Troubling Agency Intelligence

Grillick

Eh. Nvm. Not worth it.

Your actions are public and well known Grillick. Whatever dire straits (real or imagined) GPA finds itself in, they're the result of actions and attitudes taken, or condoned, by the alliance. You want people to believe you're neutrals, and treat you like neutrals, you should try acting like one. 

Edited by Tenages
wF9Bjre.gif

Wait, we weren't supposed to be spying in GPA?

!@#$, I spied a ton of people.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

I keep hearing about this list. 

You give me a few days and I can make a list that has GPA and any other alliance(s) you want with attacking any other alliances you want. It's not hard. But I'm not going to. Why? Because I actually have the úirí to declare without a plot to do so. 

Did you, in your infinite wisdom, ever go to the leaders of these alliances and ask them if it's true? Because, in case you're unaware, hearsay is not valid evidence in any sort of court, especially when coupled with bogus "lists." 

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Innocent nations leaving due to the actions of your leader will be hunted down and punished? That's awfully unneautral. Not sure I'd expect anything different though.

Wouldn't expect anything less from the new GPA.

Edited by Alataq

dpluao815a3.png

Out of all nations you could have listed, you choose me? Some of third-rate grunt country? You don't even list my alliance leader, Cody.

I feel honored! Billonesia is a threat! Billonesia finally is relevant! Thank you Grillick!

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

Out of all nations you could have listed, you choose me? Some of third-rate grunt country? You don't even list my alliance leader, Cody.

I feel honored! Billonesia is a threat! Billonesia finally is relevant! Thank you Grillick!

Why is your name "the Great" when in reality you are only "the mediocre". ?

I think I will just average it out and refer to you as "Bilal the Above Satisfactory"

• Upvote 1

Looking at that graph and the current events... seems my leaving a little while back was quite fortunate in the end (nothing related to this war business like current departures might).

Were I there now I'd be having all that heat passed on to me no doubt. By the way if anyone wants a Viceroy for GPA after all this business I'm the most fitting and qualified guy for the job. 

YTG2PZC.png

Looking at that graph and the current events... seems my leaving a little while back was quite fortunate in the end (nothing related to this war business like current departures might).

Were I there now I'd be having all that heat passed on to me no doubt. By the way if anyone wants a Viceroy for GPA after all this business I'm the most fitting and qualified guy for the job

YTG2PZC.png

Heresy. Clearly they need a leader experienced in Justice.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

As for the rest of you, you're just a bunch of bullies, and if everyone couldn't see that by now, this weekend they'll certainly see it clear as day.

Stop using the term "bullying" in reference to an online game.  It demeans actual bullying.  

To the rest of you:  This is what you get when you allow neutrals in the game, especially fake neutrals like the current incarnation of the GPA.  

Stop using the term "bullying" in reference to an online game. It demeans actual bullying.

To the rest of you: This is what you get when you allow neutrals in the game, especially fake neutrals like the current incarnation of the GPA.

Grillick doesn't actually care about "bullying". He just came here to try and receive international support either for the sake of his nations or for the sake of his ego, now that he realizes the community isn't going to protect those two things he's going to try and harp on their fears, that we are "bullies".

uHQTKq6.png

Stop using the term "bullying" in reference to an online game.  It demeans actual bullying.  

To the rest of you:  This is what you get when you allow neutrals in the game, especially fake neutrals like the current incarnation of the GPA.  

There's nothing "demeaning" about calling people throwing their weight around to !@#$ someone over "bullying" because that's what it is, game or not, if this is actually what is happening. I don't know and personally don't care much about this situation in particular, but there's nothing demeaning about drawing parallels between actual and simulated abuse. It's not like the tragedy of real war diminishes because we call it war when we fight in video games (or fighting, for that matter). Bullying isn't something that has a good reputation to be "demeaned", nor are the victims of real-life bullying going to stop being victims just because people recognize people boning each other over in video games is what it is, so stop that shit.

At any rate, here's to an entertaining fight, whenever it should come.

• Upvote 1

There's nothing "demeaning" about calling people throwing their weight around to !@#$ someone over "bullying" because that's what it is, game or not, if this is actually what is happening. I don't know and personally don't care much about this situation in particular, but there's nothing demeaning about drawing parallels between actual and simulated abuse. It's not like the tragedy of real war diminishes because we call it war when we fight in video games (or fighting, for that matter). Bullying isn't something that has a good reputation to be "demeaned", nor are the victims of real-life bullying going to stop being victims just because people recognize people boning each other over in video games is what it is, so stop that !@#$.

At any rate, here's to an entertaining fight, whenever it should come.

At the risk of derailing this already hilarious thread, here I go:

1. People not liking GPA isn't bullying, it's directly because of their own actions that the community doesn't support them. Not supporting someone isn't bullying them unless you're an absolute pusscake which is entirely possible.

2. It's a !@#$ing game. About the only thing you could even possibly consider bullying would be if people got OOC with it which hasn't happened. If Grillick doesn't like what's being said on the screen he's more than capable of turning the screen off and walking away.

uHQTKq6.png