Guardian Declaration of War

Prefontaine

So you DoWed GPA. What's the next part of your master plan?

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

They're coming for you next.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

They're coming for you next.

k thx. Let me just make a thread about these leaks and then complain when they attack me.

>not getting my reference

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

k thx. Let me just make a thread about these leaks and then complain when they attack me.

>not getting my reference

There was no reference. They are simply coming for you next.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Hello everyone.

I am a co-founder of The Syndicate and I am just going to take this moment to apologise to everyone involved in this discussion over Wana's remarks. He represents tS in no manner whatsoever and you should all feel ashamed of yourselves for wasting your time responding to him.

That is all. Continue warring and stuff :)

Yeah, make sure your alliance members aren't out there expressing unpopular opinions and asking tough questions. That might make people feel challenged or, heaven forbid, uncomfortable. Best to quash all that fancy logic talk as fast as possible.

• Upvote 3

Yeah, make sure your alliance members aren't out there expressing unpopular opinions and asking tough questions. That might make people feel challenged or, heaven forbid, uncomfortable. Best to quash all that fancy logic talk as fast as possible.

To be fair, WANA is lacking a bit in the 'logic' department.

Edited by Ceres

There was no reference. They are simply coming for you next.

>implying I didn't reference the Dark Knight Rises

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRCM0jWEQjQ

YkvbNCA.jpg

#FA_Problems

Rolling them, with no survivors

Edit: ninja'd  :ph34r:

Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

o7 the Green manace will finally fall. I wonder what >bloc would do if they're still here.

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

Hello everyone.

I am a co-founder of The Syndicate and I am just going to take this moment to apologise to everyone involved in this discussion over Wana's remarks. He represents tS in no manner whatsoever and you should all feel ashamed of yourselves for wasting your time responding to him.

That is all. Continue warring and stuff :)

Co-founder my ass, you are a nobody who rage quit the alliance over inter-realm issues.

I am not tS government, but I speak with a strong voice for the rights of people who are being bullied and trampled.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

Are you even looking at the wars? They are NOT defenseless,they have a MASSIVE military capacity. 

At best one GPA nation matches in military capacity of one Guardian, TEst or SK nation.

Then we also must look at numbers. Initially Guardian,TEst, SK had outnumbered us approximately 3:1 in number of nations (and military capacity assuming one GPA nation matches one Guardian/TEst/SK nation in military strength as explained in the beginning.) So right off the bat you have a military capacity of 3x of the GPA's. However, that does not include the other alliances that are waiting due to filled up war slots other nations in your alliance as well. If the GPA has a massive military capacity how would you describe the military capacity of the Guardian/TEst/SK alliance + all the other random alliances that declared?

Just trying to put it into perspective :P

...Then again you're probably being sarcastic

Edited by Neo-Nexus

8742143.png?170

Concilium Populusque Mandalórus ("The Council and the People of Mandalore")

: Carter and me have nukes, and Saxplayer is just sassy

Co-founder my ass, you are a nobody who rage quit the alliance over inter-realm issues.

I am not tS government, but I speak with a strong voice for the rights of people who are being bullied and trampled.

:huh:

Lost me.

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Untitled.png