half expecting for Prefontaine and Tenages would come up with some mildly offensive name.

• Upvote 1
UedhRvY.png

Spyro is about as relevant to this war as a mote of dust to the bomber plane soaring miles above it.

The name of this war should be determined by the steamrolling company. I'm half expecting for Prefontaine and Tenages would come up with some mildly offensive name.

No, the name of the war should be determined by the largest amount of people who decide what to call it.

I go for Spyro's Revenge.

A ridiculous war with pretty much no purpose need an equally ludicrous name.

Edited by Mayor

The Lightbulb War.

Because how many alliances does it take to fight GPA? Seemingly a ton.

There's this pesky booger called nation score, bruh, look it up.

No, the name of the war should be determined by the largest amount of people who decide what to call it.

It would still not fit, I think. This war was not planned by Spyro. And I don't even think that he gave an influence to the realization of the war.

I think that with or without Spyro, the war against the GPA would still continue.

GPAWarWingsSig.png

Not really, every side gets to name the war as they see fit, usually the most popular name is the wiki title (or just something basic like Tac-TC war) with other names mentioned.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Only mildly offensive? Your lack of faith disturbs.

That being said Grillick's War is definitely my favorite so far. Probably what I'm gonna call it going forward barring anyone coming up with something I like better.

As under said, no one really decides on a name for the war. People call it what they call it, and over time the name used the most becomes "the name".

As far as the others go, St. Patrick's Massacre wasn't half bad. The rest sucked.

wF9Bjre.gif

Not really, every side gets to name the war as they see fit, usually the most popular name is the wiki title (or just something basic like Tac-TC war) with other names mentioned.

That is kinda of what I meant. The most popular name is what is chosen.

Obviously everyone can choose a name but there is only one name for the title (wiki).

One name to name them all, One name to find them, One name to bring them all
and in the darkness bind them.

See that's why Grillick's War is so ironic and hilarious. In his campaign thread he didn't sell himself as a strategic leader who would one day lead his alliance to victory. He actually promised that he would get the GPA rolled. At the time, we all thought it was a funny joke and voted him in. Boy, were we wrong. Let the record show Grillick is a man of his word. 

Looking at it this way, I support the name.

c3Ct0v4.png