Guardian Declaration of War

Prefontaine

We're still not going to war tho.

I believe you

• Upvote 1

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

So, what actions that could be considered hostile, did GPA take against Guardian?

• Upvote 1

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

War, what is it good for?

Obviously ratings!

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

So, what actions that could be considered hostile, did GPA take against Guardian?

They could've attacked for the lulz and it still wouldn't matter.

They could've attacked for the lulz and it still wouldn't matter.

GPA has no treaties, so we're not debating the efficacy of the CB for that.

I'm debating the efficacy of this CB to show that I don't want to live in a world where you can get ganged up on just because your a weak target.

• Upvote 1

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

I'm debating the efficacy of this CB to show that I don't want to live in a world where you can get ganged up on just because your a weak target.

A weak target? Seriously? 

Then you better start building a coalition that can enforce peace. Otherwise, it's a dog eat dog world out there. Nothing comes easy, and that includes peace.

Nothing weak about GPA.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

A weak target? Seriously? 

Yes, in general, I would call GPA a weak target, especially considering the fact that there is much more score against them, and they have no treaties.

o7 us.

While this guy isn't technically in the GPA.  This is what I say to the missile nerf!

03/22/2015 02:08 am

The Great Midwife Placentica of Kangaroo Ocean launched a missile upon the nation of Vae Victis. The attack destroyed 652.00 infrastructure in the city of Spire and 1 improvement.

• Upvote 1