Mess with a Rose, you get the thorns...

Kurdanak

Shame to see it come to this, however if an alliance harbors a traitor and refuses to deny them membership or at least help out the effected party. It's down to them to deal with the consequences. 

Good luck.

I like you Grealind. But falling for a girl in a political sim, never works out well.

Yes! Immunity!

• Upvote 3

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

I like you Grealind. But falling for a girl in a political sim, never works out well.

:P I am sure its not like that.

edit: Assumptions make an $%# out of you and I.

Edited by Jroc

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

When it comes right down to it, numbers don't matter, and they never will. It's about the people that make up an alliance.

You and I, Grealind, have extensive history where I prove again and again that numbers are the biggest part of winning the game. Very funny for you to say numbers don't matter. They mattered so much that your corruption leaked out like a pregnant woman with urinary incontinance.

Also my sig.

• Upvote 3

Grealind = Anson

When it comes right down to it, numbers don't matter, and they never will.

You and I, Grealind, have extensive history where I prove again and again that numbers are the biggest part of winning the game. Very funny for you to say numbers don't matter. They mattered so much that your corruption leaked out like a pregnant woman with urinary incontinance.

Also my sig.

giphy.gif

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Also my sig.

You might be wondering what to do next Grealind, may I humbly suggest this course of action?

38b.png

Edited by Jroc

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

Does the Rose has thorns or does the thorn bush have roses?

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Keep it on topic.

JUDGEMENT DAY IS UPON US!

• Upvote 2

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Rose punishes those who deserve to be punished. The individual members of the Celestial Union are innocent in this matter. They were not the ones who knowingly offered protection to an individual that outright admitted to such a treacherous crime against Rose. As such, Rose hereby declares war against Cyradis and the government of the Celestial Union. We will only declare wars against general members of the CU if they attack one of our nations first. Cyradis must face justice for her crimes, and if Grealind and his government wish to stand in the way of that justice, so be it. Every individual member of the CU has a choice to make. As for the government, you have made your choice, and we have made ours.

Bolding the relevant portion of the OP, Kurdanak, can I then trust that you will instruct your member to cease attacks on the two members who have been attacked and that reparations will be extended to them for the damage inflicted upon their nations? Your member declared on two of my members who are in no way a part of government (link and link), nor have they ever been so much as advisors for government.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Bolding the relevant portion of the OP, Kurdanak, can I then trust that you will instruct your member to cease attacks on the two members who have been attacked and that reparations will be extended to them for the damage inflicted upon their nations? Your member declared on two of my members who are in no way a part of government (link and link), nor have they ever been so much as advisors for government.

You want reps for that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4

• Upvote 2

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Why bother stating you won't attack normal members when you attack them anyway without consequences.

Maybe they'll be punished internally? Regardless, I haven't seen a post from Kurdanak saying there wouldn't be reparations, apologies, or anything of the sort.

Why bother stating you won't attack normal members when you attack them anyway without consequences. 

Also, what makes you say that this was an authorized attack?  If you look at our war screen you'll see that both of these wars declared by same member, who has simply made a mistake.  I've already instructed him to cease his attacks.