Guardian Declaration of War

Prefontaine

This justification is absurd. I have made it abundantly clear that any alliance that came to me and said they were injured by my actions against The Candy Kingdom would receive a full apology, restitution for the damage, and my removal from office. None has ever been willing to do so. This "justification" is a transparent attempt to cover up the real reason for the war, which Terminus Est has made clear. 

"Sorry I'm a leader of a neutral alliance and have been caught doing clearly unneutral things, I'll totes say I'm sorry though"

While I don't have a problem with this war in principle, I find the notion that its being declared because "the gap in strength they'd form after whatever next big war happened would have been nearly insurmountable" to be laughable, as well as any assertion that GPA is somehow a strong or difficult opponent. The very threat of war turned their strength chart into a passable reenactment of a kamikaze attack. An actual assault is sure to leave them begging for beige or PoW status. They could be ten times the size they are now, but as long as their military performance runs along these same lines, any attempt to paint them as a threat to anyone rings hollow. I mean, could you see GPA actually launching an attack? On actual nations?

Keep doing what you're doing, of course, not really my business there. But trying to spin GPA as a bogeyman made me chuckle a bit.

It's quite simple. GPA is not a neutral alliance. Let's put that out there now. Their only leader has clearly violated their neutrality, that's a simple concept I'm sure everyone is able to comprehend except for Grillick who is clearly only arguing for the sake of his hold on GPA at this point. A neutral alliance who is an alliance who the community allows to grow in peace, they do not get involved in war or politics and in return the community allows them to do their own thing. GPA up to this point has had all the benefits of being a neutral alliance, while not being neutral. They masquerade behind neutrality while it's clear by the actions of their leaders that they are not. The fact that they've had people who aren't willing to defend their own alliance is on them, not on us. If an alliance is full of people who don't think that their alliance is worth sacrificing their pixels for then that's no ones fault but their own. To this point I've seen plenty of GPA'ers claim that they'd be willing to sacrifice for GPA and the concept of neutrality, clearly that was a lie. When a neutral alliance forgoes its neutrality it will face the consequences of their actions, this is the consequence. War.

uHQTKq6.png

As I said in the OP. You cannot gain the benefits that come with being neutral without actually being neutral. You want to be neutral and grow in peace, then be neutral and peaceful. A startling number of people who have left GPA in the last months have had very discouraging things to say on that matter.

If this is your coalitions' reasoning, I urge you to post proof of them breaking their neutrality for all the international community to see.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

This Coalition of Cowards has made their purpose clear, and I am left with no choice but to oppose their immoral tactics.

Opposition does not always come in the form of a war declaration, but I will speak out against those who would attack defenseless people "just because."

Defenseless? You clearly never bothered to take a look at their militaries. As for immoral I would think a neutral alliance being led by someone who has violated neutrality is immoral. Someone who thinks that the sole consequence of his actions should be "Whoops, I'm sorry" and even then he did not give that, his response was "!@#$ PB.". I love you WANA, but !@#$ing christ.

uHQTKq6.png

This Coalition of Cowards has made their purpose clear, and I am left with no choice but to oppose their immoral tactics.

Opposition does not always come in the form of a war declaration, but I will speak out against those who would attack defenseless people "just because."

I'm not expecting a DoW, at least not right away. But yes, I do think it's silly and ultimately pointless to complain if you don't seriously have the intention of making change with your own two hands.

Defenseless? You clearly never bothered to take a look at their militaries. As for immoral I would think a neutral alliance being led by someone who has violated neutrality is immoral. Someone who thinks that the sole consequence of his actions should be "Whoops, I'm sorry" and even then he did not give that, his response was "!@#$ PB.". I love you WANA, but !@#$ christ.

If you look at the stats here, it is clear that GPA has no chance of victory against this Coalition of Cowards.

Your problem is with Grillick, yet you intend to hold his whole alliance responsible for his sole actions?

That is the most cowardly thing I can think of.

I'm not expecting a DoW, at least not right away. But yes, I do think it's silly and ultimately pointless to complain if you don't seriously have the intention of making change with your own two hands.

Oh my hands are making plenty of change, in a single night i've already exposed a whole coalition for their cowardly ways.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

If this is your coalitions' reasoning, I urge you to post proof of them breaking their neutrality for all the international community to see.

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4370-tragedy-in-the-candy-kingdom-gpa-accused-of-murder/?p=62774

There's your hard proof. Destruction of another nations unit. As for the rest of the proof it has been communicated in confidence by former members of GPA.

scSqPGJ.gif

I get that you were kind of AFK to Orbis for a while... but just because you left the world does not stop. There is definitive proof, admitted from Grillick directly, that they've done things that have not been neutral. Grillick himself being one of them who've done such actions.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

Your problem is with Grillick, yet you intend to hold his whole alliance responsible for his sole actions?

He is the sole leader of his alliance, and responsible for his alliance. Just like while leader I'm responsible for Guardian. If I mess up, Guardian pays the price. That's the cost of leadership.

scSqPGJ.gif

Perhaps the violated their neutrality, but the question then becomes, in violating their neutrality, did they commit a hostile action against any of the members of the Coalition of Cowards.

I get that you were kind of AFK to Orbis for a while... but just because you left the world does not stop. There is definitive proof, admitted from Grillick directly, that they've done things that have not been neutral. Grillick himself being one of them who've done such actions.

Then pursue Grillick.

It has become quite clear that the only person this coalition has an issue with is Grillick.

So instead of attacking all of the peaceful GPA nations, attack Grillick singularly.

That's a cute name you've come up with. Does it matter? You talk about immoral acts, have we committed any hostile actions against any member of The Syndicate? I think not. Yet here you stand willing to attack our actions. You want to defend GPA because you believe what we've done is immoral and yet you defend immorality.

Then pursue Grillick.

It has become quite clear that the only person this coalition has an issue with is Grillick.

So instead of attacking all of the peaceful GPA nations, attack Grillick singularly.

He's an elected representative of GPA. If alliances don't think that their own leaders represent them then that's tough shit because they do.

uHQTKq6.png

Okay, you're annoying and "content posts" arn't really my thing but !@#$ it, I got 5 min to kill. 

Here's how it is, a few months back Princess Bubblegum accused Belasarius of spying him and for two days a back and forth happened between GPA denying it and PB saying it happened. Now, Grillick here decided the best way to handle PB's accusations was walk in and smash PB's spies over his head (read: Kill them) obviously everyone was pissed and Grillick said it didn't violate GPA's DoN because he decided PB wasn't a nation and therefore not subject to the terms. Combine this with evidence that GPA nations have spied others for no reason whatsoever and Grillick being whishy-washy to the point where he pretty much said Green was GPA's sphere and they will act as they see fit...

Well, I'm sure you get the idea.

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Then pursue Grillick.

No, it's not been just Grillick. And even if it WAS just Grillick, he is the leader of their alliance. The leader who has been voted to be kept by the very alliance. Their vote of support and non-impeachment shows their implicit support in his actions, and the actions he condones. If an alliance wants to hide behind a facade of neutrality, then it by the Almighty, better adhere to the neutrality. If someone breaks the neutrality, they deal with it. In this case, they did not deal with it. And their whole facade of neutrality goes poof. Leaders need to think about their alliance before performing on the stage.

This right here, is the facade of neutrality that GPA was using.

Shattered-mirror.jpg?itok=Ie9c3wpx

Oops, they broke it.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

Okay, you're annoying and "content posts" arn't really my thing but !@#$ it, I got 5 min to kill. 

Here's how it is, a few months back Princess Bubblegum accused Belasarius of spying him and for two days a back and forth happened between GPA denying it and PB saying it happened. Now, Grillick here decided the best way to handle PB's accusations was walk in and smash PB's spies over his head (read: Kill them) obviously everyone was pissed and Grillick said it didn't violate GPA's DoN because he decided PB wasn't a nation and therefore not subject to the terms. Combine this with evidence that GPA nations have spied others for no reason whatsoever and Grillick being whishy-washy to the point where he pretty much said Green was GPA's sphere and they will act as they see fit...

Well, I'm sure you get the idea.

None of that matters under, because a leader doesn't represent his alliance and his actions shouldn't affect them. Clearly.

uHQTKq6.png

That's a cute name you've come up with. Does it matter? You talk about immoral acts, have we committed any hostile actions against any member of The Syndicate? I think not. Yet here you stand willing to attack our actions. You want to defend GPA because you believe what we've done is immoral and yet you defend immorality.

He's an elected representative of GPA. If alliances don't think that their own leaders represent them then that's tough !@#$ because they do.

Where have I ever said it was my intent to attack your nations? You'll find that is not my plan.

You have not committed hostile acts against tS, and I don't know why you would, as we're an un-involved party.

I am however, above all else, a member of the international community, and as such, I am condemning your Coalition of Cowards for your heinous attacks against innocent nations.

That's a cute name you've come up with. Does it matter? You talk about immoral acts, have we committed any hostile actions against any member of The Syndicate? I think not. Yet here you stand willing to attack our actions. 

Just a note, you are talking to WANA. He is well known for many years to be...the kind of person who posts like he is posting here. I wouldn't for a second impute his opinion on The Syndicate.

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

Just a note, you are talking to WANA. He is well known for many years to be...the kind of person who posts like he is posting here. I wouldn't for a second impute his opinion on The Syndicate.

As the leader of our ally condemns me for speaking the truth.

Go back and be irrelevant, Impero.

None of that matters under, because a leader doesn't represent his alliance and his actions shouldn't affect them. Clearly.

I did say that GPA nations spied as well, so more than just Grillick was mentioned.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

As the leader of our ally condemns me for speaking the truth.

Go back and be irrelevant, Impero.

No, I condemn you for still talking like a child after all these years.

Edited by Impero
  • Upvote 1

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

Where have I ever said it was my intent to attack your nations? You'll find that is not my plan.

You have not committed hostile acts against tS, and I don't know why you would, as we're an un-involved party.

I am however, above all else, a member of the international community, and as such, I am condemning your Coalition of Cowards for your heinous attacks against innocent nations.

"willing to attack our actions." Note the difference.  You can condemn any action you like, but you're hilariously wrong in your condemnation. You continue to call our actions immoral but I think that would be best reserved for the "neutral" alliance that clearly takes no issue with violating their own neutrality.

uHQTKq6.png

If you look at the stats here, it is clear that GPA has no chance of victory against this Coalition of Cowards.

That is the most cowardly thing I can think of.

Do you expect Guardian to kick Grillick out for what? Just to get another leader that will do this exact thing.

dpluao815a3.png

Do you expect Guardian to kick Grillick out for what? Just to get another leader that will do this exact thing.

Nah, they should put me in charge. DoN would be gone within a week.

We'd also DoW first. >.>

• Upvote 1

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win